Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Roleplay with FumblingNarwhal
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@FumblingNarwhal Here we are! (We can think of a name for our rp later;)

*EDIT- I am subbed btw^^
@FumblingNarwhal Here we are! (We can think of a name for our rp later;)

*EDIT- I am subbed btw^^
Untitled52_13.png
(Ima start at the evening of the day before school.)

As Jayce climbed into the window, he took a small glance at the few members of his pack. When he was inside his room, Jayce softly called fown to them,
"See ya guys later!"

Not all of the pack went to his school (PineWood High), just Tanner and Alex. The other three went to Bringsinger High. He grabbed a T-shirt, put it on, then took off his earrings.
Tomorrow is the first day of this semester and the wolves were excited to meet the newbies. He already had grabbed his schedule offline. Hopefully this school year wouldn't be that boring.
Things have gotten pretty repetitive lately, Jayce thought as he layed in bed. Life wasn't bad, it just felt like something was missing.

He stared at the ceiling as he thought, the darkness not bothering him due to his keen eye sight. After wasting a bit more time thinking in the night, Jayce finally drifted off to a deep, dreamless sleep.
THE NEXT DAY

Jayce woke to a sudden shout. He jolted out of bed in surprise only to realize it was just his mom calling him down for breakfast. Yelling down the hall to inform his mom he'd be there soon, Jayce threw on a single colored shirt, a sweater, and Jeans. He also grabbed some random jewelry and his backpack. The essentials. He went into the dining room and grabbed the bowl of oatmeal his mom had made. Jayce said a muffed thanks as he shoved the food into his mouth, now realizing he was gonna be late to school.

PineWood wasn't too far from his house which made the drive rather short. The only thing that somewhat lengthened it was Jayce's mom who was full of endless questions. "Did you remember your schedule?" "Whats your locker code?" "Do you need any lunch money?" Jayce continually reassured his mom of everything he remembered.

When they pulled up to the school, they were just on time. Today was only a few classes and but mostly people getting into clubs and getting their schedules. Jayce stepped out of the car to be greeted by Alex who happily gave him a punch in the shoulder.
"What the hell man?" Jayce said pretending not to laugh(not doing a very good job though).
"Hah! I beat you sleepy head!"
"Whatever." Jayce said with a roll of his eyes."where is Tanner? At least I woke up befor him."
"Donno. Haven't seen him yet. Probably gonna be late."
Tanner was the smallest of the group and did indeed tend to sleep in. Somehow, he's successfully never gotten in trouble for being slightly late (even though it happened pretty often). The two Teens stood by the entrance chatting waiting for their friend to arrive.
(Ima start at the evening of the day before school.)

As Jayce climbed into the window, he took a small glance at the few members of his pack. When he was inside his room, Jayce softly called fown to them,
"See ya guys later!"

Not all of the pack went to his school (PineWood High), just Tanner and Alex. The other three went to Bringsinger High. He grabbed a T-shirt, put it on, then took off his earrings.
Tomorrow is the first day of this semester and the wolves were excited to meet the newbies. He already had grabbed his schedule offline. Hopefully this school year wouldn't be that boring.
Things have gotten pretty repetitive lately, Jayce thought as he layed in bed. Life wasn't bad, it just felt like something was missing.

He stared at the ceiling as he thought, the darkness not bothering him due to his keen eye sight. After wasting a bit more time thinking in the night, Jayce finally drifted off to a deep, dreamless sleep.
THE NEXT DAY

Jayce woke to a sudden shout. He jolted out of bed in surprise only to realize it was just his mom calling him down for breakfast. Yelling down the hall to inform his mom he'd be there soon, Jayce threw on a single colored shirt, a sweater, and Jeans. He also grabbed some random jewelry and his backpack. The essentials. He went into the dining room and grabbed the bowl of oatmeal his mom had made. Jayce said a muffed thanks as he shoved the food into his mouth, now realizing he was gonna be late to school.

PineWood wasn't too far from his house which made the drive rather short. The only thing that somewhat lengthened it was Jayce's mom who was full of endless questions. "Did you remember your schedule?" "Whats your locker code?" "Do you need any lunch money?" Jayce continually reassured his mom of everything he remembered.

When they pulled up to the school, they were just on time. Today was only a few classes and but mostly people getting into clubs and getting their schedules. Jayce stepped out of the car to be greeted by Alex who happily gave him a punch in the shoulder.
"What the hell man?" Jayce said pretending not to laugh(not doing a very good job though).
"Hah! I beat you sleepy head!"
"Whatever." Jayce said with a roll of his eyes."where is Tanner? At least I woke up befor him."
"Donno. Haven't seen him yet. Probably gonna be late."
Tanner was the smallest of the group and did indeed tend to sleep in. Somehow, he's successfully never gotten in trouble for being slightly late (even though it happened pretty often). The two Teens stood by the entrance chatting waiting for their friend to arrive.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Elsie was woken up the next day with a bright light continuously blinding her in the eyes. "Hey-woah!" She exclaimed but rolled over too far, accidentally falling from the bed to the floor. Suddenly, she heard footsteps outside of her door. "Hey you're wake! Just came up to tell you that school starts in forty minutes," Her Uncle Levi grinned as he disappeared down the hall.

After about five minutes, she quickly stood up and headed towards the bathroom with her new change of clothes. After about twenty minutes, she was almost ready. She wore a oversized sky blue sweater with baggy jeans and her white converses. To top everything off, she slid a cream colored bow into her hair. She grabbed her school bag, which was of decent size, and headed down to breakfast.

She never really liked to eat breakfast, but this morning was a bit different. "Sorry about this sweetheart, but we have to go, is it alright if you were to take a banana or Apple on the road?" Her uncle asked. He had since changed into his police uniform, and was waiting by the door. "Yeah that's okay! I don't normally eat a lot for breakfast anyways," she smiled and grabbed an apple, heading out the door behind him.

When they arrived at school, there were a few students milling around outside, but most were inside. "Is it okay if I walk you in? It's kinda a big school, don't want you to get lost, like I did, once," he grinned sheepishly. "It's fine, I don't mind," she hopped out of the car and followed him inside. When they both entered the school, Elsie shrunk back slightly behind her uncle. She was never one for the attention when it came to new places.

She looked down, but looked back up when she felt her uncles hand on her shoulder. "Hey," he said as he bent down to her level. "You'll be fine," he gently pushed her in front of him, guiding her towards a glass door which was at the end of the hall towards the right. They quietly entered, and was greeted by the secretary. "The principal is free, you can go on in," she smiled reassuringly. "Thank you."

They walked thru another short hallway and pushed open a heavy wooden door. As soon as they entered, they were greeted by a tall women, who seemed fairly tanned. "Hello, you're Elsie, right?" She nodded towards Elise's uncle. "Yeah, do I need like a schedule?" She smiled shyly. "Yes you do, here you go," she handed a small notecard with small print on it. "I'll call Morgan in to take you to your first class, she might even have the same class as you," she called over the speakers.

After about forty minutes, a tall, blonde blue-eyed girl entered. She was slightly pale, but not in an unhealthy way. "Hi! I'm Morgan, I'm here to take you to our class, you have math, right?" She smiled. "Uh yeah I actually do," she smiled back. "Well then let's go!" She smiled and headed out towards the classroom. "Bye Uncle Levi," she hugged him and speed walked in order to catch up to Morgan.

After about talking and walking for about five minutes, both girls were good friends, having shared their interests and gotten to know each other. "So, don't worry about messing anything up, okay? You'll be fine. Once you get in there, I'll go to my seat and you'll be up front to introduce yourself, and then the teacher will assign you to the last open desk, which is right beside mine, okay?" She exhaled, out of breath. "Oh gosh okay, i guess I could do that," she bit her lip nervously.

When they entered the classroom, Morgan headed to her seat, and Elsie left by the door. "Hello, you're Elsie right?" The teacher, Mrs Gallant, was one of the most skilled, kindest teacher. "Go ahead and introduce yourself hun," she smiled reassuringly.
"O-okay, hi I'm Elsie, I'm 16," she smiled shyly. "Thank you Elsie, you get the last desk, which is right by Morgan," she gestured towards the seat. She made her way towards her desk. She slid her backpack off her shoulders and set it down on the desk.

With that, she took her schoolbooks out.

Elsie was woken up the next day with a bright light continuously blinding her in the eyes. "Hey-woah!" She exclaimed but rolled over too far, accidentally falling from the bed to the floor. Suddenly, she heard footsteps outside of her door. "Hey you're wake! Just came up to tell you that school starts in forty minutes," Her Uncle Levi grinned as he disappeared down the hall.

After about five minutes, she quickly stood up and headed towards the bathroom with her new change of clothes. After about twenty minutes, she was almost ready. She wore a oversized sky blue sweater with baggy jeans and her white converses. To top everything off, she slid a cream colored bow into her hair. She grabbed her school bag, which was of decent size, and headed down to breakfast.

She never really liked to eat breakfast, but this morning was a bit different. "Sorry about this sweetheart, but we have to go, is it alright if you were to take a banana or Apple on the road?" Her uncle asked. He had since changed into his police uniform, and was waiting by the door. "Yeah that's okay! I don't normally eat a lot for breakfast anyways," she smiled and grabbed an apple, heading out the door behind him.

When they arrived at school, there were a few students milling around outside, but most were inside. "Is it okay if I walk you in? It's kinda a big school, don't want you to get lost, like I did, once," he grinned sheepishly. "It's fine, I don't mind," she hopped out of the car and followed him inside. When they both entered the school, Elsie shrunk back slightly behind her uncle. She was never one for the attention when it came to new places.

She looked down, but looked back up when she felt her uncles hand on her shoulder. "Hey," he said as he bent down to her level. "You'll be fine," he gently pushed her in front of him, guiding her towards a glass door which was at the end of the hall towards the right. They quietly entered, and was greeted by the secretary. "The principal is free, you can go on in," she smiled reassuringly. "Thank you."

They walked thru another short hallway and pushed open a heavy wooden door. As soon as they entered, they were greeted by a tall women, who seemed fairly tanned. "Hello, you're Elsie, right?" She nodded towards Elise's uncle. "Yeah, do I need like a schedule?" She smiled shyly. "Yes you do, here you go," she handed a small notecard with small print on it. "I'll call Morgan in to take you to your first class, she might even have the same class as you," she called over the speakers.

After about forty minutes, a tall, blonde blue-eyed girl entered. She was slightly pale, but not in an unhealthy way. "Hi! I'm Morgan, I'm here to take you to our class, you have math, right?" She smiled. "Uh yeah I actually do," she smiled back. "Well then let's go!" She smiled and headed out towards the classroom. "Bye Uncle Levi," she hugged him and speed walked in order to catch up to Morgan.

After about talking and walking for about five minutes, both girls were good friends, having shared their interests and gotten to know each other. "So, don't worry about messing anything up, okay? You'll be fine. Once you get in there, I'll go to my seat and you'll be up front to introduce yourself, and then the teacher will assign you to the last open desk, which is right beside mine, okay?" She exhaled, out of breath. "Oh gosh okay, i guess I could do that," she bit her lip nervously.

When they entered the classroom, Morgan headed to her seat, and Elsie left by the door. "Hello, you're Elsie right?" The teacher, Mrs Gallant, was one of the most skilled, kindest teacher. "Go ahead and introduce yourself hun," she smiled reassuringly.
"O-okay, hi I'm Elsie, I'm 16," she smiled shyly. "Thank you Elsie, you get the last desk, which is right by Morgan," she gestured towards the seat. She made her way towards her desk. She slid her backpack off her shoulders and set it down on the desk.

