Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Roleplay with FumblingNarwhal
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43
"Of course, I can help make an effort event hough it's ma first time, don't worry, I'll be great." Elsie smiled and slung her bag onto the table, grabbing her light blue notebook along with a few mechanical pencils. "Aww it's okay Jayce, use mine." She held out a purple mechanical pencil to him. "I have extras."

"Ohhh that's a good idea, so uhm well do you guys wanna help me decorate it since I've never really done something like that before? If you don't want to I understand, I can use Pinterest for some ideas."

((A volcano is fine, I can't rly think of anything else either.))
"Of course, I can help make an effort event hough it's ma first time, don't worry, I'll be great." Elsie smiled and slung her bag onto the table, grabbing her light blue notebook along with a few mechanical pencils. "Aww it's okay Jayce, use mine." She held out a purple mechanical pencil to him. "I have extras."

"Ohhh that's a good idea, so uhm well do you guys wanna help me decorate it since I've never really done something like that before? If you don't want to I understand, I can use Pinterest for some ideas."

((A volcano is fine, I can't rly think of anything else either.))
Untitled52_13.png
"YES!" Tanner half shouted, then immediately scrunched down in embarrassment due to the fact he realized they were in a library. Thankfully, no one really cared, other than two random people who peeked over in confusion.
"Um, ahem..." He cleared his throat awkwardly. "Um yeah, I would enjoy decorating a locker."

"Its okay man. I'm sure no one minds that much."Jayce smiled and patted Tanners back while holding back a laugh. "Anyways, yeah, I'll definitely join ya guys! Pinterest is a great inspiration source. I use it every once in awhile for outfit design ideas. You dont have to choose one of the ideas I mentioned, by the way. Feel completely free to choose something else. I don't want to be pushy."
"YES!" Tanner half shouted, then immediately scrunched down in embarrassment due to the fact he realized they were in a library. Thankfully, no one really cared, other than two random people who peeked over in confusion.
"Um, ahem..." He cleared his throat awkwardly. "Um yeah, I would enjoy decorating a locker."

"Its okay man. I'm sure no one minds that much."Jayce smiled and patted Tanners back while holding back a laugh. "Anyways, yeah, I'll definitely join ya guys! Pinterest is a great inspiration source. I use it every once in awhile for outfit design ideas. You dont have to choose one of the ideas I mentioned, by the way. Feel completely free to choose something else. I don't want to be pushy."
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"Tanner, you gotta use your inside voice." Elsie teased. "And we should do it soon, it is mid-semester you know. Well uhm I'm like completely clueless when it comes to decorating stuff, so if you have any ideas then that would be great help, I just don't wann mess it up, you know?" She shyly looked up at the librarian, who sent her a nod and small smile, acknowledging them.

"So what stuff do we need to find for this pRoJeCt?"
"Tanner, you gotta use your inside voice." Elsie teased. "And we should do it soon, it is mid-semester you know. Well uhm I'm like completely clueless when it comes to decorating stuff, so if you have any ideas then that would be great help, I just don't wann mess it up, you know?" She shyly looked up at the librarian, who sent her a nod and small smile, acknowledging them.

"So what stuff do we need to find for this pRoJeCt?"
Untitled52_13.png
Alllllrightie,...." Jayce grabbed his phone out "we can look up the simple ingredients and instructions for the Baking Soda Volcano on google. But for the technical chemical make up and reaction, we're gonna have to look for books. We gotta submit a group experiment paper and write up, so we gotta make sure to write notes." He typed up some things on his phone and wrote in his note book 'Mix vinegar, dish soap, and a few drops of water in a plastic cup. Add 1 teaspoon of baking soda.'

"Do ya guys wanna go look for books in the science section?" Tanner said watching Jayce scribble down the notes. "I gotta fill out a small thing for one of my classes anyways. I could probably finish it before ya guys."
Alllllrightie,...." Jayce grabbed his phone out "we can look up the simple ingredients and instructions for the Baking Soda Volcano on google. But for the technical chemical make up and reaction, we're gonna have to look for books. We gotta submit a group experiment paper and write up, so we gotta make sure to write notes." He typed up some things on his phone and wrote in his note book 'Mix vinegar, dish soap, and a few drops of water in a plastic cup. Add 1 teaspoon of baking soda.'

"Do ya guys wanna go look for books in the science section?" Tanner said watching Jayce scribble down the notes. "I gotta fill out a small thing for one of my classes anyways. I could probably finish it before ya guys."
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"Okay, well uh sounds easy enough." Elsie muttered as she opened her notebook, flipping to an empty page. "Does it matter what flavor of dish soap? Er uh sorry I meant scent." She blushed when she realized what she had said. "And let's go get some books, I'll just have to wander around till I find the right section, unless I can go with you Jayce." She stood and grabbed her phone, slipping it in her back pocket.

"Can't be that hard, right?"
"Okay, well uh sounds easy enough." Elsie muttered as she opened her notebook, flipping to an empty page. "Does it matter what flavor of dish soap? Er uh sorry I meant scent." She blushed when she realized what she had said. "And let's go get some books, I'll just have to wander around till I find the right section, unless I can go with you Jayce." She stood and grabbed her phone, slipping it in her back pocket.

"Can't be that hard, right?"
Untitled52_13.png
"Yeah," Jayce smiled and laughed softly "I wouldn't leave you to wander by yourself. We should be able to find the book with the right info in the science section, like Tanner said. Its in the far back to the left."
"See you guys in a bit then." Tanner said as he pulled some extra homework from his bag. He also grabbed a pencil. Jayce gestured for Elsie to follow him and he started walking to the back of the library.

There was a few self checkout machines and a cupple computers for public use. Due to the fact the library was rather large, it didn't seem to full. There was a decent amount of people sitting at tables or in a bean bag corner. Jayce walked at a reasonable pace, making sure not to make his strides to fast, mostly cuz Elsie was slightly slower.
"Oh, about the soap, I have no idea." Jayce smiled "I'll look it up, but I'd assume any smell or even unscented would work.
"Yeah," Jayce smiled and laughed softly "I wouldn't leave you to wander by yourself. We should be able to find the book with the right info in the science section, like Tanner said. Its in the far back to the left."
"See you guys in a bit then." Tanner said as he pulled some extra homework from his bag. He also grabbed a pencil. Jayce gestured for Elsie to follow him and he started walking to the back of the library.

There was a few self checkout machines and a cupple computers for public use. Due to the fact the library was rather large, it didn't seem to full. There was a decent amount of people sitting at tables or in a bean bag corner. Jayce walked at a reasonable pace, making sure not to make his strides to fast, mostly cuz Elsie was slightly slower.
"Oh, about the soap, I have no idea." Jayce smiled "I'll look it up, but I'd assume any smell or even unscented would work.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"Okay, well, if you're with me, we shouldn't get lost unless you want us to." Elsie joked as she followed him from behind, marveling at the size of the library. "Poor Tanner has so much homework he's prolly depressed." She joked as she looked at a few books. "And I wouldn't be surprised if it was just normal soap, I just have different scented dish soap. I didn't mean to call it flavor, you don't really eat soap."

They stopped in the Science section. "Oof this might take awhile, there's alot of different books, unless you know how do navigate this ginormously tall and huge area."
"Okay, well, if you're with me, we shouldn't get lost unless you want us to." Elsie joked as she followed him from behind, marveling at the size of the library. "Poor Tanner has so much homework he's prolly depressed." She joked as she looked at a few books. "And I wouldn't be surprised if it was just normal soap, I just have different scented dish soap. I didn't mean to call it flavor, you don't really eat soap."

They stopped in the Science section. "Oof this might take awhile, there's alot of different books, unless you know how do navigate this ginormously tall and huge area."
Untitled52_13.png
"Tanner'll live. Hes pretty hard working when needed." Jayce chuckled at Elsies jokes as he walked. "Hah, yeah, I sure hope you aren't eating soap!"
When they arrived at the shelves labeled science, He stopped and stared at the rows of shelves that were filled with books of science. Realistically, it would be very hard to pin point the exact science experament explanation book they wanted. There was books from biology to chemistry in this section, which made for very full shelves.

"Eeeesh, thats more than I expected..." Jayce looked worried at the multitude of books. "...Hmmm, theres no way Iwould be able to immediately find what we're looking for... Maybe we could look for a bit then ask the librarian for it? I donno."
"Tanner'll live. Hes pretty hard working when needed." Jayce chuckled at Elsies jokes as he walked. "Hah, yeah, I sure hope you aren't eating soap!"
When they arrived at the shelves labeled science, He stopped and stared at the rows of shelves that were filled with books of science. Realistically, it would be very hard to pin point the exact science experament explanation book they wanted. There was books from biology to chemistry in this section, which made for very full shelves.

"Eeeesh, thats more than I expected..." Jayce looked worried at the multitude of books. "...Hmmm, theres no way Iwould be able to immediately find what we're looking for... Maybe we could look for a bit then ask the librarian for it? I donno."
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"Yeah, well soap isn't the bes thing to it, but it's very high in mineral." Elsie joked as she looked up at the shelves, searching for books. "This might take a little longer then I thought, but we'll find something, I think. Hey look up there at that red one, is that what we're looking for?" She went to tippy toes, pointing to a red bound book, which was fairly thick.

"Fat chance that is what we need, but hopefully we won't have to look too far." Shrugging, she started to walk toward the other side of the aisle.
"Yeah, well soap isn't the bes thing to it, but it's very high in mineral." Elsie joked as she looked up at the shelves, searching for books. "This might take a little longer then I thought, but we'll find something, I think. Hey look up there at that red one, is that what we're looking for?" She went to tippy toes, pointing to a red bound book, which was fairly thick.

"Fat chance that is what we need, but hopefully we won't have to look too far." Shrugging, she started to walk toward the other side of the aisle.
Untitled52_13.png
"Yeah." Jayce grunted with slight annoyance. He grabbed down the red book that Elsie pointed to and glanced at the label 'All You Need to Know About Science!'. He peeked into the book and flipped through a few pages.
"Blegh. Not seeing anything about experiments." He put the book back on the shelf and continued down the aisle, scanning the titles for Experaments, Chemistry, and/or Chemical Reactions. He grabbed down multiple books (one he needed a stool to get) and looked through them.

"Dang it, practically every book in here talks about everything but, what we need to know for our group project!" Jayce sighed, put the books back, and continued looking around.
"Yeah." Jayce grunted with slight annoyance. He grabbed down the red book that Elsie pointed to and glanced at the label 'All You Need to Know About Science!'. He peeked into the book and flipped through a few pages.
"Blegh. Not seeing anything about experiments." He put the book back on the shelf and continued down the aisle, scanning the titles for Experaments, Chemistry, and/or Chemical Reactions. He grabbed down multiple books (one he needed a stool to get) and looked through them.

"Dang it, practically every book in here talks about everything but, what we need to know for our group project!" Jayce sighed, put the books back, and continued looking around.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby