Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Golden Flame~ 1x1 w/ SmolderingFlame
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227
After the teacher finished attendance, the lesson started. Rae always tried her best in keeping neat notes. It was easier for her to study when she had neat notes. The teacher was pretty good at teaching, and understanding History was one of the easiest classes for Rae. After class started, the majority of the students returned to their work, almost forgetting about the new student.

(what class should we do next? Should we add kinda like a rival for Aaron?)
After the teacher finished attendance, the lesson started. Rae always tried her best in keeping neat notes. It was easier for her to study when she had neat notes. The teacher was pretty good at teaching, and understanding History was one of the easiest classes for Rae. After class started, the majority of the students returned to their work, almost forgetting about the new student.

(what class should we do next? Should we add kinda like a rival for Aaron?)
Untitled52_13.png
(Yes. Rivals are always fun. Maybe Gym? That one's always interesting.)
(Yes. Rivals are always fun. Maybe Gym? That one's always interesting.)
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
(Sure! That would be fun!)
(Sure! That would be fun!)
Untitled52_13.png
Aaron had an ipad, the only student to have one. It quickly became clear, however, as he helped the teacher pass out papers to the rest of the class, that it was a necessity. The pages he handed out were a little blackened on their edges, wherever he had held them. It seemed he didn't do very well with very flammable items.
Aaron had an ipad, the only student to have one. It quickly became clear, however, as he helped the teacher pass out papers to the rest of the class, that it was a necessity. The pages he handed out were a little blackened on their edges, wherever he had held them. It seemed he didn't do very well with very flammable items.
"Thank you," she said as she was handed a worksheet. She looked it over, and promptly got to work. It was fairly easy, just a few questions took a bit of time to work out.
"Thank you," she said as she was handed a worksheet. She looked it over, and promptly got to work. It was fairly easy, just a few questions took a bit of time to work out.
Untitled52_13.png
Aaron finished his assignment quickly, taking out a pen with a stylus to do the small drawing portion at the end of the assignment before uploading it and submitting it.
Aaron finished his assignment quickly, taking out a pen with a stylus to do the small drawing portion at the end of the assignment before uploading it and submitting it.
(The ipad is provided by the school.)
(The ipad is provided by the school.)
(Gotcha! My dad is a teacher, so I understand)

Shortly after Rae finished her worksheet, she sat back in her seat and took a look around the room. The majority of the students had already finished theirs, but there were still a few that were working hard on theirs. As her gaze scanned the room, she realized someone was staring at her. It was a lion hybrid, and he wasn't being very subtle. She didn't know who he was, so she avoided his gaze and looked down onto her notebook.
(Gotcha! My dad is a teacher, so I understand)

Shortly after Rae finished her worksheet, she sat back in her seat and took a look around the room. The majority of the students had already finished theirs, but there were still a few that were working hard on theirs. As her gaze scanned the room, she realized someone was staring at her. It was a lion hybrid, and he wasn't being very subtle. She didn't know who he was, so she avoided his gaze and looked down onto her notebook.
Untitled52_13.png
Aaron yawned, and an orangish glow was visible in the back of his mouth, similar to when a dragon would prepare to breathe fire. He looked around the classroom as well after turning off his ipad and tucking it into his small backpack. He didn't really need to carry much more than that and a couple audiobooks and some headphones.
Aaron yawned, and an orangish glow was visible in the back of his mouth, similar to when a dragon would prepare to breathe fire. He looked around the classroom as well after turning off his ipad and tucking it into his small backpack. He didn't really need to carry much more than that and a couple audiobooks and some headphones.
After about 20 minutes, the bell rang and students were let out to go to their next class. Rae was told PE was next, so she headed towards the gym. As she entered the gym, she was poked on the shoulder. She turned around and a saw a tall blonde girl smiling down at her. "Hi! I'm Paisley! We have PE together, and I was wondering if you would like to sit together? I'm a giraffe hybrid, just so it's not awkward," she said as she walked into the gym. "Sure! I'd love to!" Rae said as she followed Paisley over towards the bleachers.

(Would you like to play the teacher? I'm not the best a PE teachers)
After about 20 minutes, the bell rang and students were let out to go to their next class. Rae was told PE was next, so she headed towards the gym. As she entered the gym, she was poked on the shoulder. She turned around and a saw a tall blonde girl smiling down at her. "Hi! I'm Paisley! We have PE together, and I was wondering if you would like to sit together? I'm a giraffe hybrid, just so it's not awkward," she said as she walked into the gym. "Sure! I'd love to!" Rae said as she followed Paisley over towards the bleachers.

(Would you like to play the teacher? I'm not the best a PE teachers)
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227