Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Golden Flame~ 1x1 w/ SmolderingFlame
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227
"That's good to hear. Just don't turn into one of those girls, and we'll be good friends." He flicked his left wing in the direction of some of the girls, who were whispering, giggling, and throwing jealous looks in their direction. "They've been trying to follow me the whole sparking year. Stealing my feathers, dropping sappy notes in my locker... it's like I've got a fan club I never wanted."
"That's good to hear. Just don't turn into one of those girls, and we'll be good friends." He flicked his left wing in the direction of some of the girls, who were whispering, giggling, and throwing jealous looks in their direction. "They've been trying to follow me the whole sparking year. Stealing my feathers, dropping sappy notes in my locker... it's like I've got a fan club I never wanted."
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
(The stereotypical popular girls who care more about looks and what's on the outside than what's inside.)
(The stereotypical popular girls who care more about looks and what's on the outside than what's inside.)
"Well that's not very nice!" She said with furrowed eyebrows. "I mean at my old school, the guys were always kinda like that, but my friends were kinda always there and chased them off," she looked up and saw that a team captain had been picked. It was the lion from history class, the one staring right at her.
"Well that's not very nice!" She said with furrowed eyebrows. "I mean at my old school, the guys were always kinda like that, but my friends were kinda always there and chased them off," she looked up and saw that a team captain had been picked. It was the lion from history class, the one staring right at her.
Untitled52_13.png
Aaron glanced over at the lion captain, Asher.
"You know that guy?" He used the same wing to indicate the lion. "He's been staring at you since you walked in. I saw it from the ceiling."
Aaron glanced over at the lion captain, Asher.
"You know that guy?" He used the same wing to indicate the lion. "He's been staring at you since you walked in. I saw it from the ceiling."
"Uhh no I don't, and I dunno what I did, he was looking at me in history class too," she said as she looked down, shy. She was never really the type to initiate eye contact, but she could if she had to.

(Would you like to pick teams? I'm not sure how to divide them up^^)
"Uhh no I don't, and I dunno what I did, he was looking at me in history class too," she said as she looked down, shy. She was never really the type to initiate eye contact, but she could if she had to.

(Would you like to pick teams? I'm not sure how to divide them up^^)
Untitled52_13.png
(How many students are there? I suppose we can assume that it's about even, girls and boys.)
(How many students are there? I suppose we can assume that it's about even, girls and boys.)
(Uhhh idk maybe 20? 10 girls, 10 boys?)
(Uhhh idk maybe 20? 10 girls, 10 boys?)
Untitled52_13.png
(Ok. Making list now:

Team Asher: takes majority of the popular girls, maybe 5 of them, and 5 boys, one of which is another lion and theres also a bear.

Team Paisley: other 5 boys, 2 average girls, 2 popular girls, Rae.

Aaron is the odd man out because nobody wants to be hit in the face with a half melted ball. Teacher decides where he goes or if he sits this one out.
Total team count: 11 per team, counting captains.)

(This sound good?)
(Ok. Making list now:

Team Asher: takes majority of the popular girls, maybe 5 of them, and 5 boys, one of which is another lion and theres also a bear.

Team Paisley: other 5 boys, 2 average girls, 2 popular girls, Rae.

Aaron is the odd man out because nobody wants to be hit in the face with a half melted ball. Teacher decides where he goes or if he sits this one out.
Total team count: 11 per team, counting captains.)

(This sound good?)
(Yeah! Sounds good to me, you want to post the start?)
(Yeah! Sounds good to me, you want to post the start?)
Untitled52_13.png
When both teams had been picked, all the students but Aaron stood lined up on either end of the gym, with the dodgeballs lined up directly between them.
Aaron stood on the sidelines, hands in his pockets. When smoke started rising from them, he removed his hands.
When both teams had been picked, all the students but Aaron stood lined up on either end of the gym, with the dodgeballs lined up directly between them.
Aaron stood on the sidelines, hands in his pockets. When smoke started rising from them, he removed his hands.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227