Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Golden Flame~ 1x1 w/ SmolderingFlame
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227
"Alright, I need two team captains!" The teacher shouted after he had finished setting up. "One girl, one boy. This will NOT be a game of girls against boys, so first they will each pick a boy, then a girl, and then so on. If there is an odd number of students here, I will choose whose team they go on."
"Alright, I need two team captains!" The teacher shouted after he had finished setting up. "One girl, one boy. This will NOT be a game of girls against boys, so first they will each pick a boy, then a girl, and then so on. If there is an odd number of students here, I will choose whose team they go on."
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
"Oh thank g- Hey!"Paisley said as she was shovved up front to be a team captain. "Sorry not sorry!" Rae said as she stepped back. Paisley didnt really care whether she was a captain or not, she just didnt think Rae would do well in a captain's position. "Who's gonna be the boy's team captain?"
"Oh thank g- Hey!"Paisley said as she was shovved up front to be a team captain. "Sorry not sorry!" Rae said as she stepped back. Paisley didnt really care whether she was a captain or not, she just didnt think Rae would do well in a captain's position. "Who's gonna be the boy's team captain?"
Untitled52_13.png
(Lion boi?)

Aaron shrugged, grinning a little. He had helped shove Paisley forward.
(Lion boi?)

Aaron shrugged, grinning a little. He had helped shove Paisley forward.
(Lol sure, lemme find a name- How bout Asher?)

Rae didnt know any of the boys except for Aaron, so she quietly waited until someone was called out or volunteered themselves.
(Lol sure, lemme find a name- How bout Asher?)

Rae didnt know any of the boys except for Aaron, so she quietly waited until someone was called out or volunteered themselves.
Untitled52_13.png
(Sure)

"You didn't want to be captain?" He asked her quietly.
(Sure)

"You didn't want to be captain?" He asked her quietly.
"Well, I'm not much of a leader," She said rather sheepishly. "You dont wanna be a captain for the boys?" She asked.
"Well, I'm not much of a leader," She said rather sheepishly. "You dont wanna be a captain for the boys?" She asked.
Untitled52_13.png
"I don't usually play. I sometimes melt the dodgeballs." He held out his hand for her to see. It looked perfectly ordinary except for his short, sharp claws. "And sometimes I pop them."
"I don't usually play. I sometimes melt the dodgeballs." He held out his hand for her to see. It looked perfectly ordinary except for his short, sharp claws. "And sometimes I pop them."
"Hey that might actually be fun!" She said as she held her hands out, which were very small. It came with being a bunny.
"Hey that might actually be fun!" She said as she held her hands out, which were very small. It came with being a bunny.
Untitled52_13.png
"If I do get picked, I'd rather it be by Paisley. She's one of my only friends." He shrugged. "But I'll have to find my gloves."
"If I do get picked, I'd rather it be by Paisley. She's one of my only friends." He shrugged. "But I'll have to find my gloves."
"Oh yeah, she just kinda dragged me in with her, but its fine, she seems nice. You do too,"She said as she smiled.
"Oh yeah, she just kinda dragged me in with her, but its fine, she seems nice. You do too,"She said as she smiled.
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227