Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with KpopSweetheart
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@KpopSweetheart
ok here's the thread!
@KpopSweetheart
ok here's the thread!
I roleplay too much-
Yay! I'm gonna have to go a meeting soon, so would you be willing to start? I'm three hours ahead of Fr time, so I'll be back.
Yay! I'm gonna have to go a meeting soon, so would you be willing to start? I'm three hours ahead of Fr time, so I'll be back.
Untitled52_13.png
Sure! idk how many hours I'm ahead, as evidenced by the weird times I'm online hbjsdhjs))

Lance was outside. He was always outside, as being indoors was stifling for him. He simply wanted to be able to roam freely, to be able to stretch his wings, both literally and metaphorically. He wasn't ready for the major responsibilities his mother and step-father were trying to pass on to him, he wanted to fly before he would be permanently tethered like his brother, Joseph.

As much as he loved his family, there was a lot of pressure to perform, to take on the roles that his step-father and father had wanted them to take. Maybe Lance wouldn't feel so bad, if he'd had someone, like his father and mother did, and like how his step-father and mother were now. He didn't hate his step-father, no, he actually liked seeing his mother smiled, and wanted that for himself. Was that so wrong?
Sure! idk how many hours I'm ahead, as evidenced by the weird times I'm online hbjsdhjs))

Lance was outside. He was always outside, as being indoors was stifling for him. He simply wanted to be able to roam freely, to be able to stretch his wings, both literally and metaphorically. He wasn't ready for the major responsibilities his mother and step-father were trying to pass on to him, he wanted to fly before he would be permanently tethered like his brother, Joseph.

As much as he loved his family, there was a lot of pressure to perform, to take on the roles that his step-father and father had wanted them to take. Maybe Lance wouldn't feel so bad, if he'd had someone, like his father and mother did, and like how his step-father and mother were now. He didn't hate his step-father, no, he actually liked seeing his mother smiled, and wanted that for himself. Was that so wrong?
I roleplay too much-
Harper was bored. It always seemed like she was bored. Her parents loved her, but since they had work, they weren't always at home, leaving the little bunny hybrid all by herself. After finishing her breakfast, she decided to go for a walk around the block. It was a nice day, sunny and not too hot.

Her neighbors, who were quiet people, rarely spent time outside, making the neighborhood seem desolate at some point. Harper decided to walk to the park just down the street. It was around mid morning, so there would be some traffic, but not a lot. Harper enjoyed hanging out with her friends, but since a lot of her friends were older then her, they had college to attend to.

Also, a lot of her friends were predators. The only reason they were friends with Harper, was because they were only a few of the people who made the girl feel safe. Especially Reese and Rosé. Rosé was a childhood friend of Harper's that was a panda hybrid. When the two first met, it was like everything clicked. They became close quickly. Reese was Rosé's younger brother.

He was the sweetest bear Harper had met, and by far her best friend. Rosé, who was always told everything, knew Reese had a crush on Harper for the longest time. Rosé who could tell Reese was soft for the bunny, realized that Harper was too naive and innocent to tell that he liked her. But she never told anyone.

As Harper walked by each house she listened carefully to be sure that no one was gonna follow her nor hurt her. She was a bit flighty due to stories her friends told her to tease her.
Harper was bored. It always seemed like she was bored. Her parents loved her, but since they had work, they weren't always at home, leaving the little bunny hybrid all by herself. After finishing her breakfast, she decided to go for a walk around the block. It was a nice day, sunny and not too hot.

Her neighbors, who were quiet people, rarely spent time outside, making the neighborhood seem desolate at some point. Harper decided to walk to the park just down the street. It was around mid morning, so there would be some traffic, but not a lot. Harper enjoyed hanging out with her friends, but since a lot of her friends were older then her, they had college to attend to.

Also, a lot of her friends were predators. The only reason they were friends with Harper, was because they were only a few of the people who made the girl feel safe. Especially Reese and Rosé. Rosé was a childhood friend of Harper's that was a panda hybrid. When the two first met, it was like everything clicked. They became close quickly. Reese was Rosé's younger brother.

He was the sweetest bear Harper had met, and by far her best friend. Rosé, who was always told everything, knew Reese had a crush on Harper for the longest time. Rosé who could tell Reese was soft for the bunny, realized that Harper was too naive and innocent to tell that he liked her. But she never told anyone.

As Harper walked by each house she listened carefully to be sure that no one was gonna follow her nor hurt her. She was a bit flighty due to stories her friends told her to tease her.
Untitled52_13.png
Lance swerved around potholes and parked cars, not wanting to hit one and eat gravel. Again. While there was some traffic, it was light, thankfully, so he didn't have to worry about breaking another board under someone's wheels. As he rolled down the street, he wondered about how he'd get through the rest of the day. Right now, he was free, but he had a busy afternoon, which was a shame.

Maybe that's why his step-dad let him go out at this time. Too bad Max and Carina couldn't come with him. Whatever, he was gonna go to the park to continue skating, maybe climb a tree.

With an expert kick-flip, he leapt onto the sidewalk, not wanting to risk a car catching him blindsided. Picking up a bit of speed, he continued down the sidewalk, paying more attention to the neighbors, than whoever was on the sidewalk. "Oh shi-" he swerved, lost his balance and fell, right in front of Harper, who he almost ran into. Lance lay there for a minute, his skateboard slowly coming to a stop just ahead of him. "Ow..." he sat up quickly, glowering at her. "Hey! Watch it you..." he trailed off, getting a good look at the bunny.
Lance swerved around potholes and parked cars, not wanting to hit one and eat gravel. Again. While there was some traffic, it was light, thankfully, so he didn't have to worry about breaking another board under someone's wheels. As he rolled down the street, he wondered about how he'd get through the rest of the day. Right now, he was free, but he had a busy afternoon, which was a shame.

Maybe that's why his step-dad let him go out at this time. Too bad Max and Carina couldn't come with him. Whatever, he was gonna go to the park to continue skating, maybe climb a tree.

With an expert kick-flip, he leapt onto the sidewalk, not wanting to risk a car catching him blindsided. Picking up a bit of speed, he continued down the sidewalk, paying more attention to the neighbors, than whoever was on the sidewalk. "Oh shi-" he swerved, lost his balance and fell, right in front of Harper, who he almost ran into. Lance lay there for a minute, his skateboard slowly coming to a stop just ahead of him. "Ow..." he sat up quickly, glowering at her. "Hey! Watch it you..." he trailed off, getting a good look at the bunny.
I roleplay too much-
"Oh no! I-I'm so s-sorry!" She said as she quickly ran off to get the skate board. When she returned, she asked, "are you alright? I'm sorry, I'm always in the way, from what it seems like." When she realized what she said, she covered her hand with her mouth.

When Harper was little, her parents spoiled her, and loved her to pieces. She was always everywhere, using up all her energy. Now, her parents still loved her, but they were always busy with work and didn't have as much time to spend with Harper. So she began to do things she never thought she would do. Dance. Gymnastics. A lot of the time she was by herself, but sometimes Rosé and Reese were there.
"Oh no! I-I'm so s-sorry!" She said as she quickly ran off to get the skate board. When she returned, she asked, "are you alright? I'm sorry, I'm always in the way, from what it seems like." When she realized what she said, she covered her hand with her mouth.

When Harper was little, her parents spoiled her, and loved her to pieces. She was always everywhere, using up all her energy. Now, her parents still loved her, but they were always busy with work and didn't have as much time to spend with Harper. So she began to do things she never thought she would do. Dance. Gymnastics. A lot of the time she was by herself, but sometimes Rosé and Reese were there.
Untitled52_13.png
"Uhh.." he didn't know how to respond, standing up and dusting off his hands. His chin now had some small cuts, as did his hands, which he wasn't too pleased about. I ate dirt, in front of a girl. Wait... he took a closer look, as he snatched his board back, I ATE DIRT IN FRONT OF HARPER! Ok..ok, don't admit that I ate dirt in front of Harper to Max and Carina, and it'll all be cool. "I'll believe it when I see it," he said, setting the board down, and resting a foot on it.

"Oh, wait, I have seen it!" he chuckled, to himself, before hopping on his skateboard. "Laters!" With that, he headed down the sidewalk, occasionally doing a trick when the fancy struck.

To anyone else, what he said would have been rude, but that was Lance for you. The words would come out of his mouth before he realized what he said, but by that point, he was already gone.
"Uhh.." he didn't know how to respond, standing up and dusting off his hands. His chin now had some small cuts, as did his hands, which he wasn't too pleased about. I ate dirt, in front of a girl. Wait... he took a closer look, as he snatched his board back, I ATE DIRT IN FRONT OF HARPER! Ok..ok, don't admit that I ate dirt in front of Harper to Max and Carina, and it'll all be cool. "I'll believe it when I see it," he said, setting the board down, and resting a foot on it.

"Oh, wait, I have seen it!" he chuckled, to himself, before hopping on his skateboard. "Laters!" With that, he headed down the sidewalk, occasionally doing a trick when the fancy struck.

To anyone else, what he said would have been rude, but that was Lance for you. The words would come out of his mouth before he realized what he said, but by that point, he was already gone.
I roleplay too much-
"Well uh ok! Bye!" She said as she began walking to the park again. That was interesting. When she arrived at the park, she was a bit surprised at the amount of people at the park. Mostly teenagers her age. Rosé and Reese were both at work, and wouldn't get off till later, so she was all by herself. Prolly not the best idea for a bunny hybrid to be out by herself, but whatever, she didn't care.

Sitting down on a bench, she pulled out her phone. Suddenly she felt a woosh of air go by her and felt a presence by her. It was Mikah. She had met Mikah a month before at the park. The boy obviously had a crush on her, but of course she couldn't tell, she was always preoccupied. Mikah was a cheetah hybrid.

(Could we add Mikah as a rival or sumn)
"Well uh ok! Bye!" She said as she began walking to the park again. That was interesting. When she arrived at the park, she was a bit surprised at the amount of people at the park. Mostly teenagers her age. Rosé and Reese were both at work, and wouldn't get off till later, so she was all by herself. Prolly not the best idea for a bunny hybrid to be out by herself, but whatever, she didn't care.

Sitting down on a bench, she pulled out her phone. Suddenly she felt a woosh of air go by her and felt a presence by her. It was Mikah. She had met Mikah a month before at the park. The boy obviously had a crush on her, but of course she couldn't tell, she was always preoccupied. Mikah was a cheetah hybrid.

(Could we add Mikah as a rival or sumn)
Untitled52_13.png
(Yes plz! We need a rival for Lance hjdshbjs)

Lance was doing tricks with some of the other teenagers, before inevitably getting bored. Doing tricks was cool and all, but he wanted a challenge, something to ease his never-ending thirst for entertainment. He grinded a rail, before hopping off his board, letting it roll.

The board bumped up against a tree, and Lance smirked. That was a good tree to try and climb up.
(Yes plz! We need a rival for Lance hjdshbjs)

Lance was doing tricks with some of the other teenagers, before inevitably getting bored. Doing tricks was cool and all, but he wanted a challenge, something to ease his never-ending thirst for entertainment. He grinded a rail, before hopping off his board, letting it roll.

The board bumped up against a tree, and Lance smirked. That was a good tree to try and climb up.
I roleplay too much-
"Hi Mikah what are you d-" she was cut off by a pretty box being shoved into her lap and a eager looking cheetah hybrid looking at her. "Open it!" He said in his deep, eager voice. Once she opened it, she squealed in delight. "YOU GOT ME ROLLER BLADES?! Thank you so much!" She said as she hugged him without thinking. After she caught up with him, she put them one. She loved rollerblading. "Cmon! Let's go!" Mikah said as he pulled her towards the rink.
"Hi Mikah what are you d-" she was cut off by a pretty box being shoved into her lap and a eager looking cheetah hybrid looking at her. "Open it!" He said in his deep, eager voice. Once she opened it, she squealed in delight. "YOU GOT ME ROLLER BLADES?! Thank you so much!" She said as she hugged him without thinking. After she caught up with him, she put them one. She loved rollerblading. "Cmon! Let's go!" Mikah said as he pulled her towards the rink.
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9