Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Mystery Of Tenebra {OOC} {OPEN}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
Alright!
Alright!
LIo8D8G.gif
Basic Information
Name: Nukas
Species: Second Voitian
Orientation: Ruining your day
Fandom They’re From: N/A
Canon or OC: OC
Role: (Sacrifice/Living Doll, Spirit, Creature Spirit/Possible Misc???
Height: He can change his height from around 5'2-5'9 depending on his mood. He can't really go outside of that height range and 5'8 is usually his typical height.
Appearance: (You might recognize this if you were a part of Astronia) Second Voitians take on a comprehendable appearance to what creature looking at them, usually taking the appearance of what they would look like as the viewer's species (so to a human they would look humanish, to an insectoid they would look like an insectoid and so on). Of course, there may be some features that would be off and give away their true nature.

Nukas takes on the appearance of a teenage boy. He has reddish-blonde hair, his skin takes on a greyish hue and his eyes are an orangey-red color. He's seen wearing more casual clothing, wearing a jean jacket, a skull t-shirt and boot-cut jeans.

Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons
Personality: Nukas is very mischievous and loves to bother people. He uses his ethereal nature to his advantage. Sometimes he'll follow you around and ask annoying questions and playing a kazoo, other times he'll try to give you a fake tarantula or a rather bitey pacman frog. For this, he's widely known as a trouble maker in the Second Void and is constantly getting grounded, but he's always sneaking out into other realities just to escape this. He does not like physically harming others and will refrain from doing so, unless if he has to (I.E evil warlock wants to obliterate the face of existence and Nukas was somehow convinced to fight him off.)
Abilities:
  • Teleportation
  • Telepathy
  • Manifesting small prank objects (i.e fart spray or fake bugs)
  • Voitian Physique- Nukas is very hard to kill (it is possible, just pretty hard), and he can slip through physical objects if he tries, although it might exhaust him.

Equipment:
  • A multitude of prank objects (as mentioned)
  • That's....mostly it.

Backstory and Other Info
Backstory:
One day, Nukas got grounded for making the sinks spray slime everywhere in the kl324j*!!? government building, so Nukas went to a place called Tenebra but uh oh! It was a trap! He got grounded there so now he can't leave!!! (Something along the lines of that)
Other Info:
  • He was originally a joke evil brother of Lucas from Mother 3 (hence why the name is similar) but ended up turning him into an original character
  • For you who were also a part of Astronia, no, he is not related to Dr. Riddle.
  • His. Mom. Is. Terrifying.
Basic Information
Name: Nukas
Species: Second Voitian
Orientation: Ruining your day
Fandom They’re From: N/A
Canon or OC: OC
Role: (Sacrifice/Living Doll, Spirit, Creature Spirit/Possible Misc???
Height: He can change his height from around 5'2-5'9 depending on his mood. He can't really go outside of that height range and 5'8 is usually his typical height.
Appearance: (You might recognize this if you were a part of Astronia) Second Voitians take on a comprehendable appearance to what creature looking at them, usually taking the appearance of what they would look like as the viewer's species (so to a human they would look humanish, to an insectoid they would look like an insectoid and so on). Of course, there may be some features that would be off and give away their true nature.

Nukas takes on the appearance of a teenage boy. He has reddish-blonde hair, his skin takes on a greyish hue and his eyes are an orangey-red color. He's seen wearing more casual clothing, wearing a jean jacket, a skull t-shirt and boot-cut jeans.

Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons
Personality: Nukas is very mischievous and loves to bother people. He uses his ethereal nature to his advantage. Sometimes he'll follow you around and ask annoying questions and playing a kazoo, other times he'll try to give you a fake tarantula or a rather bitey pacman frog. For this, he's widely known as a trouble maker in the Second Void and is constantly getting grounded, but he's always sneaking out into other realities just to escape this. He does not like physically harming others and will refrain from doing so, unless if he has to (I.E evil warlock wants to obliterate the face of existence and Nukas was somehow convinced to fight him off.)
Abilities:
  • Teleportation
  • Telepathy
  • Manifesting small prank objects (i.e fart spray or fake bugs)
  • Voitian Physique- Nukas is very hard to kill (it is possible, just pretty hard), and he can slip through physical objects if he tries, although it might exhaust him.

Equipment:
  • A multitude of prank objects (as mentioned)
  • That's....mostly it.

Backstory and Other Info
Backstory:
One day, Nukas got grounded for making the sinks spray slime everywhere in the kl324j*!!? government building, so Nukas went to a place called Tenebra but uh oh! It was a trap! He got grounded there so now he can't leave!!! (Something along the lines of that)
Other Info:
  • He was originally a joke evil brother of Lucas from Mother 3 (hence why the name is similar) but ended up turning him into an original character
  • For you who were also a part of Astronia, no, he is not related to Dr. Riddle.
  • His. Mom. Is. Terrifying.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Accepted!
Accepted!
LIo8D8G.gif
Hmmm... we could use more creatures; Think I might bring Jedah into this.
Hmmm... we could use more creatures; Think I might bring Jedah into this.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
We definitely need a few more creatures. Spirits are also still needed a bit as well.

Also, go ahead and do so if you want.
We definitely need a few more creatures. Spirits are also still needed a bit as well.

Also, go ahead and do so if you want.
LIo8D8G.gif
[img]https://media.tenor.com/rec5dlPBK2cAAAAd/mr-bean-waiting.gif[/img] Me waiting for the RP to start while also trying to come up with something else to use
mr-bean-waiting.gif

Me waiting for the RP to start while also trying to come up with something else to use
Should I throw Vaan and/or Tidus into the caves?
Should I throw Vaan and/or Tidus into the caves?
LIo8D8G.gif
Oh and also, we’ll be able to start soon although even after we start, the thread will remain open for a set period of time.
Oh and also, we’ll be able to start soon although even after we start, the thread will remain open for a set period of time.
LIo8D8G.gif
Alright, cool! (Can't wait to have Nukas putting Whoopee cushions in people's beds and having Neige scream about her boyfriend lol)
Alright, cool! (Can't wait to have Nukas putting Whoopee cushions in people's beds and having Neige scream about her boyfriend lol)
There’s a lot of furniture scattered around the cave system because why not? It adds to the eerie factor.
There’s a lot of furniture scattered around the cave system because why not? It adds to the eerie factor.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16