With that, she took her schoolbooks out.

Untitled52_13.png
After a bit of Jayce and Alex waiting, Tanners car finally pulled up to the school. He hopped out, waved to his dad, then ran over to the two.
"Hiiiii!" He called with an exaggerated wave. "Whats up?!"
Both Jayce and Alex rolled their eyes simultaneously. This was a common moment.
"We're gonna be late to class if we continue waiting for you" Alex said somewhat pointedly.
"Well you havent yet!" Tanner grinned.

The three began walking to their classes as more students arrived. Some wandered aimlessly, others heading straight to the Office to get their schedules. Alex was one of them, due to the fact he forgot to get the online print. His first class had neither Tanner nor Jayce in it anyways. After a dramatic parting, they separated ways.
"Whats your first class?" Jayce asked.
"Umm," Tanner pulled out his schedule "uuuuummmmath. Yeah, math. You?"
"Same."Jayce responded. With that, the two started walking through the hallways.

The halls were full with kids at the lockers, standing in groups chatting, or straight-up dashing through the crowd with a destinationin mind. The Principal called for a student or two over the speakers. Somewhat comically, the students would pause conversations just to hear what she was saying.
Jayce and Tanner got to the Math room and headed to their assigned seats. A quick fist bump was exchanged after seeing that they could sit next to each other. They chatted and copied some info that was already on the chalk board.

After watching some time, waiting and observing people enter the room, Jayce noticed a girl standing near the door. She was definitely new and seemed rather timid and nervous. She had walked in with Morgan, someone who Jayce didn't particularly like. For some reason, he just didn't enjoy being around her. Sometimes this did disturb him every once in awile becouse Morgan was a rather positive and nice person.
The girl at the front of the room introduced herself as Elsie. She had beautiful brown hair and a soft facial expression. Jayce smiled softly, then caught himself and quickly went back to writing notes and doodling on his notebook.

The class started and people took out their note books and textbooks. Jayce took random notes, and also would randomly glance over at the new girl. Tanner noticed this and poked Jayce softly with a pencil. He responded with surprise, then a glare. Tanner only grinned further and pretended to go back to taking notes. He wasn't that good at and mostly just ended up writing random bullet points and drawing anime characters.

The class finished after what seemed like eternity. Most of the students began shoving their books into their backpacks and scrambling to their next classes. Tanner did the same, Jayce shortly behind him. Jayce had science and history, neither of which his friends were in.
He started walking to the Science room, randomly adjusting his backpack that was stuffed with books, making it impossiblely heavy.
After a bit of Jayce and Alex waiting, Tanners car finally pulled up to the school. He hopped out, waved to his dad, then ran over to the two.
"Hiiiii!" He called with an exaggerated wave. "Whats up?!"
Both Jayce and Alex rolled their eyes simultaneously. This was a common moment.
"We're gonna be late to class if we continue waiting for you" Alex said somewhat pointedly.
"Well you havent yet!" Tanner grinned.

The three began walking to their classes as more students arrived. Some wandered aimlessly, others heading straight to the Office to get their schedules. Alex was one of them, due to the fact he forgot to get the online print. His first class had neither Tanner nor Jayce in it anyways. After a dramatic parting, they separated ways.
"Whats your first class?" Jayce asked.
"Umm," Tanner pulled out his schedule "uuuuummmmath. Yeah, math. You?"
"Same."Jayce responded. With that, the two started walking through the hallways.

The halls were full with kids at the lockers, standing in groups chatting, or straight-up dashing through the crowd with a destinationin mind. The Principal called for a student or two over the speakers. Somewhat comically, the students would pause conversations just to hear what she was saying.
Jayce and Tanner got to the Math room and headed to their assigned seats. A quick fist bump was exchanged after seeing that they could sit next to each other. They chatted and copied some info that was already on the chalk board.

After watching some time, waiting and observing people enter the room, Jayce noticed a girl standing near the door. She was definitely new and seemed rather timid and nervous. She had walked in with Morgan, someone who Jayce didn't particularly like. For some reason, he just didn't enjoy being around her. Sometimes this did disturb him every once in awile becouse Morgan was a rather positive and nice person.
The girl at the front of the room introduced herself as Elsie. She had beautiful brown hair and a soft facial expression. Jayce smiled softly, then caught himself and quickly went back to writing notes and doodling on his notebook.

The class started and people took out their note books and textbooks. Jayce took random notes, and also would randomly glance over at the new girl. Tanner noticed this and poked Jayce softly with a pencil. He responded with surprise, then a glare. Tanner only grinned further and pretended to go back to taking notes. He wasn't that good at and mostly just ended up writing random bullet points and drawing anime characters.

The class finished after what seemed like eternity. Most of the students began shoving their books into their backpacks and scrambling to their next classes. Tanner did the same, Jayce shortly behind him. Jayce had science and history, neither of which his friends were in.
He started walking to the Science room, randomly adjusting his backpack that was stuffed with books, making it impossiblely heavy.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Since both girls sat together in the back, they were the last out of the room. "So, was it as bad as you thought it would be?" Morgan grinned as she looked over Elsie's class's schedule. "We both have Science next, you're sitting in front with me because Paisley, the class president, assigned the seats, don't ask me," she grabbed her book bag, which was unusually big.

"Okay, following you! And no my first class here wasn't that bad," she grinned, slightly embarrassed. She grabbed her own book bag, which was of normal size and followed Morgan out of the classroom. Morgan moved quickly thru the throngs of students who had been dismissed from their classes and we're heading towards their next class.l

"Hey wait for me!" Elsie was drowned out by the sound of others talking. Morgan, who hadn't heard her, assumed she was right behind her and continued her fast pace. Elsie, who didn't know where she was going, leaned against the wall and pulled out her schedule, hoping there was some type of map or someone that could somehow help her find her way.

After looking her schedule over, she realized there wasn't any maps or anything. It was a decently big school, how had she lost Morgan? She tried not to think of what would happen if she was late, but tried to think positive. She sat down on a bench looking lost. Pulling out her phone, she scrolled thru the schools website, searching for a map but with no luck. Suddenly, she was tapped on from behind.

"Elsie? Where are you going?" Morgan asked, slightly curious. "Oh uh sorry, I thought i was lost," She smiled and follwoed Morgan into the Science room, which was fairly large in size.

"Sorry about this, I know you don't like being the center of attention, but we have to sit in the front row," Morgan sighed as she walked straight towards the front seats. "Its fine, as long as I don't do anything stupid, I'll be great," Elsie grinned at her friend. She never thought someone would befriend her so quickly, but here was Morgan, the one who had basically been the only one to talk to her since she left the Principal's office.
Since both girls sat together in the back, they were the last out of the room. "So, was it as bad as you thought it would be?" Morgan grinned as she looked over Elsie's class's schedule. "We both have Science next, you're sitting in front with me because Paisley, the class president, assigned the seats, don't ask me," she grabbed her book bag, which was unusually big.

"Okay, following you! And no my first class here wasn't that bad," she grinned, slightly embarrassed. She grabbed her own book bag, which was of normal size and followed Morgan out of the classroom. Morgan moved quickly thru the throngs of students who had been dismissed from their classes and we're heading towards their next class.l

"Hey wait for me!" Elsie was drowned out by the sound of others talking. Morgan, who hadn't heard her, assumed she was right behind her and continued her fast pace. Elsie, who didn't know where she was going, leaned against the wall and pulled out her schedule, hoping there was some type of map or someone that could somehow help her find her way.

After looking her schedule over, she realized there wasn't any maps or anything. It was a decently big school, how had she lost Morgan? She tried not to think of what would happen if she was late, but tried to think positive. She sat down on a bench looking lost. Pulling out her phone, she scrolled thru the schools website, searching for a map but with no luck. Suddenly, she was tapped on from behind.

"Elsie? Where are you going?" Morgan asked, slightly curious. "Oh uh sorry, I thought i was lost," She smiled and follwoed Morgan into the Science room, which was fairly large in size.

"Sorry about this, I know you don't like being the center of attention, but we have to sit in the front row," Morgan sighed as she walked straight towards the front seats. "Its fine, as long as I don't do anything stupid, I'll be great," Elsie grinned at her friend. She never thought someone would befriend her so quickly, but here was Morgan, the one who had basically been the only one to talk to her since she left the Principal's office.
Untitled52_13.png
Jayce weaved through the people crowding the halls. It didn't take him too long to get to the Science room. When he entered, he could smell the scent of different chemicals in the closet in the back of the room. They didn't have significantly dangerous things in there, just common items used in experiments. When jayce got to his desk, there were a few papers with diagrams and numbers. These same papers were on the other desks, also a pencil and eraser.

Jayce sat down in the back row and pulled out his note book. He quietly chatted with a random kid next to him about a recent TV show he'd seen. Most of what Jayce watched was Action and adventure. He also enjoyed being friends, if not, allies with people.

After a small amount of time, the class started to fill with students. Jayce ended the conversation when he saw this. As he looked away from the 16 year old boy with short brown hair, Jayce spotted Elsie. He'd come to notice a reoccurring scent whenever she was around. It was different from the other people in the school, but he wasn't sure how.

Jayce shook his head slightly as to clear his thoughts. He started fiddling with his bracelets as he waited for class to start.

(-sorry for the short post!)
Jayce weaved through the people crowding the halls. It didn't take him too long to get to the Science room. When he entered, he could smell the scent of different chemicals in the closet in the back of the room. They didn't have significantly dangerous things in there, just common items used in experiments. When jayce got to his desk, there were a few papers with diagrams and numbers. These same papers were on the other desks, also a pencil and eraser.

Jayce sat down in the back row and pulled out his note book. He quietly chatted with a random kid next to him about a recent TV show he'd seen. Most of what Jayce watched was Action and adventure. He also enjoyed being friends, if not, allies with people.

After a small amount of time, the class started to fill with students. Jayce ended the conversation when he saw this. As he looked away from the 16 year old boy with short brown hair, Jayce spotted Elsie. He'd come to notice a reoccurring scent whenever she was around. It was different from the other people in the school, but he wasn't sure how.

Jayce shook his head slightly as to clear his thoughts. He started fiddling with his bracelets as he waited for class to start.

(-sorry for the short post!)
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"Trust me, you'll either love or hate Mr. Callahan, from my point of view he's one of the best teachers here, super chill and laidback, in all, i think all the teachers here are super nice... i think," Morgan said as she pulled out her Science workbooks. "Yeah, its seems like everyone is super chill, its nice compared to my old school, everyone there was really serious about everything, but now tht i'm here, its much better," Elsie flipped thru her workbook.

"Science doesn't come too hard for me so this'll be fun," She pulled out a few pens and pencils. Shortly thereafter, the class started. Mr. Callahan was very laidback, resulting in quite a few students actually paying attention to his class. Elsie took notes and made sure they were easy to read, she sometimes rushed and it was diffucult for her to read her own handwriting. She easily wrote a full page of notes, and once she was finished, she started another.

"Alright everyone, the next assignment is in groups of four, this next experiment you'll do in groups is powerful, and if you don't have at least four or five people, you'll be short-staffed and not have enough help," The teacher explained. "Well, this could be interesting," Morgan muttered as the teache read out groups along with names of the students who would be in the same groups.

"Morgan Davis, Jayce Dolf, Elsie Lewis, and Tanner(Whatever his last name is). The experiment is due next Tuesday, which is a week from today," the teacher place his notes back into his desk after he finished reading out groups. "Oh great-" Morgan was cut off by Elsie. "What's wrong?" Elsie asked, worried. "Oh nothing, for some reason i feel like Jayce doesn't really like me, but i'll deal with it and neither of them will be near you, they'll prolly do something stupid or weird," Morgan rolled her eyes as the bell went off and she packed her bag. Elsie did the same.
"Trust me, you'll either love or hate Mr. Callahan, from my point of view he's one of the best teachers here, super chill and laidback, in all, i think all the teachers here are super nice... i think," Morgan said as she pulled out her Science workbooks. "Yeah, its seems like everyone is super chill, its nice compared to my old school, everyone there was really serious about everything, but now tht i'm here, its much better," Elsie flipped thru her workbook.

"Science doesn't come too hard for me so this'll be fun," She pulled out a few pens and pencils. Shortly thereafter, the class started. Mr. Callahan was very laidback, resulting in quite a few students actually paying attention to his class. Elsie took notes and made sure they were easy to read, she sometimes rushed and it was diffucult for her to read her own handwriting. She easily wrote a full page of notes, and once she was finished, she started another.

"Alright everyone, the next assignment is in groups of four, this next experiment you'll do in groups is powerful, and if you don't have at least four or five people, you'll be short-staffed and not have enough help," The teacher explained. "Well, this could be interesting," Morgan muttered as the teache read out groups along with names of the students who would be in the same groups.

"Morgan Davis, Jayce Dolf, Elsie Lewis, and Tanner(Whatever his last name is). The experiment is due next Tuesday, which is a week from today," the teacher place his notes back into his desk after he finished reading out groups. "Oh great-" Morgan was cut off by Elsie. "What's wrong?" Elsie asked, worried. "Oh nothing, for some reason i feel like Jayce doesn't really like me, but i'll deal with it and neither of them will be near you, they'll prolly do something stupid or weird," Morgan rolled her eyes as the bell went off and she packed her bag. Elsie did the same.
Untitled52_13.png
Jayce found science decently interesting. This was mostly becouse Mr. Callahan was rather good at teaching. He made what he was teaching simple to understand and didn't drone on about unnecessary details. This helped Jayce take notes easier and pay attention better. He was only slightly disappointed becouse the seating chart had Tanner on practically the other side of the room.

Mr. Callahan announced that the teens would be doing group projects. As he begain listing the groups, Jayce crossed his fingers desperately hoping to not be paired with anyone annoying. He pouted after he heard his name after Morgans. But when he heard Elsie and Tanner would both be in his group, he perked back up. Tanner turned slightly in his chair and grinned at Jayce, who smiled back. Jayce wanted to get to know Elsie anyways.

When the bell rang and the students begun to head off to lunch (idk how manny classes they have before lunch). Jayce stuck his stuff back into his back pack and walked over to Tanner who was doing the same. He waited for him to finish so they could walk to lunch together and chat. Plus, the door was somewhat flooded with teenagers trying to leave. They then started to leave the room.

Before they got to lunch though, Jayce suggested starting a group chat with Elsie and Morgan. After not too long, they found the girls and walked up to them.
"Hey, could I get your guys numbers for the science project?" Jayce said pulling out his phone. "If i make a group chat, we could set up group meets easily. "
Jayce found science decently interesting. This was mostly becouse Mr. Callahan was rather good at teaching. He made what he was teaching simple to understand and didn't drone on about unnecessary details. This helped Jayce take notes easier and pay attention better. He was only slightly disappointed becouse the seating chart had Tanner on practically the other side of the room.

Mr. Callahan announced that the teens would be doing group projects. As he begain listing the groups, Jayce crossed his fingers desperately hoping to not be paired with anyone annoying. He pouted after he heard his name after Morgans. But when he heard Elsie and Tanner would both be in his group, he perked back up. Tanner turned slightly in his chair and grinned at Jayce, who smiled back. Jayce wanted to get to know Elsie anyways.

When the bell rang and the students begun to head off to lunch (idk how manny classes they have before lunch). Jayce stuck his stuff back into his back pack and walked over to Tanner who was doing the same. He waited for him to finish so they could walk to lunch together and chat. Plus, the door was somewhat flooded with teenagers trying to leave. They then started to leave the room.

Before they got to lunch though, Jayce suggested starting a group chat with Elsie and Morgan. After not too long, they found the girls and walked up to them.
"Hey, could I get your guys numbers for the science project?" Jayce said pulling out his phone. "If i make a group chat, we could set up group meets easily. "
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
After class was dismissed, students began flooding out of the room, while Elsie and Morgan held back, not wanting to push thru the crowd. "No offense to Mr Callahan but I'd like to know why we were paired with Jayce and Tanner. The two guys I really didn't want to be paired with them," Morgan rolled her eyes.

"It's okay, it can't be that bad, for real I'm sure they're nice!" Elsie quickly but neatly packed her schoolbag. "Hey did you hear about the Prom that's coming up? Oh it's gonna be fun, I'm sure someone will ask you, your visuals are great!" Morgan grinned.

"Okay we'll look on the bright side it won't be so bad, oh yeah Jayce, here," Morgan said as she handed a slip of paper to him. Elsie, who didn't have a slip of paper opened a new profile on her phone and handed it over to him. "Sorry, I'm not as prepared as Morgan," Elsie grinned and rolled her eyes.

(Oof sorry that was short)
After class was dismissed, students began flooding out of the room, while Elsie and Morgan held back, not wanting to push thru the crowd. "No offense to Mr Callahan but I'd like to know why we were paired with Jayce and Tanner. The two guys I really didn't want to be paired with them," Morgan rolled her eyes.

"It's okay, it can't be that bad, for real I'm sure they're nice!" Elsie quickly but neatly packed her schoolbag. "Hey did you hear about the Prom that's coming up? Oh it's gonna be fun, I'm sure someone will ask you, your visuals are great!" Morgan grinned.

"Okay we'll look on the bright side it won't be so bad, oh yeah Jayce, here," Morgan said as she handed a slip of paper to him. Elsie, who didn't have a slip of paper opened a new profile on her phone and handed it over to him. "Sorry, I'm not as prepared as Morgan," Elsie grinned and rolled her eyes.

(Oof sorry that was short)
Untitled52_13.png
"Thanks." Jayce said as he accepted the paper and typed the two numbers into his phone. He then made a group chat with all four of them. Titling the Group chat as "science project", Jayce put his phone back into his pocket.
"Ill text ya guys later." He said turning to leave, but Tanner grabbed his arm and pulled him back over. Jayce tripped slightly when he did that, but thankfully caught himself.

"Soooooooo," Tanner grinned directing his gaze to Elsie. "Your new here? Is Morgan giving you any trouble? I'm sure Jayce would gladly sow you to the lunch room..." he turned to Jayce who shrugged awkwardly.
"Just as a disclaimer, I did not agree to this idea." Jayce said and poked Tanner with his elbow. He didn't seem to hate the idea though.
"Thanks." Jayce said as he accepted the paper and typed the two numbers into his phone. He then made a group chat with all four of them. Titling the Group chat as "science project", Jayce put his phone back into his pocket.
"Ill text ya guys later." He said turning to leave, but Tanner grabbed his arm and pulled him back over. Jayce tripped slightly when he did that, but thankfully caught himself.

"Soooooooo," Tanner grinned directing his gaze to Elsie. "Your new here? Is Morgan giving you any trouble? I'm sure Jayce would gladly sow you to the lunch room..." he turned to Jayce who shrugged awkwardly.
"Just as a disclaimer, I did not agree to this idea." Jayce said and poked Tanner with his elbow. He didn't seem to hate the idea though.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby