Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Roleplay with FumblingNarwhal
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
"O-Oh yeah, I am-' She was cut off by Morgan shoving her from behind silently mouthing "Go!" She didn't know what else to do except to walk beside him. "I mean, Morgans Morgan, so you know," She shrugged as she looked up at him. "Same here, I didn't really agree to this either," She rolled her eyes at her friends' behavior.

"You been going to this school for awhile?" She asked, trying not to be awkard. She was normally shy, but if she wasn't intimidated, then it was a different story. she shifted her back[ack onto her back into a more comfortable position and moved behind him so that she could pass a few other students without bumping into them. That was the last thing she wanted to happen. Cause a scene on her first day in a new school.
"O-Oh yeah, I am-' She was cut off by Morgan shoving her from behind silently mouthing "Go!" She didn't know what else to do except to walk beside him. "I mean, Morgans Morgan, so you know," She shrugged as she looked up at him. "Same here, I didn't really agree to this either," She rolled her eyes at her friends' behavior.

"You been going to this school for awhile?" She asked, trying not to be awkard. She was normally shy, but if she wasn't intimidated, then it was a different story. she shifted her back[ack onto her back into a more comfortable position and moved behind him so that she could pass a few other students without bumping into them. That was the last thing she wanted to happen. Cause a scene on her first day in a new school.
Untitled52_13.png
Jayce was rather surprised that Tanners stupid idea actually worked, but he was also pretty happy it did. Almost immediately after Elsie got next to Jayce, Tanner waved happily then scampered off after shouting "imma go save seats!"

Jayce rolled his eyes before turning his attention back to Elsie. "Yup. Its not that much different from any other school though." Jayce began leading Elsie around the school, taking a detour to the lunchroom. "For one thing, there tends to be some extra time before lunch actually starts."
They passed a smaller room and Jayce commented on it. "By the way, that's the Home Economics room is. For some reason its really small and pretty hard to find." Jayce said with a soft smile.
Jayce was rather surprised that Tanners stupid idea actually worked, but he was also pretty happy it did. Almost immediately after Elsie got next to Jayce, Tanner waved happily then scampered off after shouting "imma go save seats!"

Jayce rolled his eyes before turning his attention back to Elsie. "Yup. Its not that much different from any other school though." Jayce began leading Elsie around the school, taking a detour to the lunchroom. "For one thing, there tends to be some extra time before lunch actually starts."
They passed a smaller room and Jayce commented on it. "By the way, that's the Home Economics room is. For some reason its really small and pretty hard to find." Jayce said with a soft smile.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"Aww it is really small!" She smiled as she looked over the room. "I do have to admit, this school is MUCH bigger then my old one. But in a good way," She said as they continued down the hall. "So do you actually enjoy taking classes here?" She wondered as they turned a corner. "All the teachers seem pretty nice and the interior design put in this place is pretty too," She looked up at him.

"O-oh and sorry if I'm talking alot," She stuttered, embarrassed.

(Sorry that was so short, I meant to write more, but I couldn't really think of anything)
"Aww it is really small!" She smiled as she looked over the room. "I do have to admit, this school is MUCH bigger then my old one. But in a good way," She said as they continued down the hall. "So do you actually enjoy taking classes here?" She wondered as they turned a corner. "All the teachers seem pretty nice and the interior design put in this place is pretty too," She looked up at him.

"O-oh and sorry if I'm talking alot," She stuttered, embarrassed.

(Sorry that was so short, I meant to write more, but I couldn't really think of anything)
Untitled52_13.png
"I do enjoy going to this school. Its pretty chill here and, you're right, the teachers here are considerably nice. Only a few people I'd avoid. Most everyone is rather friendly." Jayce responded with another smile, which quickly turned to a slight frown when Elsie apologized.
"Sorry? No need to apologize for talking." Jayce gave Her a small pat on the head and smiled. "I'm enjoying chatting with you anyways."

Jayce started directing their walk to the lunch room becouse the food would be served soon. "Do ya live around here and just never gone to this school? Where you from?" Jayce shot her a few questions somewhat excitedly.

(Its completely fine :). Its kinda hard to add story when doing dialog between two people anyways lol)
"I do enjoy going to this school. Its pretty chill here and, you're right, the teachers here are considerably nice. Only a few people I'd avoid. Most everyone is rather friendly." Jayce responded with another smile, which quickly turned to a slight frown when Elsie apologized.
"Sorry? No need to apologize for talking." Jayce gave Her a small pat on the head and smiled. "I'm enjoying chatting with you anyways."

Jayce started directing their walk to the lunch room becouse the food would be served soon. "Do ya live around here and just never gone to this school? Where you from?" Jayce shot her a few questions somewhat excitedly.

(Its completely fine :). Its kinda hard to add story when doing dialog between two people anyways lol)
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"People to avoid? If I stay with Morgan I'll be fine, right?" She said as she looked up at the high ceiling. "We moved here uh six months ago I think? I dunno, but my parents didn't want me to join mid-semester, so I was homeschooled for awhile until summer break, and then I had a normal break like everyone else," She shrugged. "And we're from Florida, we just decided we would move when Dad's job told him he needed to move. He didn't have to move, but I guess they were ready for somethin' different."

"How about you?" She asked as she ran a hand thru her hair. "You always been coming to this school?" She followed him into the lunch-room. Immediately, she looked around, looking for Morgan and Tanner. Morgan had told her she wasn't leaving her, so Elsie wasn't surprised to see her sitting by Tanner.
"People to avoid? If I stay with Morgan I'll be fine, right?" She said as she looked up at the high ceiling. "We moved here uh six months ago I think? I dunno, but my parents didn't want me to join mid-semester, so I was homeschooled for awhile until summer break, and then I had a normal break like everyone else," She shrugged. "And we're from Florida, we just decided we would move when Dad's job told him he needed to move. He didn't have to move, but I guess they were ready for somethin' different."

"How about you?" She asked as she ran a hand thru her hair. "You always been coming to this school?" She followed him into the lunch-room. Immediately, she looked around, looking for Morgan and Tanner. Morgan had told her she wasn't leaving her, so Elsie wasn't surprised to see her sitting by Tanner.
Untitled52_13.png
"Yeah." Jayce said with a slight nod "I've been here pretty much my entire life. I went to the elementary school not too far from here. Also, just curious, but do you normally wear pajamas all day cuz your homeschooled? I would." He smiled. Then glanced around the lunch room until he spotted Tanner and started heading over to that table.

Tanner had been attempting to make lame conversation with Morgan for no real reason.
"Sooooooo, whos Elsie? An old friend? How long have you know her?" He tapped the table absent minded. "Is she smart? Where is she from?"
The speakers went on stating the fact the food would be put out and served in five minutes. Some of the kids rushed to the food bar buy most sat in conversation or at homemade meals.
"Yeah." Jayce said with a slight nod "I've been here pretty much my entire life. I went to the elementary school not too far from here. Also, just curious, but do you normally wear pajamas all day cuz your homeschooled? I would." He smiled. Then glanced around the lunch room until he spotted Tanner and started heading over to that table.

Tanner had been attempting to make lame conversation with Morgan for no real reason.
"Sooooooo, whos Elsie? An old friend? How long have you know her?" He tapped the table absent minded. "Is she smart? Where is she from?"
The speakers went on stating the fact the food would be put out and served in five minutes. Some of the kids rushed to the food bar buy most sat in conversation or at homemade meals.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"Well, i would have worn pajamas to school, but mom and dad made me change, so I'd wear a sweatshirt and jeans, which was still pretty comfortable," She said as she folowed him. "I guess public school and home-schools have their pros and cons," She added.

"I was assgined to take her to class ith me, so I've known her for like two and a half hours. She's pretty smart, slightly naive, but other then that, she makes Science look easy. And she's from Florida, they moved here about six-ish months ago. "Why do you ask?" She looked up from her phone, curious.
"Well, i would have worn pajamas to school, but mom and dad made me change, so I'd wear a sweatshirt and jeans, which was still pretty comfortable," She said as she folowed him. "I guess public school and home-schools have their pros and cons," She added.

"I was assgined to take her to class ith me, so I've known her for like two and a half hours. She's pretty smart, slightly naive, but other then that, she makes Science look easy. And she's from Florida, they moved here about six-ish months ago. "Why do you ask?" She looked up from her phone, curious.
Untitled52_13.png
"Heh. Yeah." Jayce waves to Tanner who waved back. "Lets head over to Tanner. I think Morgan is with him. Normally during lunch they serve food at the small bar over there." He pointed across the room. "It takes a billion years for them to even serve the food, so its not worth getting up till most of the kids have gone through. Unless you brought your own food."

"Meh," Tanner grunted "jussssstttt wonderin." He took out his lunch box with a home made meal. He normally brought his own food becouse his mom loved packing fun lunches. This was amazing becouse Tanner didn't tend care for the school lunches.
"Heh. Yeah." Jayce waves to Tanner who waved back. "Lets head over to Tanner. I think Morgan is with him. Normally during lunch they serve food at the small bar over there." He pointed across the room. "It takes a billion years for them to even serve the food, so its not worth getting up till most of the kids have gone through. Unless you brought your own food."

"Meh," Tanner grunted "jussssstttt wonderin." He took out his lunch box with a home made meal. He normally brought his own food becouse his mom loved packing fun lunches. This was amazing becouse Tanner didn't tend care for the school lunches.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"Oh okay, following you!" She grinned as she followed him from behind. "Sadly I didn't bring my own food, maybe I should have. And this is a really nice lunch room," She said as she looked around, curious.

"Gosh Tanner, you're so annoying," Morgan muttered as she smiled and waved towards Jayce and Elsie. "Now we have to wait fifty-six hours until they serve the food," She grumbled and pulled her phone out, scrolling thru some type of social media platform.
"Oh okay, following you!" She grinned as she followed him from behind. "Sadly I didn't bring my own food, maybe I should have. And this is a really nice lunch room," She said as she looked around, curious.

"Gosh Tanner, you're so annoying," Morgan muttered as she smiled and waved towards Jayce and Elsie. "Now we have to wait fifty-six hours until they serve the food," She grumbled and pulled her phone out, scrolling thru some type of social media platform.
Untitled52_13.png
"Meh," Jayce responded with a shrug. "At least the food they serve here is decent. Tanner brings his own lunches though. So if ya want you could leech offa whatever he has." He laughed softly. The two approached the table that Morgan and Tanner were at. Jayce gave Tanner a soft slap over the head before sliding next to him on the bench.
"Whatcha bring this time?" He said peeking over Tanners arm.
"Nothing for you." Tanner said squinting his eyes. Jayce gasped, being dramatically offended.
"But what am I to eat? Have you just left me to starve?!?"
"You'll get cafeteria food." Tanner rolled his eyes. "But you can have one of my oreos." He passed Jayce one of the small cookies, who proceeded to completely light up at the sight of the oreo.
"Meh," Jayce responded with a shrug. "At least the food they serve here is decent. Tanner brings his own lunches though. So if ya want you could leech offa whatever he has." He laughed softly. The two approached the table that Morgan and Tanner were at. Jayce gave Tanner a soft slap over the head before sliding next to him on the bench.
"Whatcha bring this time?" He said peeking over Tanners arm.
"Nothing for you." Tanner said squinting his eyes. Jayce gasped, being dramatically offended.
"But what am I to eat? Have you just left me to starve?!?"
"You'll get cafeteria food." Tanner rolled his eyes. "But you can have one of my oreos." He passed Jayce one of the small cookies, who proceeded to completely light up at the sight of the oreo.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby