Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seeing Red 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 820 821
When he touched her wing, she jumped back, giggling. "Don't do that, it tickles! And I don't know why they're like this, welcome to my world," she shot up in the sky, trying not to get her dress dirty, her parents would "kill" her.
When he touched her wing, she jumped back, giggling. "Don't do that, it tickles! And I don't know why they're like this, welcome to my world," she shot up in the sky, trying not to get her dress dirty, her parents would "kill" her.
Untitled52_13.png
"Sorry." He followed her into the sky.
"Sorry." He followed her into the sky.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
"It's fine, I dunno why I'm so tickle-ish. It's actually pretty nice out today," she spun around in a circle, enjoying the nice weather.
"It's fine, I dunno why I'm so tickle-ish. It's actually pretty nice out today," she spun around in a circle, enjoying the nice weather.
Untitled52_13.png
Soren did a barrel roll, smoke trailing behind him. He seemed far more relaxed than he did inside, and even allowed a grin to slowly spread across his face.
"Aye, the sun is warm, the air is clear, and if I could, I would stay up here forever." He flew higher, then suddenly dove towards the ground like a meteor.
Soren did a barrel roll, smoke trailing behind him. He seemed far more relaxed than he did inside, and even allowed a grin to slowly spread across his face.
"Aye, the sun is warm, the air is clear, and if I could, I would stay up here forever." He flew higher, then suddenly dove towards the ground like a meteor.
He flew quickly around Lottie, circling her twice before coming to hover a few feet in front of her.
He flew quickly around Lottie, circling her twice before coming to hover a few feet in front of her.
"W-what? How can you do that? I would try, but you know, I'm wearing a dress and stuff," she blushed slightly. "Yeah, I mean, the weather is normally nice, but sometimes my brother likes it when it rains. I don't like being wet, unless it means I can smell good and be clean. I think my parents only had this party just so I can find a guy," she looked down at the ground.
"W-what? How can you do that? I would try, but you know, I'm wearing a dress and stuff," she blushed slightly. "Yeah, I mean, the weather is normally nice, but sometimes my brother likes it when it rains. I don't like being wet, unless it means I can smell good and be clean. I think my parents only had this party just so I can find a guy," she looked down at the ground.
Untitled52_13.png
"There are plenty to choose from." Soren said simply as he waved one marked hand towards the palace. "Why do you seem so down about it, Lottie? I am certain any one of those guys would be overjoyed to be with you." He seemed a little surprised at this.
"There are plenty to choose from." Soren said simply as he waved one marked hand towards the palace. "Why do you seem so down about it, Lottie? I am certain any one of those guys would be overjoyed to be with you." He seemed a little surprised at this.
"Yeah they would. Despite the fact that they think they're great and so amazing," she rolled her eyes. "I mean, a lot of the Angels and demons are cute, but they're just not what I want. You know what I mean? Plus I'm only eighteen, so I guess I have time until my parents make me marry someone I don't wanna marry."
"Yeah they would. Despite the fact that they think they're great and so amazing," she rolled her eyes. "I mean, a lot of the Angels and demons are cute, but they're just not what I want. You know what I mean? Plus I'm only eighteen, so I guess I have time until my parents make me marry someone I don't wanna marry."
Untitled52_13.png
"What are your thoughts on Regulus?" Soren asked casually. "I mean, he's rather clumsy sometimes, but he's somewhat decent, once you get over the fact his anatomy is all messed up. I mean, four arms, skin like ink, three eyes... and his mouth is just oddly placed in general."

(Here's the link to Regulus)
https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D22875248/
"What are your thoughts on Regulus?" Soren asked casually. "I mean, he's rather clumsy sometimes, but he's somewhat decent, once you get over the fact his anatomy is all messed up. I mean, four arms, skin like ink, three eyes... and his mouth is just oddly placed in general."

(Here's the link to Regulus)
https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D22875248/
"Yeah, he's decent, and he's not that bad... But I dunno. It's hard. My brother is already engaged to a girl, they're getting married next week, will you be there? I'm supposed to be the maid of honor, I mean the bride is nice and I like her, but hes only 22, a little young, doncha think? I'm only eighteen," she raised her eyebrows slightly and arched her back, stretching.
"Yeah, he's decent, and he's not that bad... But I dunno. It's hard. My brother is already engaged to a girl, they're getting married next week, will you be there? I'm supposed to be the maid of honor, I mean the bride is nice and I like her, but hes only 22, a little young, doncha think? I'm only eighteen," she raised her eyebrows slightly and arched her back, stretching.
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 820 821