Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Golden Flame~ 1x1 w/ SmolderingFlame
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 226 227
"Ugh Paisley do I have to-" she was cut off. "Yes you have to, don't worry, just use your speed you'll be fine!" She said as the whistle blew and everyone ran for the balls. However, Rae stayed back, not wanting to be in the way. The game started off fairly equal, each team losing a few players at a time. She hoped it her team wouldn't lose though. She didn't really have a large desire to be hit by a dodgeball. Plus the boys thought they could throw as hard as they wanted to, which could make you go flying if it hit you hard enough, at least from what it looked like.
"Ugh Paisley do I have to-" she was cut off. "Yes you have to, don't worry, just use your speed you'll be fine!" She said as the whistle blew and everyone ran for the balls. However, Rae stayed back, not wanting to be in the way. The game started off fairly equal, each team losing a few players at a time. She hoped it her team wouldn't lose though. She didn't really have a large desire to be hit by a dodgeball. Plus the boys thought they could throw as hard as they wanted to, which could make you go flying if it hit you hard enough, at least from what it looked like.
Untitled52_13.png
Aaron watched as Paisley's team started to lose more players. Soon it was six to four, with Asher's team in the lead. He turned to the teacher, eyes questioning.
"Just get on out there." The teacher finally muttered. "Gloves on though!"
"Yes sir!" Aaron dashed onto the court, tugging on his black gloves. Now he could hold the ball longer, without melting or popping it.
Aaron watched as Paisley's team started to lose more players. Soon it was six to four, with Asher's team in the lead. He turned to the teacher, eyes questioning.
"Just get on out there." The teacher finally muttered. "Gloves on though!"
"Yes sir!" Aaron dashed onto the court, tugging on his black gloves. Now he could hold the ball longer, without melting or popping it.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
Rae was good at dodging the balls, but she was terrible at throwing them. Although she had good speed, she wasn't a big help when it came to throwing them. So, she made a stack of them on the ground, so that the others could easily grab and throw. She wanted to be helpful, but not annoying.
Rae was good at dodging the balls, but she was terrible at throwing them. Although she had good speed, she wasn't a big help when it came to throwing them. So, she made a stack of them on the ground, so that the others could easily grab and throw. She wanted to be helpful, but not annoying.
Untitled52_13.png
He snatched up a couple and ran over to Rae, flapping his wings a bit to make himself go faster.
"You've got to throw them." He held one out to her, then ducked as a ball whistled straight through where his head would have been. He glanced over at where it had come from, only to see Asher there, a second ball already on its way.
He snatched up a couple and ran over to Rae, flapping his wings a bit to make himself go faster.
"You've got to throw them." He held one out to her, then ducked as a ball whistled straight through where his head would have been. He glanced over at where it had come from, only to see Asher there, a second ball already on its way.
"Teach said I'm on your side. Doesn't seem like the big kitty is happy about it."
"Teach said I'm on your side. Doesn't seem like the big kitty is happy about it."
"W-well okay, I'll uh try? Why would be be so upset?" She said as she quickly ducked down, avoiding getting hit. Well, turns out, she could throw the ball, but she couldn't throw them very hard. Finally, after playing for a good solid ten minutes, the opposing team started to lose players.
"W-well okay, I'll uh try? Why would be be so upset?" She said as she quickly ducked down, avoiding getting hit. Well, turns out, she could throw the ball, but she couldn't throw them very hard. Finally, after playing for a good solid ten minutes, the opposing team started to lose players.
Untitled52_13.png
Aaron grabbed a ball and flew up into the air, pegging one of the crow twins in the wing. He landed again, then looked over at Rae.
"Because I can get a cheetah out, nine times out of ten."
Aaron grabbed a ball and flew up into the air, pegging one of the crow twins in the wing. He landed again, then looked over at Rae.
"Because I can get a cheetah out, nine times out of ten."
"That's good, I half thought he just wanted to get me out, but I really have no desire to be whacked by a ball," she said as she ran to grab another ball. "Is it me, or has this game been going on for a really long time?" She asked as she chucked another ball as hard as she could at a leopard hybrid.

(Imma go to bed, I'll be back tmrw morning! I had fun rping with you, I read your rp with HorseLuver, and I love it! Could Asher maybe be somewhat like Viktor? Just an idea. Goodnight! See ya tmrw!)
"That's good, I half thought he just wanted to get me out, but I really have no desire to be whacked by a ball," she said as she ran to grab another ball. "Is it me, or has this game been going on for a really long time?" She asked as she chucked another ball as hard as she could at a leopard hybrid.

(Imma go to bed, I'll be back tmrw morning! I had fun rping with you, I read your rp with HorseLuver, and I love it! Could Asher maybe be somewhat like Viktor? Just an idea. Goodnight! See ya tmrw!)
Untitled52_13.png
(I'll give it a go. Being a jerk isn't something I'm used to, so it may be hard for me at first, but I'll work at it.)

"No, it has gone on for a while. Do you want a quick finish or-" Aaron was interrupted as a ball smacked him square in the chest, knocking him so far backwards that he hit the bleachers. His head smacked one of the metal seats and he lay there, dazed. Asher let out a triumphant snarl, then hurled another ball at the fox girl standing to Paisley's left. She only just dodged it. Her left hand was bandaged up in gauze, as though it had been burned.
(I'll give it a go. Being a jerk isn't something I'm used to, so it may be hard for me at first, but I'll work at it.)

"No, it has gone on for a while. Do you want a quick finish or-" Aaron was interrupted as a ball smacked him square in the chest, knocking him so far backwards that he hit the bleachers. His head smacked one of the metal seats and he lay there, dazed. Asher let out a triumphant snarl, then hurled another ball at the fox girl standing to Paisley's left. She only just dodged it. Her left hand was bandaged up in gauze, as though it had been burned.
While the lion was still triumphing over successfully getting the Phoenix out, Rae silently went up to the line, and threw a dodgeball. It hit on the foot, not very hard, but hard enough to be out. She stood there in shock. What did she just do? After the games were over, she rushed over to the Phoenix, who still looked a little dazed. "Are you alright? I got Asher out!" She with a worried expression.
While the lion was still triumphing over successfully getting the Phoenix out, Rae silently went up to the line, and threw a dodgeball. It hit on the foot, not very hard, but hard enough to be out. She stood there in shock. What did she just do? After the games were over, she rushed over to the Phoenix, who still looked a little dazed. "Are you alright? I got Asher out!" She with a worried expression.
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 226 227