Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seeing Red 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 822 823
"Thank you for offering though," she sent a smile towards the other demon.

"Ehh they're not that great, see look," she blinked her eyes and they changed to a dark blue. Then to a purple. Then to gold, and back to pale blue. "I have my wings too, but my parents don't like it when I have them out when we have guests. You not a fan of parties?" She asked, starting to relax and actually enjoy herselfa bit.
"Thank you for offering though," she sent a smile towards the other demon.

"Ehh they're not that great, see look," she blinked her eyes and they changed to a dark blue. Then to a purple. Then to gold, and back to pale blue. "I have my wings too, but my parents don't like it when I have them out when we have guests. You not a fan of parties?" She asked, starting to relax and actually enjoy herselfa bit.
Untitled52_13.png
"He does a fine impression of a stone column!" Regulus called as he disappeared into the crowd. Soren frowned.
"Crowds make me uncomfortable." Soren said quietly. His shoulders seemed a tad less tense than before, and he tucked his marked hands into his pockets. "Strangely, there's this... aura about you. I feel relaxed. Or, well, less uncomfortable."
"He does a fine impression of a stone column!" Regulus called as he disappeared into the crowd. Soren frowned.
"Crowds make me uncomfortable." Soren said quietly. His shoulders seemed a tad less tense than before, and he tucked his marked hands into his pockets. "Strangely, there's this... aura about you. I feel relaxed. Or, well, less uncomfortable."
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
"Oh really?" She asked with a light giggle.

"Yeah, I don't like being in large crowds, I always feel like I'm gonna get lost, but that's because I've had too many bad experience," she shivered. "Well I mean, my parents say I'm like "sunshine" but I dunno, I mean, I'm just myself, you know? I mean, I tried to persuade them to not have this, but, you know, I guess being eighteen is a big deal," she raised an eyebrow, not quite understanding. "But it's fine, I'll live," she said with a cheeky smile.
"Oh really?" She asked with a light giggle.

"Yeah, I don't like being in large crowds, I always feel like I'm gonna get lost, but that's because I've had too many bad experience," she shivered. "Well I mean, my parents say I'm like "sunshine" but I dunno, I mean, I'm just myself, you know? I mean, I tried to persuade them to not have this, but, you know, I guess being eighteen is a big deal," she raised an eyebrow, not quite understanding. "But it's fine, I'll live," she said with a cheeky smile.
Untitled52_13.png
"You do remind me of sunshine. I haven't felt it in... sparks... it feels like forever since I last did." Soren shrugged. There was a faint twinge of pain in his shoulders. His wings were cramping from being folded so tightly.
"Speaking of which... I'm going to go stretch my wings. They're cramping." He started to walk off, then paused and turned back to her. "Care to join me? If you feel your parents wouldn't be angry, of course."
"You do remind me of sunshine. I haven't felt it in... sparks... it feels like forever since I last did." Soren shrugged. There was a faint twinge of pain in his shoulders. His wings were cramping from being folded so tightly.
"Speaking of which... I'm going to go stretch my wings. They're cramping." He started to walk off, then paused and turned back to her. "Care to join me? If you feel your parents wouldn't be angry, of course."
"Sure, why not, I mean, it is my party, but they're fine so it's good," she hopped up and followed him towards the gardens. As they made their way out, they were given stares by multiple beings, Angels and Demons alike. Not wanting to be seen, Lottie tried her best to walk as fast as she could. Especially the Angels. Majority of them were pretty nice, but it wasn't great that literally every angel that existed was there, and they all brought their sons, for some weird reason, she thought.

"Should I stretch my wings out? It's kinda annoying, my mom put more gold glitter on them to enhance the color, when almost no ones gonna see them," she rolled her eyes. "Literally everyone thinks I'm so perfect, it's not that great, trust me."
"Sure, why not, I mean, it is my party, but they're fine so it's good," she hopped up and followed him towards the gardens. As they made their way out, they were given stares by multiple beings, Angels and Demons alike. Not wanting to be seen, Lottie tried her best to walk as fast as she could. Especially the Angels. Majority of them were pretty nice, but it wasn't great that literally every angel that existed was there, and they all brought their sons, for some weird reason, she thought.

"Should I stretch my wings out? It's kinda annoying, my mom put more gold glitter on them to enhance the color, when almost no ones gonna see them," she rolled her eyes. "Literally everyone thinks I'm so perfect, it's not that great, trust me."
Untitled52_13.png
"Mmh... I can probably relate more than you think. In a more... opposite way." He said quietly. "My name is Soren. And you?" He held the door for her.
"Mmh... I can probably relate more than you think. In a more... opposite way." He said quietly. "My name is Soren. And you?" He held the door for her.
"I'm Charlotte, but I go by Lottie, because Charlotte is too long," she smiled as he held the door. "Well then consider yourself lucky you aren't a royal, because life is boring if your brother ignores you and Puff is your only companion."
"I'm Charlotte, but I go by Lottie, because Charlotte is too long," she smiled as he held the door. "Well then consider yourself lucky you aren't a royal, because life is boring if your brother ignores you and Puff is your only companion."
Untitled52_13.png
"My grandfather is Lucifer." Soren replied. "My sister is the heir, though. Because I'm an anomaly." He spread his raven black wings, shaking them out. A couple feathers drifted to the grass and turned to smoke. He leapt into the air, rising quickly.
"My grandfather is Lucifer." Soren replied. "My sister is the heir, though. Because I'm an anomaly." He spread his raven black wings, shaking them out. A couple feathers drifted to the grass and turned to smoke. He leapt into the air, rising quickly.
"What- that's really cool! And lucky you, I look weird when I fly and stuff, so I mean, it's embarrassing, my parents and brothers wings look cool, my wings look like lace," she spun around and her wings unraveled, revealing delicate lace-looking print that was a cream-gold color.
"What- that's really cool! And lucky you, I look weird when I fly and stuff, so I mean, it's embarrassing, my parents and brothers wings look cool, my wings look like lace," she spun around and her wings unraveled, revealing delicate lace-looking print that was a cream-gold color.
Untitled52_13.png
Soren glided down to her, then tilted his head to better look at her wings. The sunlight gleamed off his four glossy black horns. He landed.
"Incredible... I've never seen wings like yours before." Without thinking, he reached out to gently stroke the tip of one, but his hand started to smoke slightly when he got too close. He pulled his hand away, and it looked burned slightly.
Soren glided down to her, then tilted his head to better look at her wings. The sunlight gleamed off his four glossy black horns. He landed.
"Incredible... I've never seen wings like yours before." Without thinking, he reached out to gently stroke the tip of one, but his hand started to smoke slightly when he got too close. He pulled his hand away, and it looked burned slightly.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 822 823