Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seeing Red 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 822 823
Lottie watched the party for a bit. She had already avoided a decent amount of boys, thankfully the dancing hadn't started yet. She was surprised at how many angels and demons showed up. Majority of them were older and much taller then her, but that didn't matter, she didn't interact with them.

Her parents always wanted her to talk to people. She had a soft voice, and her parents liked to hear it. As for her brother, he was always busy. When they were little they were very close, but now, he had been swamped with royal duties, so, he hadn't been able to spend any time with his little sister.
Lottie watched the party for a bit. She had already avoided a decent amount of boys, thankfully the dancing hadn't started yet. She was surprised at how many angels and demons showed up. Majority of them were older and much taller then her, but that didn't matter, she didn't interact with them.

Her parents always wanted her to talk to people. She had a soft voice, and her parents liked to hear it. As for her brother, he was always busy. When they were little they were very close, but now, he had been swamped with royal duties, so, he hadn't been able to spend any time with his little sister.
Untitled52_13.png
Soren sighed, but nodded. He slowly made his way over to the long table with food, feeling it stir inside him. Quickly, he grabbed what appeared to be a shish kebab with some meat and various vegetables. He carefully slid the food off one at a time, then ate it. As soon as he swallowed the meat he felt the inner monster settle back... for the moment.
He could feel the stares of some of the angels fixed upon him and he closed his eyes, wishing he could just vanish. He knew he wasn't like the other demons. Soren was new. An anomaly. Twisted somehow. So many of his peers refused to be near him, thinking that one wrong move would get them torn apart.
Soren sighed, but nodded. He slowly made his way over to the long table with food, feeling it stir inside him. Quickly, he grabbed what appeared to be a shish kebab with some meat and various vegetables. He carefully slid the food off one at a time, then ate it. As soon as he swallowed the meat he felt the inner monster settle back... for the moment.
He could feel the stares of some of the angels fixed upon him and he closed his eyes, wishing he could just vanish. He knew he wasn't like the other demons. Soren was new. An anomaly. Twisted somehow. So many of his peers refused to be near him, thinking that one wrong move would get them torn apart.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
"Lottie dear, why don't you go get something to eat?"
"No I'm g-"
"Nope you're going, right now, have fun!" Her mother shoved her away towards the food table. She hoped no one had seen that especially the guys. She hoped hey were preoccupied with someone else other then her, even tho the whole party was basically for her.

Avoiding any eye contact anyone was trying to make, she walked towards the food table, her long, light blue dress swishing as she walked.
"Lottie dear, why don't you go get something to eat?"
"No I'm g-"
"Nope you're going, right now, have fun!" Her mother shoved her away towards the food table. She hoped no one had seen that especially the guys. She hoped hey were preoccupied with someone else other then her, even tho the whole party was basically for her.

Avoiding any eye contact anyone was trying to make, she walked towards the food table, her long, light blue dress swishing as she walked.
Untitled52_13.png
Soren ducked his head slightly as he saw the princess make her way over. Or, rather, he sensed her. There was an... aura about her, that radiated happiness. He couldn't help smiling a little.
"What brings you over here, princess?" He asked quietly. He kept his head lowered so his face wasn't visible.
Soren ducked his head slightly as he saw the princess make her way over. Or, rather, he sensed her. There was an... aura about her, that radiated happiness. He couldn't help smiling a little.
"What brings you over here, princess?" He asked quietly. He kept his head lowered so his face wasn't visible.
She didn't know who this stranger was but, her parents invited hundred of people. She decided she was going to try not to be awkward, for once. That didn't mean she wouldn't be shy. "My parents apparently don't want me around anymore,"She quietly said in her soft, quiet, light voice.

"How bout you?"she wondered as she grabbed a strawberry from the fruit platter. Meanwhile, there was a quite a few jealous stares sent Soren's way.
She didn't know who this stranger was but, her parents invited hundred of people. She decided she was going to try not to be awkward, for once. That didn't mean she wouldn't be shy. "My parents apparently don't want me around anymore,"She quietly said in her soft, quiet, light voice.

"How bout you?"she wondered as she grabbed a strawberry from the fruit platter. Meanwhile, there was a quite a few jealous stares sent Soren's way.
Untitled52_13.png
"...got hungry. And I'm sure they still want you." His voice was quiet, but warm sounding. Soren didn't notice the stares. His gaze was fixed on his hands. On both of them, his index, ring, and little finger were blackened. "It seems neither of us are much for parties."
"...got hungry. And I'm sure they still want you." His voice was quiet, but warm sounding. Soren didn't notice the stares. His gaze was fixed on his hands. On both of them, his index, ring, and little finger were blackened. "It seems neither of us are much for parties."
"Yeah I uh I'm only here because I'm turning eighteen,"she still hadn't looked up yet. She fiddled with the rings on her two fingers, both were gold with light blue accents to match the dress. Suddenly, someone poked her lightly on the shoulder.

(You can choose who it is, idc.)
"Yeah I uh I'm only here because I'm turning eighteen,"she still hadn't looked up yet. She fiddled with the rings on her two fingers, both were gold with light blue accents to match the dress. Suddenly, someone poked her lightly on the shoulder.

(You can choose who it is, idc.)
Untitled52_13.png
"You must be the one the festivities are about, then." Soren observed.

"Hey." It was another demon, with batlike wings and a rack of deer antlers. He also had no mouth or nose, and his eyes were like three silver orbs in his head, and he had four arms. "The dancin' is starting, m'lady. Care to dance?" He bowed low, and Soren automatically pushed the antlers away from the princess's face.
"Regulus, you nearly poked her eyes out." He muttered. "You need to be more aware of those antlers, or don't bow quite so low. Even if she is royalty." He turned to the princess, his maroon eyes searching her face. The dark scars on his face stood out in sharp contrast with his pale skin.
"I am sure you would prefer to keep your eyes rather than be bowed to, yes?"
"You must be the one the festivities are about, then." Soren observed.

"Hey." It was another demon, with batlike wings and a rack of deer antlers. He also had no mouth or nose, and his eyes were like three silver orbs in his head, and he had four arms. "The dancin' is starting, m'lady. Care to dance?" He bowed low, and Soren automatically pushed the antlers away from the princess's face.
"Regulus, you nearly poked her eyes out." He muttered. "You need to be more aware of those antlers, or don't bow quite so low. Even if she is royalty." He turned to the princess, his maroon eyes searching her face. The dark scars on his face stood out in sharp contrast with his pale skin.
"I am sure you would prefer to keep your eyes rather than be bowed to, yes?"
At first, she was overwhelmed. "I-I uh, well-" then she looked up, making eye contact with the stranger she had been conversing with. She didn't like making eye contact because it made her feel weak. But she looked at him and smiled, sending him one of her "sunshine smiles" at least that was what she parents called it.

"And if possible, I would like to keep my eyes, even tho they are somewhat annoying, they change color," she blushed slightly from saying so much. She wasn't used to this, let alone talking to demons. She was surrounded with angels all the time. But she found demons interesting and cool. She wanted to have some flaw, she did, but she wanted to have a scar, or something cool looking, instead of her pale blonde hair or color changing eyes.
At first, she was overwhelmed. "I-I uh, well-" then she looked up, making eye contact with the stranger she had been conversing with. She didn't like making eye contact because it made her feel weak. But she looked at him and smiled, sending him one of her "sunshine smiles" at least that was what she parents called it.

"And if possible, I would like to keep my eyes, even tho they are somewhat annoying, they change color," she blushed slightly from saying so much. She wasn't used to this, let alone talking to demons. She was surrounded with angels all the time. But she found demons interesting and cool. She wanted to have some flaw, she did, but she wanted to have a scar, or something cool looking, instead of her pale blonde hair or color changing eyes.
Untitled52_13.png
Regulus blushed, then backed away and bowed once again.
"Er... yes, my prince. Sorry princess... many, many apologies." As he bowed, the source of his voice became apparent. His mouth was at the back of his head.

Soren smiled back at her, though it was only the faintest glimmer of one.
"Eyes that change color are rare, m'lady. Most just glow, if they do anything at all."
Regulus blushed, then backed away and bowed once again.
"Er... yes, my prince. Sorry princess... many, many apologies." As he bowed, the source of his voice became apparent. His mouth was at the back of his head.

Soren smiled back at her, though it was only the faintest glimmer of one.
"Eyes that change color are rare, m'lady. Most just glow, if they do anything at all."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 822 823