Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seeing Red 1x1
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 821 822
"T-thank you," her eyes widened from the compliment. Blushing, she looked over to see Soren dancing with a girl, she sent a sheepish smile his way, basically saying, "why did I get dragged into this?" look. "So are you enjoying the party?" She asked, rather shy, not knowing what else to say.
"T-thank you," her eyes widened from the compliment. Blushing, she looked over to see Soren dancing with a girl, she sent a sheepish smile his way, basically saying, "why did I get dragged into this?" look. "So are you enjoying the party?" She asked, rather shy, not knowing what else to say.
Untitled52_13.png
Soren did not look at all pleased with his current circumstances, and his eyes kept wandering over to Lottie.
"Hey!" His partner snapped, and Soren started slightly.
"Yeah?"
"Are you even listening to me?" She glared at him.
"Ah... no... sorry..." Soren muttered.
"Ugh... I'm just going to go find another partner." She grumbled, pushing him away hard and stalking away. Soren stumbled back, smacking into the wall hard.
Soren did not look at all pleased with his current circumstances, and his eyes kept wandering over to Lottie.
"Hey!" His partner snapped, and Soren started slightly.
"Yeah?"
"Are you even listening to me?" She glared at him.
"Ah... no... sorry..." Soren muttered.
"Ugh... I'm just going to go find another partner." She grumbled, pushing him away hard and stalking away. Soren stumbled back, smacking into the wall hard.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
"I wasn't earlier, but I am now." The angel said, leaning down towards her.
"I wasn't earlier, but I am now." The angel said, leaning down towards her.
"W-well that's g-good," she stuttered, trying not to back away. The last thing she wanted him to see was that she was slightly scared of him. As they continued to dance, she noticed her parents dancing on the other side of the room. And they were watching her.

*where is Soren go? Is he alright?* she thought, looking around the room for the demon. When she found him, she smiled, not wanting to ignore him and seem rude.
"W-well that's g-good," she stuttered, trying not to back away. The last thing she wanted him to see was that she was slightly scared of him. As they continued to dance, she noticed her parents dancing on the other side of the room. And they were watching her.

*where is Soren go? Is he alright?* she thought, looking around the room for the demon. When she found him, she smiled, not wanting to ignore him and seem rude.
Untitled52_13.png
Soren tried to smile back, but his wings ached. That angel girl had shoved him pretty hard. He was also watching, and he wasn't at all a fan of how Lottie's partner was leering over her. He had never before thought angels to be unpleasant, yet he had seen two in just a few minutes. Carefully, Soren made his way over to Lottie and the angel.

"What's wrong, princess?" The angel asked as he carefully placed his hand on her waist. This was not part of the dance at all.

Soren's eyes narrowed when he saw the angel holding Lottie, and they glowed softly red. There was a red tinge at the edges of his vision, and he felt his heart rate increase. He didn't know why he was so angry... he barely knew Lottie. He did know, however, that he was still quite unstable from what had happened earlier.
Angels and demons alike had started to give him a wide berth, though whether is was because of his expression or that they sensed something was off about him, he wasn't sure.
Soren tried to smile back, but his wings ached. That angel girl had shoved him pretty hard. He was also watching, and he wasn't at all a fan of how Lottie's partner was leering over her. He had never before thought angels to be unpleasant, yet he had seen two in just a few minutes. Carefully, Soren made his way over to Lottie and the angel.

"What's wrong, princess?" The angel asked as he carefully placed his hand on her waist. This was not part of the dance at all.

Soren's eyes narrowed when he saw the angel holding Lottie, and they glowed softly red. There was a red tinge at the edges of his vision, and he felt his heart rate increase. He didn't know why he was so angry... he barely knew Lottie. He did know, however, that he was still quite unstable from what had happened earlier.
Angels and demons alike had started to give him a wide berth, though whether is was because of his expression or that they sensed something was off about him, he wasn't sure.
"Uh I-" she stuttered, not knowing what to say, slightly overwhelmed. "Are you okay Soren?" She blushed from the contact from her dance partner, who was slightly close. She had seen what had happened with the girl he was dancing with, she wondered if she was upset because of that. The guy she was dancing with was slightly acting a little clingy though, she didn't want them to think she was scared, so she dealt with it. Surely this song would be over soon.
"Uh I-" she stuttered, not knowing what to say, slightly overwhelmed. "Are you okay Soren?" She blushed from the contact from her dance partner, who was slightly close. She had seen what had happened with the girl he was dancing with, she wondered if she was upset because of that. The guy she was dancing with was slightly acting a little clingy though, she didn't want them to think she was scared, so she dealt with it. Surely this song would be over soon.
Untitled52_13.png
Soren took several deep breaths, calming down somewhat. People still steered clear of him, however.

The song drew to a close, and Lottie's partner reluctantly let go. There was a strange gleam in his eyes as he smiled down at her.
Soren quickly walked over to her, looking worried.
"Are you alright?"
Soren took several deep breaths, calming down somewhat. People still steered clear of him, however.

The song drew to a close, and Lottie's partner reluctantly let go. There was a strange gleam in his eyes as he smiled down at her.
Soren quickly walked over to her, looking worried.
"Are you alright?"
"T-thank you for the dance," she stuttered and basically yeeted herself behind Soren, not wanting to be near the strange angel she had danced with.
"T-thank you for the dance," she stuttered and basically yeeted herself behind Soren, not wanting to be near the strange angel she had danced with.
Untitled52_13.png
The angel frowned slightly when he saw the princess hide behind Soren, but he didn't say anything.

Soren glared at the angel, then placed his wing around Lottie's shoulders protectively. Not that there was much else he could do at the moment. He still felt weak, and his hands were trembling slightly.
The angel frowned slightly when he saw the princess hide behind Soren, but he didn't say anything.

Soren glared at the angel, then placed his wing around Lottie's shoulders protectively. Not that there was much else he could do at the moment. He still felt weak, and his hands were trembling slightly.
"H-hey are you okay? Your hands are shaking," she grabbed his hands in her smaller ones, being gentle, as to not accidentally injure him or something. "Thanks for saving me, I didn't know him, and he acted kinda weird."
"H-hey are you okay? Your hands are shaking," she grabbed his hands in her smaller ones, being gentle, as to not accidentally injure him or something. "Thanks for saving me, I didn't know him, and he acted kinda weird."
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 821 822