Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Golden Flame~ 1x1 w/ SmolderingFlame
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 226 227
Aaron just grinned, though he looked a little pained as he tried to breathe.
"Nice going. Could you help me up..? That ball did a number on my ribs."
Aaron just grinned, though he looked a little pained as he tried to breathe.
"Nice going. Could you help me up..? That ball did a number on my ribs."
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
(Pretty sure even Phoenixes have hollow bones, since they're birds. I figured that might carry over somewhat since he's a hybrid, so they're a little weaker than a human's bones but not as weak as an actual bird's would be if it was human size. They're in between. I'm guessing the big cat hybrids would have some level of increased strength, so even if the ball was softer it would've still hurt him.)
(Pretty sure even Phoenixes have hollow bones, since they're birds. I figured that might carry over somewhat since he's a hybrid, so they're a little weaker than a human's bones but not as weak as an actual bird's would be if it was human size. They're in between. I'm guessing the big cat hybrids would have some level of increased strength, so even if the ball was softer it would've still hurt him.)
(Yeah that makes sense!)

"Yeah! Let me try to help you up," she said as she tried to make an attempt to help him up. He was able to stand up by himself, despite the fact he was almost smothering the smaller girl. "Where do we have to go?" She asked.
(Yeah that makes sense!)

"Yeah! Let me try to help you up," she said as she tried to make an attempt to help him up. He was able to stand up by himself, despite the fact he was almost smothering the smaller girl. "Where do we have to go?" She asked.
Untitled52_13.png
"The teacher said to go to the nurse's office... get checked out." He had one arm tucked against his chest, as though trying to protect himself further.

Across the gym, the teacher could be seen giving Asher what appeared to be a really serious talk. Asher just looked annoyed, though he didn't seem to be saying anything. The teacher's voice could just be heard over the students talking, saying something about "unsportsmanlike conduct", "unnecessary force", and something about calling parents if the damage was too severe.
"The teacher said to go to the nurse's office... get checked out." He had one arm tucked against his chest, as though trying to protect himself further.

Across the gym, the teacher could be seen giving Asher what appeared to be a really serious talk. Asher just looked annoyed, though he didn't seem to be saying anything. The teacher's voice could just be heard over the students talking, saying something about "unsportsmanlike conduct", "unnecessary force", and something about calling parents if the damage was too severe.
"Uh ok, where's that? Sorry I dunno where I'm going," she said as she started walking with him, not wanting him to get hurt worse. "Why would he do that? He's a meanie," she pouted, trying not to fall due to the weight.
"Uh ok, where's that? Sorry I dunno where I'm going," she said as she started walking with him, not wanting him to get hurt worse. "Why would he do that? He's a meanie," she pouted, trying not to fall due to the weight.
Untitled52_13.png
"I wish I could pass it off as lions being naturally aggressive, but this guy's had it out for me since I came. Those girls used to follow him around like they follow me, but he liked it." Aaron sighed, then winced as the action sent pain throughout his chest.
"If the warmth gets to be too much, just let me know. I've accidentally burned my brother before, when I give him a hug."
"I wish I could pass it off as lions being naturally aggressive, but this guy's had it out for me since I came. Those girls used to follow him around like they follow me, but he liked it." Aaron sighed, then winced as the action sent pain throughout his chest.
"If the warmth gets to be too much, just let me know. I've accidentally burned my brother before, when I give him a hug."
"No actually, you're not too hot for me, I'm kinda cool, so it feels good," she said as they neared the nurses office. "And I act silly think it's kinda cool that you can burn things," she said as she giggled at the thought.
"No actually, you're not too hot for me, I'm kinda cool, so it feels good," she said as they neared the nurses office. "And I act silly think it's kinda cool that you can burn things," she said as she giggled at the thought.
Untitled52_13.png
Aaron grinned down at her, one eyebrow raised.
"So you're saying I'm hot?"

(XD couldn't resist. And being snarky is how he copes with pain.)
Aaron grinned down at her, one eyebrow raised.
"So you're saying I'm hot?"

(XD couldn't resist. And being snarky is how he copes with pain.)
"What the heck?" She said as she looked at him with a you-know-what-I-mean face. Blushing slightly, she said; "Nope! I'm just too cool for you!" She said as she grinned triumphantly. Her father was the type who loved bad dad jokes, and she normally got the short end of the stick, but not this time. For once in her life she thought it was something actually funny she said.

(Lol gotta take advantage of it somehow!)
"What the heck?" She said as she looked at him with a you-know-what-I-mean face. Blushing slightly, she said; "Nope! I'm just too cool for you!" She said as she grinned triumphantly. Her father was the type who loved bad dad jokes, and she normally got the short end of the stick, but not this time. For once in her life she thought it was something actually funny she said.

(Lol gotta take advantage of it somehow!)
Untitled52_13.png
Aaron just laughed.
"I'm just messing with you, Rae. And great joke."
Aaron just laughed.
"I'm just messing with you, Rae. And great joke."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 226 227