Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Roleplay with FumblingNarwhal
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
"No wonder he's so skinny," Elsie giggled as they joined the other two at the table. "C'mon Tanner, you can't let poor Jayce starve!" Elsie joked as she sat down beside Morgan, the boys in front of them. "You guys and food," Morgan said as she rolled her eyes, trying to be serious. "Okay, Elsie, I've got a couple of questions for you. You good with that?" She asked as she looked at the younger girl.

"Uh sure, what's up?" Elsie asked as she pulled her phone out and laid it on the table.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" Morgan asked, curious.
"I-I Uh well no," She blushed.
"Ohh okay well it's a good thing I know lotsa guys, they'd like you."
"B-But I dunno-"
"Oh don't worry, we won't deal with them now, that's later," Morgan said as she went silent. "That's it?" Elsie asked, she jaw dropped a bit. "Yep, all I need to know."
"Okay well, uh now you now?" ELsie shrugged somewhat embarrassed. "They're taking longer with food today then normal," Morgan grumbled.
"No wonder he's so skinny," Elsie giggled as they joined the other two at the table. "C'mon Tanner, you can't let poor Jayce starve!" Elsie joked as she sat down beside Morgan, the boys in front of them. "You guys and food," Morgan said as she rolled her eyes, trying to be serious. "Okay, Elsie, I've got a couple of questions for you. You good with that?" She asked as she looked at the younger girl.

"Uh sure, what's up?" Elsie asked as she pulled her phone out and laid it on the table.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" Morgan asked, curious.
"I-I Uh well no," She blushed.
"Ohh okay well it's a good thing I know lotsa guys, they'd like you."
"B-But I dunno-"
"Oh don't worry, we won't deal with them now, that's later," Morgan said as she went silent. "That's it?" Elsie asked, she jaw dropped a bit. "Yep, all I need to know."
"Okay well, uh now you now?" ELsie shrugged somewhat embarrassed. "They're taking longer with food today then normal," Morgan grumbled.
Untitled52_13.png
After a few more minutes of sorrowful and tragic waiting, the speakers finally clicked on. The cafeteria staff announced that the food would now be served and apologized for the extra wait. More students began lining up at the line serving buffet style. The line was going rather slowly as the people behind the counter served each and every teen.

At the table, Jayce had been half listening to Morgan and Elsie's conversation (of course), and half poking Tanner for more food (who gladly ignored him). He frowned slightly at Morgan's rather forced questions. Jayce stood suddenly and announced he was gonna get food.
"Imma go get in the line. If anyone wants to join me so I dont have to suffer in excruciating pain and loneliness", please speak now or forever hold your hunger." Tanner grinned slightly at his friends declaration of sorrow and woe.
"Awwwww, darnnnnn..... I guess you'll just have to go by yourself...... darnnnnnn. Must be karma for demanding that oreo..., bummmmerrrr...." Tanner shrugged in mock-disappointment. Jayce pouted and glared annoyed at him.
After a few more minutes of sorrowful and tragic waiting, the speakers finally clicked on. The cafeteria staff announced that the food would now be served and apologized for the extra wait. More students began lining up at the line serving buffet style. The line was going rather slowly as the people behind the counter served each and every teen.

At the table, Jayce had been half listening to Morgan and Elsie's conversation (of course), and half poking Tanner for more food (who gladly ignored him). He frowned slightly at Morgan's rather forced questions. Jayce stood suddenly and announced he was gonna get food.
"Imma go get in the line. If anyone wants to join me so I dont have to suffer in excruciating pain and loneliness", please speak now or forever hold your hunger." Tanner grinned slightly at his friends declaration of sorrow and woe.
"Awwwww, darnnnnn..... I guess you'll just have to go by yourself...... darnnnnnn. Must be karma for demanding that oreo..., bummmmerrrr...." Tanner shrugged in mock-disappointment. Jayce pouted and glared annoyed at him.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"You prolly digested that oreo in like forty seconds Jayce, no wonder why," Morgan rolled her eyes. "I'd rather wait, I don't really like waiting in long lines." "Don't worry Jayce, I'll come with you so you don't get seperation anxiety from baing away from Tanner for too long," Elsie joked as she stood up, arching her back and stretching. Elsie opened her mouth to say something, but was cut off by Morgan. "I know, I'm missing out and I'm gonna have to wait super long, just go," She gestured to the line.

"Okay, fine, we're leaving!" Elsie said as she looked to Jayce. "Following you, this place is huge!"
"You prolly digested that oreo in like forty seconds Jayce, no wonder why," Morgan rolled her eyes. "I'd rather wait, I don't really like waiting in long lines." "Don't worry Jayce, I'll come with you so you don't get seperation anxiety from baing away from Tanner for too long," Elsie joked as she stood up, arching her back and stretching. Elsie opened her mouth to say something, but was cut off by Morgan. "I know, I'm missing out and I'm gonna have to wait super long, just go," She gestured to the line.

"Okay, fine, we're leaving!" Elsie said as she looked to Jayce. "Following you, this place is huge!"
Untitled52_13.png
"Nice." Jayce smiled contently. "Alrightie, this way." Jayce began leading Elsie through the tangle of teens and tables. He bumped into multiple people on his way to the end of the line, apologizing each time he did so. When he finally got to what he thought was the end of the line, he was quickly told it wasn't. Jayce was pointed to the right area.
"Ooookay... this way I guess. Dang, this place is an entire maze." Jayce ended his sentence with a soft laugh.

Jayce turned to peek behind himself to dubble check that Elsie was still there. It would be hard to attempt to find her in this mess of people and objects.
"Ya there?" He spotted her and grabbed her hand, pulling her over to the back of the line, careful not to jerk her too hard.
"Nice." Jayce smiled contently. "Alrightie, this way." Jayce began leading Elsie through the tangle of teens and tables. He bumped into multiple people on his way to the end of the line, apologizing each time he did so. When he finally got to what he thought was the end of the line, he was quickly told it wasn't. Jayce was pointed to the right area.
"Ooookay... this way I guess. Dang, this place is an entire maze." Jayce ended his sentence with a soft laugh.

Jayce turned to peek behind himself to dubble check that Elsie was still there. It would be hard to attempt to find her in this mess of people and objects.
"Ya there?" He spotted her and grabbed her hand, pulling her over to the back of the line, careful not to jerk her too hard.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Elsie follwed him, trying not to fall behind and get lost in the crowds of students. "It really it is a maze, there's alot of people here," She said as she squeezed in between students, being careful to not accidentally bump into anyone. She nearly tripped over her own feet, but easily caught herself and continued walking, making sure she didn't lose sight of Jayce.

"Oh yeah, I'm here, doesn't help I'm so short I can't see," she rolled her eyes as she smiled. "But it's okay, I'm fine," She said as she continued to follow him, being careful to not walk into anyone. "I wonder why Morgan doesn't wanna eat?" She wondered as she looked around, curious as to where her friend was.
Elsie follwed him, trying not to fall behind and get lost in the crowds of students. "It really it is a maze, there's alot of people here," She said as she squeezed in between students, being careful to not accidentally bump into anyone. She nearly tripped over her own feet, but easily caught herself and continued walking, making sure she didn't lose sight of Jayce.

"Oh yeah, I'm here, doesn't help I'm so short I can't see," she rolled her eyes as she smiled. "But it's okay, I'm fine," She said as she continued to follow him, being careful to not walk into anyone. "I wonder why Morgan doesn't wanna eat?" She wondered as she looked around, curious as to where her friend was.
Untitled52_13.png
Jayce shrugged at Elsie's question. "Donno. Maybe she'll grab something after the line shrinks down. Its just kinda risky cuz the good stuff might run out." Sometimes he wondered if Morgan actually ate. Jayce rolled his eyes to himself.
"Also, don't mind Morgan if she gets too pushy. Its not worth listening to someone who bosses around people for no real reason." He said to her, somewhat grumpy. With another shrug, He decided to stop grumbling about Elsies friend.

"So, ya liking it here so far?" Jayce said as he took a few steps forward in the line as it begun to move.
Jayce shrugged at Elsie's question. "Donno. Maybe she'll grab something after the line shrinks down. Its just kinda risky cuz the good stuff might run out." Sometimes he wondered if Morgan actually ate. Jayce rolled his eyes to himself.
"Also, don't mind Morgan if she gets too pushy. Its not worth listening to someone who bosses around people for no real reason." He said to her, somewhat grumpy. With another shrug, He decided to stop grumbling about Elsies friend.

"So, ya liking it here so far?" Jayce said as he took a few steps forward in the line as it begun to move.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"Yeah, well she's a adult, she can take care of herself. She definitely likes being in charge, that's for sure," Shr shrugged as she followed him in line. "Actually I really like this school, it's really nice, even though I've only talked to you, Tanner, and Morgan. I just haven't met anyone else yet, dunno if I will," She shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

"What's your favorite class you've taken here? I could tell you my favorite class at home, but it isn't really a class."
"Yeah, well she's a adult, she can take care of herself. She definitely likes being in charge, that's for sure," Shr shrugged as she followed him in line. "Actually I really like this school, it's really nice, even though I've only talked to you, Tanner, and Morgan. I just haven't met anyone else yet, dunno if I will," She shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

"What's your favorite class you've taken here? I could tell you my favorite class at home, but it isn't really a class."
Untitled52_13.png
"Hmmmmmm," Jayce squinted his eyes for a second while he thought of a good response. "Probably...... Tech ED because I can mess with computers and electronics oooorrr, history? It seems to stick in my head easier becouse its like one big, long story. I don't have big preferences on classes most of the time."

Jayce messed with his bracelet as he waited for the line to move. It was a small beaded bracelet with a few wolf charms on it. Most of his jewelry had similar vibes, consisting of wolves, beading, and a soft forest theme. This gave Jayce a very chill and approachable appearance.
"Anyways, What about you? What do you mean your favorite class at home isn’t really a class?"

((Sorry for the slow reply T-T))
"Hmmmmmm," Jayce squinted his eyes for a second while he thought of a good response. "Probably...... Tech ED because I can mess with computers and electronics oooorrr, history? It seems to stick in my head easier becouse its like one big, long story. I don't have big preferences on classes most of the time."

Jayce messed with his bracelet as he waited for the line to move. It was a small beaded bracelet with a few wolf charms on it. Most of his jewelry had similar vibes, consisting of wolves, beading, and a soft forest theme. This gave Jayce a very chill and approachable appearance.
"Anyways, What about you? What do you mean your favorite class at home isn’t really a class?"

((Sorry for the slow reply T-T))
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"Oh Tech ED is fun, I do alot of digtial art, so that's one of my favorites too. Well, my favorite class at home was Physical Fitness, or Dance. I had a teacher come and help me, she was really cool, but I only did it for a few months until we moved away. But it was fun while it lasted," She shrugged as they continued to wait in line.

"Sorry, that was super hard to explain, it prolly didn't make any sense," Running her hand thru her hair, her bracelets jingled. On each wrist, she wore a small gold bracelet with butterflies that jingled when they lightly hit each other. She had a necklace and some small earrings on, but they weren't as noticeable.

(That's totally okay! I've been a little distracted lately, so I understand completely^^)
"Oh Tech ED is fun, I do alot of digtial art, so that's one of my favorites too. Well, my favorite class at home was Physical Fitness, or Dance. I had a teacher come and help me, she was really cool, but I only did it for a few months until we moved away. But it was fun while it lasted," She shrugged as they continued to wait in line.

"Sorry, that was super hard to explain, it prolly didn't make any sense," Running her hand thru her hair, her bracelets jingled. On each wrist, she wore a small gold bracelet with butterflies that jingled when they lightly hit each other. She had a necklace and some small earrings on, but they weren't as noticeable.

(That's totally okay! I've been a little distracted lately, so I understand completely^^)
Untitled52_13.png
"It makes sense." Jayce responded with a smile. "Sounds nice! I probably would do some type of pop dance if I had a group or sumthin. Sadly most everyone in my friend group aren't into that. They are pretty good work out buddies though. I go to them gym with them every once in awhile. I don't really mind not dancing though. I'd be fun, but I have other stuff I normally do in my free time." He ended his sentence with a slight shrug.

"I like your choice of jewelry." Jayce gestured to her bracelets. "Where'd ya get them? I tend to just grab my stuff offa Amazon."
"It makes sense." Jayce responded with a smile. "Sounds nice! I probably would do some type of pop dance if I had a group or sumthin. Sadly most everyone in my friend group aren't into that. They are pretty good work out buddies though. I go to them gym with them every once in awhile. I don't really mind not dancing though. I'd be fun, but I have other stuff I normally do in my free time." He ended his sentence with a slight shrug.

"I like your choice of jewelry." Jayce gestured to her bracelets. "Where'd ya get them? I tend to just grab my stuff offa Amazon."
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby