Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Roleplay with FumblingNarwhal
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
"Oh yeah, Pop dance is fun. I mean, I kinda work out, but I'm pretty conditioned, so I don't worry it about it very much. I'd play other sports, but my heights not very helpful, but it doesn't matter when it comes to dance," She shrugged. "And thanks, it's kinda a mix of jewellry my Aunt gave me, and just stuff I've found at shops and Amazon, you know, the usual." "I got these from Amazon, they were in a set," She held up her delicate wrists, revealing the bracelets, which fit perfectly. [img]https://i.etsystatic.com/21531245/r/il/7cc425/3330491228/il_fullxfull.3330491228_o9lp.jpg[/img]
"Oh yeah, Pop dance is fun. I mean, I kinda work out, but I'm pretty conditioned, so I don't worry it about it very much. I'd play other sports, but my heights not very helpful, but it doesn't matter when it comes to dance," She shrugged. "And thanks, it's kinda a mix of jewellry my Aunt gave me, and just stuff I've found at shops and Amazon, you know, the usual."

"I got these from Amazon, they were in a set," She held up her delicate wrists, revealing the bracelets, which fit perfectly.

il_fullxfull.3330491228_o9lp.jpg
Untitled52_13.png
"Oooo, dang those look stunning on you." Jayce leaned slightly closer to see the bracelet details better. "Wow, these are actually pretty nice." He moved away when the line begun moving again.

They had finally gotten pretty close to the food bar. There was a decent verity of food choices from mac-and-cheese to ceaser salad. The lunch servers were behind the bar refilling some of the food while somewhat monitoring the teens getting their food. Sometimes the kids would try to load their plate with a single food choice and would get caught. They didn't manually serve the teenagers becouse it would only make the process longer then it already was.

"Are you allergic to anything? Or are ya vegetarian?" Jayce said cocking his head to the side in intrest. Now that he came to think of it, he wasn't sure if he knew anyone with allergies.
"Oooo, dang those look stunning on you." Jayce leaned slightly closer to see the bracelet details better. "Wow, these are actually pretty nice." He moved away when the line begun moving again.

They had finally gotten pretty close to the food bar. There was a decent verity of food choices from mac-and-cheese to ceaser salad. The lunch servers were behind the bar refilling some of the food while somewhat monitoring the teens getting their food. Sometimes the kids would try to load their plate with a single food choice and would get caught. They didn't manually serve the teenagers becouse it would only make the process longer then it already was.

"Are you allergic to anything? Or are ya vegetarian?" Jayce said cocking his head to the side in intrest. Now that he came to think of it, he wasn't sure if he knew anyone with allergies.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"Thanks! My sister got them for me, she likes buying people stuff," She flushed slightly at the compliment. As they neared the food bar, she looked over the food. "Well I don't think I am, but I dunno, I do have reactions to dust but I guess that's normal," She grabbed a tray, looking the food over, curious. "What are you gonna have?" Elsie asked as she looked up at him.

"There's alot of food choices, this is way different. And I'm not really a vegetarian, I don't like eating heavy foods, but I'll manage, salads are my favorite, lettuce is the best," She grinned cheekily.
"Thanks! My sister got them for me, she likes buying people stuff," She flushed slightly at the compliment. As they neared the food bar, she looked over the food. "Well I don't think I am, but I dunno, I do have reactions to dust but I guess that's normal," She grabbed a tray, looking the food over, curious. "What are you gonna have?" Elsie asked as she looked up at him.

"There's alot of food choices, this is way different. And I'm not really a vegetarian, I don't like eating heavy foods, but I'll manage, salads are my favorite, lettuce is the best," She grinned cheekily.
Untitled52_13.png
"Hmmmmmmm..." Jayce moved forward in the line and grabbed a tray. "I normally get the potato soup..." He looked around the food bar searching for one of his favorite foods. "but i guess they don’t have it today. Its kinda a weird preference I guess." He half pouted when he couldn't spot the soup, but still continued through the line.

There was multiple salad options and a few individually packaged desserts at the far end of the food bar. What looked to be remnants of corn stuck to an empty container that had ran out of corn and hadn't yet been refilled. Most everything else was stocked up. Jayce put the macaroni, a bit of salad, and some chicken. He also grabbed a Jell-O and some sprite at the end of the line.

"I don't actually really care for Jell-O, but Tanner really likes it. Its an offering of peace, joy, and good omens." Jayce said with a soft laugh and smile.
"Hmmmmmmm..." Jayce moved forward in the line and grabbed a tray. "I normally get the potato soup..." He looked around the food bar searching for one of his favorite foods. "but i guess they don’t have it today. Its kinda a weird preference I guess." He half pouted when he couldn't spot the soup, but still continued through the line.

There was multiple salad options and a few individually packaged desserts at the far end of the food bar. What looked to be remnants of corn stuck to an empty container that had ran out of corn and hadn't yet been refilled. Most everything else was stocked up. Jayce put the macaroni, a bit of salad, and some chicken. He also grabbed a Jell-O and some sprite at the end of the line.

"I don't actually really care for Jell-O, but Tanner really likes it. Its an offering of peace, joy, and good omens." Jayce said with a soft laugh and smile.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"Aww it's okay Jayce, there's plenty of other amazing choies," She smiled, sarcasm edged into her voice a bit. Elsie was never really hungry. She didn't know why, but she just never had a big appetite. She grabbed a bit of salad, and half of a piece of chicken. She didn't grab a drink, for she had brought her own water bottle.

"Yeah, Jell-Os okay, I'll get some extra for Tanner too, see if that at least resolves a truce," She grinned as she placed the Jell-o on her plate, and following Jayce back to the table, being careful to not accidentally bump into anyone. Once they arrived back, Morgan excused herself, heading towards the ladies room, while Elsie scooted her chair in, sending a confused look towards the older girl.
"Aww it's okay Jayce, there's plenty of other amazing choies," She smiled, sarcasm edged into her voice a bit. Elsie was never really hungry. She didn't know why, but she just never had a big appetite. She grabbed a bit of salad, and half of a piece of chicken. She didn't grab a drink, for she had brought her own water bottle.

"Yeah, Jell-Os okay, I'll get some extra for Tanner too, see if that at least resolves a truce," She grinned as she placed the Jell-o on her plate, and following Jayce back to the table, being careful to not accidentally bump into anyone. Once they arrived back, Morgan excused herself, heading towards the ladies room, while Elsie scooted her chair in, sending a confused look towards the older girl.
Untitled52_13.png
Jayce brought his food to the table, also successfully not bumping into anyone. The moment the two arrived at the table Morgan left. He rolled his eyes figuring it was just 'girl stuff'. At least he wouldn't have to suffer o so terriblely listening to her grump during lunch.

Jayce stuck his tray on the table and slid up next to Tanner, who was eating a pbj sandwichthat looked like it had been cut into a circle shape.
"Your mom must love feeding you healthy stuff," Jayce said, visibly holding back a grin. "Becouse your meal looks well rounded." Tanner looked at Jayce with mock-dissapointment, also holding back a small grin.

"Gee, I almost feel sad for abandoning Elsie witn you."
"No need! We bring tidings of confort, joy, and peace keeping!" Jayce dramatically revealed his Jell-O he'd been hiding under the table, away from Tanners sight. Tanner practically gasped in surprise.
"Jell-O!!!! BRO, I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND, SERVENT, AND SUPPORTER IF YOU HAND OVER THE SUBSTANCE." Jayce grinned again and handed over the Jell-O.
Jayce brought his food to the table, also successfully not bumping into anyone. The moment the two arrived at the table Morgan left. He rolled his eyes figuring it was just 'girl stuff'. At least he wouldn't have to suffer o so terriblely listening to her grump during lunch.

Jayce stuck his tray on the table and slid up next to Tanner, who was eating a pbj sandwichthat looked like it had been cut into a circle shape.
"Your mom must love feeding you healthy stuff," Jayce said, visibly holding back a grin. "Becouse your meal looks well rounded." Tanner looked at Jayce with mock-dissapointment, also holding back a small grin.

"Gee, I almost feel sad for abandoning Elsie witn you."
"No need! We bring tidings of confort, joy, and peace keeping!" Jayce dramatically revealed his Jell-O he'd been hiding under the table, away from Tanners sight. Tanner practically gasped in surprise.
"Jell-O!!!! BRO, I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND, SERVENT, AND SUPPORTER IF YOU HAND OVER THE SUBSTANCE." Jayce grinned again and handed over the Jell-O.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"Well rounded? Oh my gosh Jayce," Elsie giggled as she understood the joke. "It's definitely a interesting looking PBJ sandwaich," She set her tray down on the table and sat down. "It's okay Tanner, I barely survived, but I'm not dying, so I'm fine. Oh and this is for you. Jayce's idea," She slid her own Jell-O across the table towards Tanner.

"Jayce, seems to me you're the king of jokes," Elsie teased as she smiled at him, starting on her salad, which looked uh interesting, that's for sure. "I wonder what's taking Morgan so long? Oh well, I'll just let her do her own thing, she's fine."
"Well rounded? Oh my gosh Jayce," Elsie giggled as she understood the joke. "It's definitely a interesting looking PBJ sandwaich," She set her tray down on the table and sat down. "It's okay Tanner, I barely survived, but I'm not dying, so I'm fine. Oh and this is for you. Jayce's idea," She slid her own Jell-O across the table towards Tanner.

"Jayce, seems to me you're the king of jokes," Elsie teased as she smiled at him, starting on her salad, which looked uh interesting, that's for sure. "I wonder what's taking Morgan so long? Oh well, I'll just let her do her own thing, she's fine."
Untitled52_13.png
Tanner grabbed the Jell-O from Elsie excitedly and thanked her profusely.
"Yess, now I can save some for later!!! Thanksssss!!!" He grinned and started munching on his food again. His circle sandwich now a sad semicircle. Jayce started eating his food too, starting with the macaroni. It was somewhat mediocre tasting.

"I don't even know what shes up to half of the time." Jayce said with an eye roll and eveident annoyance in his voice. "She's probably not worth worrying about anyways."
"Shush and eat your food grumpy." Tanner said with a teasing grin and patted Jayce on the head. He responded by ignoring the smaller more annoying person, but he did kinda smile.
Tanner grabbed the Jell-O from Elsie excitedly and thanked her profusely.
"Yess, now I can save some for later!!! Thanksssss!!!" He grinned and started munching on his food again. His circle sandwich now a sad semicircle. Jayce started eating his food too, starting with the macaroni. It was somewhat mediocre tasting.

"I don't even know what shes up to half of the time." Jayce said with an eye roll and eveident annoyance in his voice. "She's probably not worth worrying about anyways."
"Shush and eat your food grumpy." Tanner said with a teasing grin and patted Jayce on the head. He responded by ignoring the smaller more annoying person, but he did kinda smile.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"Of course, you sandwich looks rather uh interesting in an unappetitizing way," Elsie sent a disgusted look towards the sandwich. She finished her sandwich and chicken fairly quickly, and sat back in her seat, grabbing her water bottle. "Well someone doesn't like Morgan," She sent a teasing look towards Jayce.

Just then, Morgan returned with a smile on her face. Elsie made a zipped-lips sign and smiled, trying to cover herself up. "Welcome back, Jayce missed you."
"Of course, you sandwich looks rather uh interesting in an unappetitizing way," Elsie sent a disgusted look towards the sandwich. She finished her sandwich and chicken fairly quickly, and sat back in her seat, grabbing her water bottle. "Well someone doesn't like Morgan," She sent a teasing look towards Jayce.

Just then, Morgan returned with a smile on her face. Elsie made a zipped-lips sign and smiled, trying to cover herself up. "Welcome back, Jayce missed you."
Untitled52_13.png
"Whatever." Jayce said with a half frown. He picked at his food absent-mindedly, avoiding eye contact with Morgan.
"aaaaaaaaanyways," Tanner looked over at Morgan dramatically. "Watcha gonna eat? The line is small. Did you bring anything? I sure don't see any food?" He squinted unnecessarily suspicious.
"Are you fasting? Religion? Did you eat your food already?" He stared at Morgan as if he was trying to look through her soul.

Jayce looked at Tanner with the same disgusted look Elsie looked at his sandwich. Sometimes Tanner talked too much. Jayce let out an "Eeh" and shrugged.
"Whatever." Jayce said with a half frown. He picked at his food absent-mindedly, avoiding eye contact with Morgan.
"aaaaaaaaanyways," Tanner looked over at Morgan dramatically. "Watcha gonna eat? The line is small. Did you bring anything? I sure don't see any food?" He squinted unnecessarily suspicious.
"Are you fasting? Religion? Did you eat your food already?" He stared at Morgan as if he was trying to look through her soul.

Jayce looked at Tanner with the same disgusted look Elsie looked at his sandwich. Sometimes Tanner talked too much. Jayce let out an "Eeh" and shrugged.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby