Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seeing Red 1x1
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 821 822
"I didn't do much..." He winced as her fingers brushed the small holes in his fingertips. "But you're welcome. And, I should be fine... sorry I flew off earlier."
"I didn't do much..." He winced as her fingers brushed the small holes in his fingertips. "But you're welcome. And, I should be fine... sorry I flew off earlier."
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
"It's okay, I understand, even though us Angels do weird stuff, I'm sure demons do too, so don't worry about it," she sent a smile his way, not wanting him to worry about it. "Now! What should we do?"
"It's okay, I understand, even though us Angels do weird stuff, I'm sure demons do too, so don't worry about it," she sent a smile his way, not wanting him to worry about it. "Now! What should we do?"
Untitled52_13.png
"W-well, I would ask if you wanted to dance with me, but I'm not the best at it. And I doubt I could stand for much longer, either." Soren smiled weakly. "The Eating really drains me."
"W-well, I would ask if you wanted to dance with me, but I'm not the best at it. And I doubt I could stand for much longer, either." Soren smiled weakly. "The Eating really drains me."
"That's alright! And I'd love to dance with you! I mean, if you dont feel up to it,we don't have to dance, but it's whatever you want," she followed Soren.
"That's alright! And I'd love to dance with you! I mean, if you dont feel up to it,we don't have to dance, but it's whatever you want," she followed Soren.
Untitled52_13.png
"You would?" His smile spread across his face. "I'll try not to accidentally step on your feet." Soren looked up as the music began again, and he held out his hand to her. He wouldn't admit it, but when his hand brushed against hers, it made him feel full of light. He could only barely feel the monster inside himself.

(If Soren were to have a theme song, it would be Monster, by Imagine Dragons.)
"You would?" His smile spread across his face. "I'll try not to accidentally step on your feet." Soren looked up as the music began again, and he held out his hand to her. He wouldn't admit it, but when his hand brushed against hers, it made him feel full of light. He could only barely feel the monster inside himself.

(If Soren were to have a theme song, it would be Monster, by Imagine Dragons.)
(Omg I literally love that song lol.))

"Oh it's fine, I haven't done much dancing besides at parties. So do you think you'll come to my brothers wedding next week?" She looked up and made eye contact with him for the first time. She wasn't nervous around him, like she was other boys. She didn't know why, but that's how it was.
(Omg I literally love that song lol.))

"Oh it's fine, I haven't done much dancing besides at parties. So do you think you'll come to my brothers wedding next week?" She looked up and made eye contact with him for the first time. She wasn't nervous around him, like she was other boys. She didn't know why, but that's how it was.
Untitled52_13.png
(*SCREEEEEEEEEEEE*)
(ANOTHER DRAGONS FANNN)

Soren nodded as he placed one hand at her waist and took her hand in his other.
"I will, if your parents allow it. If not, I may sneak in and watch from a distance. I wouldn't pass up a chance to see you again." He met her gaze, his horns gleaming in the light.

Across the ballroom, Lucifer stood near Lottie's parents, watching his grandson dance with the princess.
"The boy had one of his fits again..." The devil said quietly. Even from this distance, it was clear that Soren wasn't feeling the best.
(*SCREEEEEEEEEEEE*)
(ANOTHER DRAGONS FANNN)

Soren nodded as he placed one hand at her waist and took her hand in his other.
"I will, if your parents allow it. If not, I may sneak in and watch from a distance. I wouldn't pass up a chance to see you again." He met her gaze, his horns gleaming in the light.

Across the ballroom, Lucifer stood near Lottie's parents, watching his grandson dance with the princess.
"The boy had one of his fits again..." The devil said quietly. Even from this distance, it was clear that Soren wasn't feeling the best.
"Oh okay, that's cool, do what you want. Are you sure you're okay? You look a little pale, we can sit down, if you want," she looked up, worried. "And I mean, if this doesn't make you feel good, by all means, tell me, I don't wanna be rude."

"Oh dear, is he alright?" Her mother asked, seeming worried about the boy, whether it was hers or not, she was a very caring person. Her husband, who also showed some concern, nodded in agreement.
"Oh okay, that's cool, do what you want. Are you sure you're okay? You look a little pale, we can sit down, if you want," she looked up, worried. "And I mean, if this doesn't make you feel good, by all means, tell me, I don't wanna be rude."

"Oh dear, is he alright?" Her mother asked, seeming worried about the boy, whether it was hers or not, she was a very caring person. Her husband, who also showed some concern, nodded in agreement.
Untitled52_13.png
"I've always been pale." Soren said hesitantly. "I'll live." He spun her, smiling.

"Your daughter will be safe, if that is your concern." Lucifer replied. "His inner demon is more powerful than any other I've seen, but he usually has a strong hold on it."
"I've always been pale." Soren said hesitantly. "I'll live." He spun her, smiling.

"Your daughter will be safe, if that is your concern." Lucifer replied. "His inner demon is more powerful than any other I've seen, but he usually has a strong hold on it."
"Okay! If you say so!" She giggled as he spun her, her dress spinning out as she felt like she was flying. "So you like the party so far?"

"Oh no, I'm not worried at all, sir, with all do respect, I've never seen my daughter relaxed around a boy as she has around your son," her father watched the two dance, a contented smile painted on her face. "Yes I completely agree, she's very happy, but she's relaxed for once, from what I think," her mother grinned, doing the same as her husband.
"Okay! If you say so!" She giggled as he spun her, her dress spinning out as she felt like she was flying. "So you like the party so far?"

"Oh no, I'm not worried at all, sir, with all do respect, I've never seen my daughter relaxed around a boy as she has around your son," her father watched the two dance, a contented smile painted on her face. "Yes I completely agree, she's very happy, but she's relaxed for once, from what I think," her mother grinned, doing the same as her husband.
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 821 822