Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Roleplay with FumblingNarwhal
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
"You got something right," Morgan muttered as she walked down the steps. "Hey are you alright?" The oldder girl asked, seeming worried about Elsie. "O-Oh yeah, I'm fine, you guys just got here at the perfect time or uh something might have happened," Elsie blushed as she realized she was still hugging him. She pulled away, and grinned at Tanner.

"I knew you'd be in the middle of the fight," She joked as she fist-bumped him. "But seriously, thanks for rescuing me," She shyly made eye contact with him for the first time.
"You got something right," Morgan muttered as she walked down the steps. "Hey are you alright?" The oldder girl asked, seeming worried about Elsie. "O-Oh yeah, I'm fine, you guys just got here at the perfect time or uh something might have happened," Elsie blushed as she realized she was still hugging him. She pulled away, and grinned at Tanner.

"I knew you'd be in the middle of the fight," She joked as she fist-bumped him. "But seriously, thanks for rescuing me," She shyly made eye contact with him for the first time.
Untitled52_13.png
Jayce looked at her softly and silently for a moment before mentioning Tanner and his plan.
"So, me and Tanner were gonna go hang out at the libraryand study until our next classes. If ya aren't immediately going to a class, you and, uh, morgan can join us if ya want." He looked at Morgan slightly uncertain.

"Plus we gotta figure out what the heck we're gonna do for the group assignment." Tanner said with a little smile. "I got like,.. an hour before my next class."
"Same." Added Jayce. "What about you guys?"
Jayce looked at her softly and silently for a moment before mentioning Tanner and his plan.
"So, me and Tanner were gonna go hang out at the libraryand study until our next classes. If ya aren't immediately going to a class, you and, uh, morgan can join us if ya want." He looked at Morgan slightly uncertain.

"Plus we gotta figure out what the heck we're gonna do for the group assignment." Tanner said with a little smile. "I got like,.. an hour before my next class."
"Same." Added Jayce. "What about you guys?"
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"Yeah, sorry, I can't, I have extra curricular study hall part class," Morgan gimaced when she realized she would have to leave Elsie. "Yep, I'm coming with you and I don't think I have my next class for awhile," She grinned as she marched up the steps, heading back into the school. "How the heck can she bounce back so fast?" Morgan muttered as she followed her into the school.

"Hey Jayce." Morgan turned around. "Thanks for helping Elsie." And with that, she turned around and caught up with the younger girl.
"Yeah, sorry, I can't, I have extra curricular study hall part class," Morgan gimaced when she realized she would have to leave Elsie. "Yep, I'm coming with you and I don't think I have my next class for awhile," She grinned as she marched up the steps, heading back into the school. "How the heck can she bounce back so fast?" Morgan muttered as she followed her into the school.

"Hey Jayce." Morgan turned around. "Thanks for helping Elsie." And with that, she turned around and caught up with the younger girl.
Untitled52_13.png
Jayce shrugged awkwardly after Morgan thanked him, then he proceeded to sprint(ish) after them, Tanner following them. They started walking through the halls to get to the library. Pretty much everybody had finished eating and were wandering. About half of the teens were chilling around studying or chatting in the halls, the other half in different classes.

"I hope Vance dosent try to do that again" Jayce mumbled under his breath.
"Neh, he might." Tanner poked him nicely (if one can even do so) "We just gotta keep an eye on him and Elsie." They continued to the library.

(Note: i likely wont be able to respond tomorrow :/)
Jayce shrugged awkwardly after Morgan thanked him, then he proceeded to sprint(ish) after them, Tanner following them. They started walking through the halls to get to the library. Pretty much everybody had finished eating and were wandering. About half of the teens were chilling around studying or chatting in the halls, the other half in different classes.

"I hope Vance dosent try to do that again" Jayce mumbled under his breath.
"Neh, he might." Tanner poked him nicely (if one can even do so) "We just gotta keep an eye on him and Elsie." They continued to the library.

(Note: i likely wont be able to respond tomorrow :/)
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Elsie was a ways ahead of them in the hallway, but promptly turned back around. "Sorry uhm I don't know what to do," She smiled sheepishly and followed Jayce from behind, preoccupying herself by looking at the lockers, which were decorated for the most. "So is this project supposed to be easy? Too bad Morgan couldn't come, she'll have to catch up later, but I'm fine with you guys, I trust you." She said, looking at a bright blue locker, not realizing what she had said.

(That's okay! I understand, no worries.^^)

"Holy smokes this is a big school, how do you not get lost in here?" Elsie looked up at the high rise ceiling and decor.

Elsie was a ways ahead of them in the hallway, but promptly turned back around. "Sorry uhm I don't know what to do," She smiled sheepishly and followed Jayce from behind, preoccupying herself by looking at the lockers, which were decorated for the most. "So is this project supposed to be easy? Too bad Morgan couldn't come, she'll have to catch up later, but I'm fine with you guys, I trust you." She said, looking at a bright blue locker, not realizing what she had said.

(That's okay! I understand, no worries.^^)

"Holy smokes this is a big school, how do you not get lost in here?" Elsie looked up at the high rise ceiling and decor.

Untitled52_13.png
"Ya get used to it after a bit." Jayce responded smiling softly at her last words "The decoration is almost always fun to check out though. I think Morgan will be fine. I'm pretty sure shes decently productive and would be able to finish her part on her own time."
He continued walking down the hall, leading the two to the library. The teens had decorated their lockers with stickers, posters, and paper. Some were even painted. Jayce only had a few stickers on his locker, he didn't really care for decorating it.

"The project should be pretty simple. Especially considering its the first assignment." Tanner said with a shrug.
"Mr. Callahan tends to give out assignments that are actually doable. "
"Ya get used to it after a bit." Jayce responded smiling softly at her last words "The decoration is almost always fun to check out though. I think Morgan will be fine. I'm pretty sure shes decently productive and would be able to finish her part on her own time."
He continued walking down the hall, leading the two to the library. The teens had decorated their lockers with stickers, posters, and paper. Some were even painted. Jayce only had a few stickers on his locker, he didn't really care for decorating it.

"The project should be pretty simple. Especially considering its the first assignment." Tanner said with a shrug.
"Mr. Callahan tends to give out assignments that are actually doable. "
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"Hey did you deocrate your locker?" ELsie asked as she tried not to brush up agains tthe decorated lockers as they walked by. "They're really cool and fun to look at. And I hope this project is simple, I'm not the brightest student in class." She joked as they entered the library, her jaw dropping.

"Holy cow, it's huge, how in the world?" Her eyes widened and she smiled as she looked around, the tall shelves full of books seeming incredibly tall.
"Hey did you deocrate your locker?" ELsie asked as she tried not to brush up agains tthe decorated lockers as they walked by. "They're really cool and fun to look at. And I hope this project is simple, I'm not the brightest student in class." She joked as they entered the library, her jaw dropping.

"Holy cow, it's huge, how in the world?" Her eyes widened and she smiled as she looked around, the tall shelves full of books seeming incredibly tall.
Untitled52_13.png
"Unlike your Holy Smokey and Cows," Tanner said happily mocking her use of exclamation words. "A huge library is very possible." Jayce rolled his eyes at Tanner and laughed softly.
"Its nice its so big. Its also better than having to buy a bunch of extra books." Jayce Talked as he walked through the library over to a table.

"As for a decorated locker, Mine isn't really. If I had a good idea I might. I do have a few stickers on there though-"
"Mine is Amazing!" Tanner inturrupted with excitement. "I have posters for Set It Off, Enimem, and AJR! I got some stickers for them too!" He grinned and rambled about his locker for a couple more seconds and he pulled out his books and set them on the table. He then paoused and stared at the table silently for a few seconds.
"....what... even was ..the project...?"
"Unlike your Holy Smokey and Cows," Tanner said happily mocking her use of exclamation words. "A huge library is very possible." Jayce rolled his eyes at Tanner and laughed softly.
"Its nice its so big. Its also better than having to buy a bunch of extra books." Jayce Talked as he walked through the library over to a table.

"As for a decorated locker, Mine isn't really. If I had a good idea I might. I do have a few stickers on there though-"
"Mine is Amazing!" Tanner inturrupted with excitement. "I have posters for Set It Off, Enimem, and AJR! I got some stickers for them too!" He grinned and rambled about his locker for a couple more seconds and he pulled out his books and set them on the table. He then paoused and stared at the table silently for a few seconds.
"....what... even was ..the project...?"
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"You know, I should decorate mine! What do you think would go well with my type of theme?" Elsie grinned when Jayce got interrupted. "Don't worry Jayce, he still loves you." She teased him as she headed for a table which was sort of in the corner and out of the way, one that wouldn't always be looked at.

"Okay so uhm this is gonna sound weird, but I've never done a group project before, we've always done solo projects, so this might be different. And I will try my very bestest to get the right books, however, my height might cause some complications." She smiled and rolled her eyes.
"You know, I should decorate mine! What do you think would go well with my type of theme?" Elsie grinned when Jayce got interrupted. "Don't worry Jayce, he still loves you." She teased him as she headed for a table which was sort of in the corner and out of the way, one that wouldn't always be looked at.

"Okay so uhm this is gonna sound weird, but I've never done a group project before, we've always done solo projects, so this might be different. And I will try my very bestest to get the right books, however, my height might cause some complications." She smiled and rolled her eyes.
Untitled52_13.png
"No.... what IS the project..?" Tanner said, still staring blankly at the table.
"We're doing a group project on the well known 'Baking soda and vinegar volcano' experament." Jayce stated, half laughing at Tanner's random forgetfulness and Elsie's hight complaint.
"I can help you grab books Elsie. Also, no worries about being new to group projects. As long as you put forth decent effort and at leat 1/4 (cuz theres four people) the work."

Jayce sat down at the table and started took out his notebook and a pencil. This pencil happened to be new. Therefore it was unsharpened. Jayce pouted and took a small pencil sharpener out of his bag and started sharpening the pencil.
"I should get mechanical pencils." Jayce sighed, then perked up suddenly. "Elsie! You should do something beach vibe ooooorrrr, forest core! What medum would you use? I donno if you paint or just wanna stick stuff on the locker itself."

((The Baking soda volcano is kinda a lame choice on my part, but it dosent matter that much lol. If ya can come up with something better, feel free to correct Jayce :) ))
"No.... what IS the project..?" Tanner said, still staring blankly at the table.
"We're doing a group project on the well known 'Baking soda and vinegar volcano' experament." Jayce stated, half laughing at Tanner's random forgetfulness and Elsie's hight complaint.
"I can help you grab books Elsie. Also, no worries about being new to group projects. As long as you put forth decent effort and at leat 1/4 (cuz theres four people) the work."

Jayce sat down at the table and started took out his notebook and a pencil. This pencil happened to be new. Therefore it was unsharpened. Jayce pouted and took a small pencil sharpener out of his bag and started sharpening the pencil.
"I should get mechanical pencils." Jayce sighed, then perked up suddenly. "Elsie! You should do something beach vibe ooooorrrr, forest core! What medum would you use? I donno if you paint or just wanna stick stuff on the locker itself."

((The Baking soda volcano is kinda a lame choice on my part, but it dosent matter that much lol. If ya can come up with something better, feel free to correct Jayce :) ))
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby