Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Mystery Of Tenebra {OOC} {OPEN}
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@/FlamesEmbrace: yooo that's some bad*ss creature design for Kradram
@/FlamesEmbrace: yooo that's some bad*ss creature design for Kradram
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
[quote name="FlamesEmbrace" date="2023-02-04 16:35:48" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZY1PqHG.jpg[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/60700966_1pGqe0aTFvgLEM0.png[/img] [/quote] Ngl Kradram looks like something out of my world-building project with minor biological detail changes and Xiuying looks huggable
FlamesEmbrace wrote on 2023-02-04 16:35:48:
ZY1PqHG.jpg
60700966_1pGqe0aTFvgLEM0.png
Ngl Kradram looks like something out of my world-building project with minor biological detail changes and Xiuying looks huggable
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
[quote name="Catlover422" date="2023-02-04 13:53:06" ] Also, was HeroBRIAN trying to speak with No. V? [/quote] Yeah. (Also thing I forgot to mention with HeroBrian is that he likes having "followers" and may or may not be apart of a hivemind (he was disconnected with his original one but may or may not have tried to start a new one...?). Usually he calls his followers/minions "child" because he's HeroBrian and it makes him sound ominous.)
Catlover422 wrote on 2023-02-04 13:53:06:
Also, was HeroBRIAN trying to speak with No. V?
Yeah.

(Also thing I forgot to mention with HeroBrian is that he likes having "followers" and may or may not be apart of a hivemind (he was disconnected with his original one but may or may not have tried to start a new one...?). Usually he calls his followers/minions "child" because he's HeroBrian and it makes him sound ominous.)
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Thanks for the clarification and when should the first sacrifice be turned?
Thanks for the clarification and when should the first sacrifice be turned?
LIo8D8G.gif
Ah, ok! No worries, I'm usually hanging out with family etc on weekends too but i was weirdly active this time

Also bank holiday tomorrow for me wooooo
Ah, ok! No worries, I'm usually hanging out with family etc on weekends too but i was weirdly active this time

Also bank holiday tomorrow for me wooooo
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
Ok FINE I'm making hyllis a gf Yes ik nobody cares but hey [u]Basic Information[/u] Name: Ciallana Age: 23 Gender: female Species: (Can be any species although a note about Living Dolls is that they retain the appearance of how they were before they were turned) Naiad (water spirit thing) Orientation: lesbian (hyllis' gf) Fandom They’re From: none Canon or OC: OC Role: (Sacrifice/Living Doll, Spirit, Creature (The entities that turn sacrifices into living dolls) Sacrifice Height: 5'9 Appearance: [img] https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.5lQzXn5QyR_wD6X9F8YgZQHaO0?w=115&h=189&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.5&pid=1.7.png[/img] [u]Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons[/u] Personality: wild, fiery, quick to make decisions, overprotective Powers: (If Applicable) she can control water and fish Abilities: BEST. SWIMMER. IN. THE. UNIVERSE. Weapons: (If they have weapons available) she has a katana sometimes, but she doesn't always keep it about her. [u]Backstory and Other Info[/u] Backstory: I'm on it Other Info: I'm imagining them as secret lovers and hyllis guiding her as she hasn't turned yet
Ok FINE I'm making hyllis a gf
Yes ik nobody cares but hey
Basic Information
Name: Ciallana
Species: (Can be any species although a note about Living Dolls is that they retain the appearance of how they were before they were turned) Naiad (water spirit thing)
Orientation: lesbian (hyllis' gf)
Fandom They’re From: none
Canon or OC: OC
Role: (Sacrifice/Living Doll, Spirit, Creature (The entities that turn sacrifices into living dolls) Sacrifice
Height: 5'9
Appearance:
OIP.5lQzXn5QyR_wD6X9F8YgZQHaO0?w=115&h=189&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.5&pid=1.7.png

Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons
Personality: wild, fiery, quick to make decisions, overprotective
Powers: (If Applicable) she can control water and fish
Abilities: BEST. SWIMMER. IN. THE. UNIVERSE.
Weapons: (If they have weapons available) she has a katana sometimes, but she doesn't always keep it about her.

Backstory and Other Info
Backstory: I'm on it
Other Info: I'm imagining them as secret lovers and hyllis guiding her as she hasn't turned yet
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
wishlist
Working on a post
Working on a post
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
Alright! Also, Bartz has screamed.
Alright! Also, Bartz has screamed.
LIo8D8G.gif
Any sacrifices free 4 maya to go scare?
Any sacrifices free 4 maya to go scare?
wishlist
There’s Vaan, Tidus, and a few others. Also, there was that scream from Bartz.
There’s Vaan, Tidus, and a few others. Also, there was that scream from Bartz.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16