Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Mystery Of Tenebra {OOC} {OPEN}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[b][/b](Okay after a bunch of thoughts I decided to do the comedy relief character later and I'm going to make the red head suffer because I need to practice with her more) [center][img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0nxwLYAWgp5sBPTY0_7d9IOKM4l9ttQpex_7Ou11eLbrPXK-_2UUfG4NejF106-pTOWY:https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/d/d6/MMZ4_Neige.jpg[/img][/center] [b][u]Basic Information[/u] [/b][b]Name:[/b] Neige [b]Age:[/b] Idk early 20s? [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Species:[/b] Human [b]Orientation:[/b] Straight [b]Fandom They’re From:[/b] Mega Man Zero [b]Canon or OC: [/b] Mostly canon except I'm gonna go sneak in some AU things to make this slightly more interesting [b]Role: (Sacrifice/Living Doll, Spirit, Creature (The entities that turn sacrifices into living dolls)[/b] Sacrifice (unturned please. This gal needs a break.) [b]Height:[/b] Gonna estimate about 5'5? [b]Appearance:[/b] [b][u]Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons[/u][/b] [b]Personality:[/b] Neige is a very extroverted, outgoing lady who loves exploring and going on adventures. However, her curiosity can get the better of her (although if there was something like a dark, scary hallway with blood and spikes and dead rats everywhere she'd probably be wary like any regular person). She's a supportive person who likes aiding others, but she doesn't mind working on her own if she has to. She prefers taking fights in a more tactical way, getting behind cover, distracting them and getting them by surprise. [b]Abilities:[/b] [b]Pros:[/b] [LIST] [*] [b]Athletic:[/b] Because Neige is always on the run (either to get to places or running away from [s]her boyfriend[/s] super duper big baddies), she's a very good runner and is very agile. Most of her strength is in her legs. [*] [b]Quick Learner:[/b] Neige is quick to pick up on details and will use this to her advantage. [/LIST] [b]Cons:[/b] [LIST] [*] [b]Humanity:[/b] In the end, Neige is still a human. She bleeds, she falls down and gets bruises and she could definitely break an arm if she isn't careful. [*] [b]Climate:[/b] Neige is used to two weather types: hot and muggy or hot and arid. Especially being in a tank top, she will probably get cold [b][i]a lot[/i][/b]. [/LIST] [b]Equipment:[/b] [LIST] [*] A notebook and a pen (she writes things a lot ooooooh) [*] A few flash bangs (I can get rid of these if it's too op, but I'll try to limit it to about three) [*] A blaster with limited energy (I can also change this if it turns out op) [*] A Tarantula stuffed animal (throwing that in there just for funzies) [*] A small bottle of scented lotion [/LIST] [b][u]Backstory and Other Info[/u][/b] [b]Backstory:[/b] Yada yada dictatorship yada yada evil scientist takes it over and makes everything worse yada yada escaping with a caravan yada yada "boyfriend" is a warcriminal yada yada [b]SERIOUSLY GIVE THIS WOMAN A BREAK[/b] Anyways one day she heard about a place called "Tenebra" and how spooky it was, so what does she do? Of course, let's go on a personal field trip! Hooray! [b]Other Info:[/b] [LIST] [*] Will ask you a million different questions like she's interviewing you (spoilers: she is. You just can't see the microphone.) [*] Next time you have Mac N Cheese you should probably put a sticky note over the company logo. (She is on copeium) [*] If she gets kidnapped this'll be the second or third known time she's been kidnapped (hooray) [*] I am totally not doing her because I'm taking a Broadcast Journalism class [*] Tyra Elson from Metal Slug Advance [emoji=banescale scared size=1][emoji=banescale scared size=1][emoji=banescale scared size=1][emoji=banescale scared size=1] [/LIST]
(Okay after a bunch of thoughts I decided to do the comedy relief character later and I'm going to make the red head suffer because I need to practice with her more)

MMZ4_Neige.jpg
Basic Information
Name: Neige
Species: Human
Orientation: Straight
Fandom They’re From: Mega Man Zero
Canon or OC: Mostly canon except I'm gonna go sneak in some AU things to make this slightly more interesting
Role: (Sacrifice/Living Doll, Spirit, Creature (The entities that turn sacrifices into living dolls) Sacrifice (unturned please. This gal needs a break.)
Height: Gonna estimate about 5'5?
Appearance:

Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons
Personality: Neige is a very extroverted, outgoing lady who loves exploring and going on adventures. However, her curiosity can get the better of her (although if there was something like a dark, scary hallway with blood and spikes and dead rats everywhere she'd probably be wary like any regular person). She's a supportive person who likes aiding others, but she doesn't mind working on her own if she has to. She prefers taking fights in a more tactical way, getting behind cover, distracting them and getting them by surprise.
Abilities:
Pros:
  • Athletic: Because Neige is always on the run (either to get to places or running away from her boyfriend super duper big baddies), she's a very good runner and is very agile. Most of her strength is in her legs.
  • Quick Learner: Neige is quick to pick up on details and will use this to her advantage.
Cons:
  • Humanity: In the end, Neige is still a human. She bleeds, she falls down and gets bruises and she could definitely break an arm if she isn't careful.
  • Climate: Neige is used to two weather types: hot and muggy or hot and arid. Especially being in a tank top, she will probably get cold a lot.

Equipment:
  • A notebook and a pen (she writes things a lot ooooooh)
  • A few flash bangs (I can get rid of these if it's too op, but I'll try to limit it to about three)
  • A blaster with limited energy (I can also change this if it turns out op)
  • A Tarantula stuffed animal (throwing that in there just for funzies)
  • A small bottle of scented lotion

Backstory and Other Info
Backstory:
Yada yada dictatorship yada yada evil scientist takes it over and makes everything worse yada yada escaping with a caravan yada yada "boyfriend" is a warcriminal yada yada SERIOUSLY GIVE THIS WOMAN A BREAK

Anyways one day she heard about a place called "Tenebra" and how spooky it was, so what does she do? Of course, let's go on a personal field trip! Hooray!
Other Info:
  • Will ask you a million different questions like she's interviewing you (spoilers: she is. You just can't see the microphone.)
  • Next time you have Mac N Cheese you should probably put a sticky note over the company logo. (She is on copeium)
  • If she gets kidnapped this'll be the second or third known time she's been kidnapped (hooray)
  • I am totally not doing her because I'm taking a Broadcast Journalism class
  • Tyra Elson from Metal Slug Advance
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Accepted!
Accepted!
LIo8D8G.gif
[u]Basic Information[/u] Name: Firion Age: 18 Gender: Male Species: Vampire (He’s probably going to end up getting turned during the RP) Orientation: Gay Fandom They’re From: Final Fantasy (AU) Canon or OC: Canon Role: Sacrifice/Living Doll Height: 6’0” (yes, he’s taller than most of my characters) Appearance: Firion is an 18 year old male with long silvery white hair (often tied back into a low ponytail, short in the front) and pale brown eyes. He is around 6’0 in terms of height and also has two small but razor sharp fangs in his mouth that are a sign of him being a vampire. Image Reference: [img]https://imgur.com/Vrfpunh.png[/img] [u]Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons[/u] Personality: While he normally acts rather cold at first, Firion tends to be rather friendly and loyal to those he trusts. This is because he sees them as trustworthy however, it’s also very possible for someone to lose his trust if he sees them doing something that he considers to be immoral (He considers murder, cannibalism, and the sort immoral). He is also strong willed and has a strong sense of justice although this ends up with people seeing him as uptight. In terms of negative traits, he is hot-blooded which can land him in trouble if he isn’t careful. Another somewhat negative trait he has is how he will not admit his true feelings towards someone. This tends to make it somewhat difficult to communicate with him should he attempt to hide the fact that he has been harmed. He is also stubborn and as a result, attempted to continue to fight off a Behemoth in the past despite how severe his injuries were at the time. Finally, he can be a little overprotective of those he loves at times. Powers: •Immortality •Spellcasting {Magic} •Enhanced speed, strength, durability, and agility Abilities: •Multi Weapon Mastery Weapons: N/A [u]Backstory and Other Info[/u] Backstory: (OPTIONAL) Other Info:
Basic Information
Name: Firion
Species: Vampire (He’s probably going to end up getting turned during the RP)
Orientation: Gay
Fandom They’re From: Final Fantasy (AU)
Canon or OC: Canon
Role: Sacrifice/Living Doll
Height: 6’0” (yes, he’s taller than most of my characters)
Appearance: Firion is an 18 year old male with long silvery white hair (often tied back into a low ponytail, short in the front) and pale brown eyes. He is around 6’0 in terms of height and also has two small but razor sharp fangs in his mouth that are a sign of him being a vampire.
Image Reference:
Vrfpunh.png

Personality: While he normally acts rather cold at first, Firion tends to be rather friendly and loyal to those he trusts. This is because he sees them as trustworthy however, it’s also very possible for someone to lose his trust if he sees them doing something that he considers to be immoral (He considers murder, cannibalism, and the sort immoral). He is also strong willed and has a strong sense of justice although this ends up with people seeing him as uptight. In terms of negative traits, he is hot-blooded which can land him in trouble if he isn’t careful. Another somewhat negative trait he has is how he will not admit his true feelings towards someone. This tends to make it somewhat difficult to communicate with him should he attempt to hide the fact that he has been harmed. He is also stubborn and as a result, attempted to continue to fight off a Behemoth in the past despite how severe his injuries were at the time. Finally, he can be a little overprotective of those he loves at times.
Powers:
•Immortality
•Spellcasting {Magic}
•Enhanced speed, strength, durability, and agility
Abilities:
•Multi Weapon Mastery
Weapons: N/A

Backstory and Other Info
Backstory: (OPTIONAL)
Other Info:
LIo8D8G.gif
Basic Information
Name: Piya Moore
Species: (Can be any species although a note about Living Dolls is that they retain the appearance of how they were before they were turned) Human
Orientation: (OPTIONAL) Pan
Fandom They’re From: None
Canon or OC: OC
Role: (Sacrifice/Living Doll, Spirit, Creature (The entities that turn sacrifices into living dolls) 'Newcomer' if you could call her that, they have family here but her parents moved away. She used to visit every year, but this is her first time back since they was out of age.
Height: 5'4//163 cm
Appearance: She has white hair that has a little waviness. It's cut around her shoulders, and there's shorter parts in the front. They mainly wear jeans and shirts with flowy jackets or sweaters.

Personality: They're confident in their way around Ravenwood and not afraid of becoming a sacrifice. She's in her homeland for a visit, she's comfortable here and she'll be comfortable at home.
Powers: (If Applicable) None
Abilities: Taught how to defend herself at a young age (and they know how the sacrifices work if she were to be taken)
Weapons: (If they have weapons available) She keeps a pocket knife in her jacket pocket

Backstory and Other Info
Backstory: (OPTIONAL) Her mother was a tourist, and her father was supposed to take her as a sacrifice. He didn't, and they instead ran away to the city. They eventually told Piya's grandparents were they were, and they made up. Piya was raised in the city, visiting her grandparents every year until they became sacrifice age.
Other Info:
file:///C:/Users/5928001960.INST/Downloads/download20230102110604.png
This is a Picrew I made of Piya, tell me if the link doesn't work. Her hair is a little more wavy in the back.

**Edit: The link was being stubborn, so you'll just have to paste it into your browser. Sorry.
Basic Information
Name: Piya Moore
Species: (Can be any species although a note about Living Dolls is that they retain the appearance of how they were before they were turned) Human
Orientation: (OPTIONAL) Pan
Fandom They’re From: None
Canon or OC: OC
Role: (Sacrifice/Living Doll, Spirit, Creature (The entities that turn sacrifices into living dolls) 'Newcomer' if you could call her that, they have family here but her parents moved away. She used to visit every year, but this is her first time back since they was out of age.
Height: 5'4//163 cm
Appearance: She has white hair that has a little waviness. It's cut around her shoulders, and there's shorter parts in the front. They mainly wear jeans and shirts with flowy jackets or sweaters.

Personality: They're confident in their way around Ravenwood and not afraid of becoming a sacrifice. She's in her homeland for a visit, she's comfortable here and she'll be comfortable at home.
Powers: (If Applicable) None
Abilities: Taught how to defend herself at a young age (and they know how the sacrifices work if she were to be taken)
Weapons: (If they have weapons available) She keeps a pocket knife in her jacket pocket

Backstory and Other Info
Backstory: (OPTIONAL) Her mother was a tourist, and her father was supposed to take her as a sacrifice. He didn't, and they instead ran away to the city. They eventually told Piya's grandparents were they were, and they made up. Piya was raised in the city, visiting her grandparents every year until they became sacrifice age.
Other Info:
file:///C:/Users/5928001960.INST/Downloads/download20230102110604.png
This is a Picrew I made of Piya, tell me if the link doesn't work. Her hair is a little more wavy in the back.

**Edit: The link was being stubborn, so you'll just have to paste it into your browser. Sorry.
~He/They Pronouns
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
I added a few details to Neige but anyways I'm excited for this! There's a lot of cool characters on here!
I added a few details to Neige but anyways I'm excited for this! There's a lot of cool characters on here!
@/KittenKats there are now two (2) characters with knives in their pockets. Pocket knives, if you will.
@/KittenKats there are now two (2) characters with knives in their pockets. Pocket knives, if you will.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Accepted! Now there are two characters with pocket knives!

Also, we’ll be able to get started once we get in a few more creatures, spirits, and possibly a few more miscellaneous characters as well.
Accepted! Now there are two characters with pocket knives!

Also, we’ll be able to get started once we get in a few more creatures, spirits, and possibly a few more miscellaneous characters as well.
LIo8D8G.gif
I feel tempted to add Tarma
I feel tempted to add Tarma
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
I’d say go ahead and do it.
I’d say go ahead and do it.
LIo8D8G.gif
I think I'm going to add another spirit or spirit-esque creature just to get things flowing.
I think I'm going to add another spirit or spirit-esque creature just to get things flowing.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16