Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Mystery Of Tenebra {OOC} {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Probably only higher ups would know like those in charge of Bex's hospital saw how her treatments were failing so chose her to be taken. Her closer staff probably didn't know what was going to happen only that Bex was leaving.
Probably only higher ups would know like those in charge of Bex's hospital saw how her treatments were failing so chose her to be taken. Her closer staff probably didn't know what was going to happen only that Bex was leaving.
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
Well, it’s a carefully select few who just essentially draw names out of a hat containing the names of every teenager and young in the town but they have a few insiders in all the services in the town.
Well, it’s a carefully select few who just essentially draw names out of a hat containing the names of every teenager and young in the town but they have a few insiders in all the services in the town.
LIo8D8G.gif
Name: Zach
Species: hooman
Fandom They’re From: youtube
Role: sacrifice
Personality: nice, sensible, quiet, and gets nervous around other people
Powers/Abilities: None
Height.5'7
Appearance: green hair fading to black at the bottom, dark skin, green eyes, casual clothing.
Backstory: After his boyfriend went missing half a year ago, on a trip to this town, Zach is back to see if he can find out what happened to his lover, and ends up being led down into the cave, just like any other sacrifice
Extra Info: Gay, and will cry at the mentioning of the word blueberry.
Name: Zach
Species: hooman
Fandom They’re From: youtube
Role: sacrifice
Personality: nice, sensible, quiet, and gets nervous around other people
Powers/Abilities: None
Height.5'7
Appearance: green hair fading to black at the bottom, dark skin, green eyes, casual clothing.
Backstory: After his boyfriend went missing half a year ago, on a trip to this town, Zach is back to see if he can find out what happened to his lover, and ends up being led down into the cave, just like any other sacrifice
Extra Info: Gay, and will cry at the mentioning of the word blueberry.
B2xI5Da.png
[quote= Rule 12]12. Please do not submit any characters that are real people.[/quote] Just a friendly reminder about rule 12 of the Roleplay. YouTubers (the people who run YouTube channels) tend to fall under the category of real people and some people might find it weird or even creepy to RP as s real person hence why the rule is there. I’m not trying to be mean about it, though.
Rule 12 wrote:
12. Please do not submit any characters that are real people.

Just a friendly reminder about rule 12 of the Roleplay. YouTubers (the people who run YouTube channels) tend to fall under the category of real people and some people might find it weird or even creepy to RP as s real person hence why the rule is there.

I’m not trying to be mean about it, though.
LIo8D8G.gif
Zach is a character from a gacha you tube channel. I'm IRL friends with SleepyKattin and know what she got it from. I dunno if the characters youtubers make for stories count.
Here's one of the videos Zach is inhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNOhZVzebH0
Zach is a character from a gacha you tube channel. I'm IRL friends with SleepyKattin and know what she got it from. I dunno if the characters youtubers make for stories count.
Here's one of the videos Zach is inhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNOhZVzebH0
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
My bad although we probably would need to have a discussion about it with the others since I’m a little confused on what to do.
My bad although we probably would need to have a discussion about it with the others since I’m a little confused on what to do.
LIo8D8G.gif
I might join (I need to practice with certain characters) but are sacrifices actually, like, slayed or...what's up with the dolls?
I might join (I need to practice with certain characters) but are sacrifices actually, like, slayed or...what's up with the dolls?
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
The sacrifices are turned into the living dolls. That’s the reason why there are quite a few of them roaming the caves and they can’t even leave.

Also, the abundance of spirits are actually some former travelers and residents of Ravenwood who have actually passed away.
The sacrifices are turned into the living dolls. That’s the reason why there are quite a few of them roaming the caves and they can’t even leave.

Also, the abundance of spirits are actually some former travelers and residents of Ravenwood who have actually passed away.
LIo8D8G.gif
I mean, this is supposed to be spooky, but do you mind if I do a more silly/funny character? Kinda like the comedy relief? Or should I do someone more serious? I have ideas that I could use for both.
I mean, this is supposed to be spooky, but do you mind if I do a more silly/funny character? Kinda like the comedy relief? Or should I do someone more serious? I have ideas that I could use for both.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Every horror team needs that kind of comic relief guy and multiple characters are allowed as well so it’s possible for you to do both ideas.
Every horror team needs that kind of comic relief guy and multiple characters are allowed as well so it’s possible for you to do both ideas.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16