Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Golden Flame~ 1x1 w/ SmolderingFlame
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227
(I can try. Gonna base him off my own History teacher who doubles as the volleyball coach. Very loud. Maybe make him a bear hybrid? Or are just the students hybrids?)

Aaron flew high above the crowds, small flames trailing behind him. He flew in the doorway, right above Paisley and Rae, then rose to sit up among the metal supports like he had in the cafeteria.
(I can try. Gonna base him off my own History teacher who doubles as the volleyball coach. Very loud. Maybe make him a bear hybrid? Or are just the students hybrids?)

Aaron flew high above the crowds, small flames trailing behind him. He flew in the doorway, right above Paisley and Rae, then rose to sit up among the metal supports like he had in the cafeteria.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
(Well I was planning the students were just hybrid, like a specific school for them)

As the girls sat down, Paisley and Rae became closer. They talked about hobbies, life and more. "I wonder why the teacher is so l-" Paisley was cut off by the teacher.
(Well I was planning the students were just hybrid, like a specific school for them)

As the girls sat down, Paisley and Rae became closer. They talked about hobbies, life and more. "I wonder why the teacher is so l-" Paisley was cut off by the teacher.
Untitled52_13.png
(Alright.)

"Alright you kids, sit down on the bleachers! I go to the bathroom for a couple minutes and everyone has forgotten the rules!? AARON GET DOWN FROM THAT BLASTED CEILING!"

Aaron sighed, then slid off and glided down to land beside Rae and Paisley. Small flames were on the edges of his wings, a bright gold color.
(Alright.)

"Alright you kids, sit down on the bleachers! I go to the bathroom for a couple minutes and everyone has forgotten the rules!? AARON GET DOWN FROM THAT BLASTED CEILING!"

Aaron sighed, then slid off and glided down to land beside Rae and Paisley. Small flames were on the edges of his wings, a bright gold color.
"W-what? Is this teacher normally like this?" She whispered to Paisley. "Yep! Welcome to gym, we better be quiet, although I do know he has a soft spot for new kids," Paisley said as she rolled her eyes. "Okay, if you say so!" Rae said as she watched the gym teacher, hoping she wouldn't have to introduce herself.
"W-what? Is this teacher normally like this?" She whispered to Paisley. "Yep! Welcome to gym, we better be quiet, although I do know he has a soft spot for new kids," Paisley said as she rolled her eyes. "Okay, if you say so!" Rae said as she watched the gym teacher, hoping she wouldn't have to introduce herself.
Untitled52_13.png
"Down to business before we get started: First off, we have a new student, Rae. I will not tolerate ANY MEASURE of uncivilized conduct from any of you, and that includes bullying, hazing, stealing, and horseplay while you are in my class. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?" He glared 'round at them all, seeming tougher than a bear hybrid, even though he was completely human. There were rumors flying about the school that this guy could bench-press a truck, so nobody messed with him. Or talked back.
"Down to business before we get started: First off, we have a new student, Rae. I will not tolerate ANY MEASURE of uncivilized conduct from any of you, and that includes bullying, hazing, stealing, and horseplay while you are in my class. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?" He glared 'round at them all, seeming tougher than a bear hybrid, even though he was completely human. There were rumors flying about the school that this guy could bench-press a truck, so nobody messed with him. Or talked back.
Rae's jaw was dropped. This was the gym teacher? Holy cow! Well! This will be fun! Rae thought as she smiled. She hoped no one gave her a hard time, she wasn't a mean person in general. She looked over at Paisley to see her rolling her eyes before she leaned over and whispered, "Don't worry, he's always like this, and he doesn't really hurt the girls, its the boys that cause problems," she said as she gestured to a group of ornery boys.
Rae's jaw was dropped. This was the gym teacher? Holy cow! Well! This will be fun! Rae thought as she smiled. She hoped no one gave her a hard time, she wasn't a mean person in general. She looked over at Paisley to see her rolling her eyes before she leaned over and whispered, "Don't worry, he's always like this, and he doesn't really hurt the girls, its the boys that cause problems," she said as she gestured to a group of ornery boys.
Untitled52_13.png
Aaron shrugged.
"They're kinda wimps, really. Can't take the heat." He reached into his bag and pulled out a bottle of hot sauce.
Aaron shrugged.
"They're kinda wimps, really. Can't take the heat." He reached into his bag and pulled out a bottle of hot sauce.
"Aaron, I swear, you're obsesssed with hot sauce, are we supposed to have food in gym? And what the heck is he setting up?" Paisley stared at whatever the heck the teacher was doing. "Is this PE class fun?" Rae asked as she watched him set up. "Yeah, sometimes, thankfully, he doesnt make the guys run a whole lot, so its not as intense for us girls. Although i did sign up for a extracurricular dance class," When Paisley mentioned Dance, Rae's eyes widened. "You're doing dance too?" She asked excitedly. "I am too! I won't be alone! Yay!"She said excitedly.

(So what were you thinking for a rival?)
"Aaron, I swear, you're obsesssed with hot sauce, are we supposed to have food in gym? And what the heck is he setting up?" Paisley stared at whatever the heck the teacher was doing. "Is this PE class fun?" Rae asked as she watched him set up. "Yeah, sometimes, thankfully, he doesnt make the guys run a whole lot, so its not as intense for us girls. Although i did sign up for a extracurricular dance class," When Paisley mentioned Dance, Rae's eyes widened. "You're doing dance too?" She asked excitedly. "I am too! I won't be alone! Yay!"She said excitedly.

(So what were you thinking for a rival?)
Untitled52_13.png
(Maybe that lion dude from History?)

"I don't remember if hot sauce is allowed, but I could care less. It's delicious and you can't make me stop, Paisley." Aaron said, but then he turned his attention to what the teacher was doing.
"...Looks like dodgeball."
(Maybe that lion dude from History?)

"I don't remember if hot sauce is allowed, but I could care less. It's delicious and you can't make me stop, Paisley." Aaron said, but then he turned his attention to what the teacher was doing.
"...Looks like dodgeball."
"Oh no, i'm terrible at dodgeball," Rae said as she face-palmed. "Oh well, you'll be fine, as long was we're the same team," Paisley reassured her. "It better not be boys vs girls, that's too unfair," Paisley raised her voice slightly.

(Sure! That sounds good to me!)
"Oh no, i'm terrible at dodgeball," Rae said as she face-palmed. "Oh well, you'll be fine, as long was we're the same team," Paisley reassured her. "It better not be boys vs girls, that's too unfair," Paisley raised her voice slightly.

(Sure! That sounds good to me!)
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227