Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with KpopSweetheart
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
As she finished her ice cream, she asked, "Are you excited for the party on Saturday? I'm low key nervous, I've never been to something like this," she looked over at a tree. "I'm too never out I'm gonna fall off my board to ride a rail like that," she gestured to a skateboarder. "I'm not sure if I'm even good at roller skating, I can't time my spins right," she giggled as she face palmed

"So have you ever had a girlfriend? Everyone always assumes I have one, although, I'm not sure why," she raised her eyebrows and wrinkled her nose a bit.

(Lol dw about it, I understand)
As she finished her ice cream, she asked, "Are you excited for the party on Saturday? I'm low key nervous, I've never been to something like this," she looked over at a tree. "I'm too never out I'm gonna fall off my board to ride a rail like that," she gestured to a skateboarder. "I'm not sure if I'm even good at roller skating, I can't time my spins right," she giggled as she face palmed

"So have you ever had a girlfriend? Everyone always assumes I have one, although, I'm not sure why," she raised her eyebrows and wrinkled her nose a bit.

(Lol dw about it, I understand)
Untitled52_13.png
Lance shrugged. "The party's a bi-yearly thing," he said, finishing his ice cream. "As for the skateboard, it's not just grinding, it's basically just skating," he chuckled. "Oh, I don't roller blade much. I can do it, but Carina and Joseph are...amazing. Maybe they could teach you."

At her question about a girlfriend, he choked. "I-uh, no, never. Most people, honestly, don't wanna date me. They all make excuses, but..." he trailed off, looking away. Sorry, Lance, it's not you, it's me. Sorry, Lance, but my parents don't want me dating guys like you. Sorry, Lance, sorry, sorry, sorry. "...it's cuz people think I'm a weirdo."
Lance shrugged. "The party's a bi-yearly thing," he said, finishing his ice cream. "As for the skateboard, it's not just grinding, it's basically just skating," he chuckled. "Oh, I don't roller blade much. I can do it, but Carina and Joseph are...amazing. Maybe they could teach you."

At her question about a girlfriend, he choked. "I-uh, no, never. Most people, honestly, don't wanna date me. They all make excuses, but..." he trailed off, looking away. Sorry, Lance, it's not you, it's me. Sorry, Lance, but my parents don't want me dating guys like you. Sorry, Lance, sorry, sorry, sorry. "...it's cuz people think I'm a weirdo."
I roleplay too much-
"Oh its be fun to to learn how to roller blade," she shot her empty ice ream cup into the the trash can. "What? You're not weird, at least from what I think. I think you're nice! I mean, I dunno who would think that, but it's true. You aren't weird," she widened her eyes at what he said.

"I mean, you, Reese, Rosé and Mikah are basically my only friends, like when we go to water parks and stuff, we make friends, but you only see them once, and then you never see them again, you know?" She looked at him with her deep, brown eyes.
"Oh its be fun to to learn how to roller blade," she shot her empty ice ream cup into the the trash can. "What? You're not weird, at least from what I think. I think you're nice! I mean, I dunno who would think that, but it's true. You aren't weird," she widened her eyes at what he said.

"I mean, you, Reese, Rosé and Mikah are basically my only friends, like when we go to water parks and stuff, we make friends, but you only see them once, and then you never see them again, you know?" She looked at him with her deep, brown eyes.
Untitled52_13.png
Lance looked up at her, mouth slightly agape, before he chuckled. "I know what that means. You're a weirdo. At least, we can be weirdos together," he said, sounding happier than before. "You're one of my only friends too, Harper, and I wouldn't have it any other way!" He hesitated, only for a moment, debating on whether or not he should tell her, swallowing hard. "Um, Harper?" his voice had an uncharacteristic waver to it now. "I-um...I..."
Lance looked up at her, mouth slightly agape, before he chuckled. "I know what that means. You're a weirdo. At least, we can be weirdos together," he said, sounding happier than before. "You're one of my only friends too, Harper, and I wouldn't have it any other way!" He hesitated, only for a moment, debating on whether or not he should tell her, swallowing hard. "Um, Harper?" his voice had an uncharacteristic waver to it now. "I-um...I..."
I roleplay too much-
"Yeah! We can be weirdos together. I mean, I've been a weirdo all my life, so I guess that's normal?" She giggled, she enjoyed actually having a conversation with Lance. Whenever Mikah was around, this was not the Lance she knew. She didn't know why he was like that, but it didn't matter, at least it didn't now.

When he went silent for a few minutes, she refixed the hat on her head, and looked up at him. "Yeah?" She asked, with a cheeky smile.
"Yeah! We can be weirdos together. I mean, I've been a weirdo all my life, so I guess that's normal?" She giggled, she enjoyed actually having a conversation with Lance. Whenever Mikah was around, this was not the Lance she knew. She didn't know why he was like that, but it didn't matter, at least it didn't now.

When he went silent for a few minutes, she refixed the hat on her head, and looked up at him. "Yeah?" She asked, with a cheeky smile.
Untitled52_13.png
Lance placed his hands on either side of her face, suddenly feeling very unsure. His mouth had gone dry, and he couldn't get the words out, all he could hear was his heart, which felt like it was trying to escape his chest. "I..."

You're pathetic, Lance! Harper only likes you as a friend, and you're gonna throw that away? Might as well, after all, it's not like she's the only person who likes you as a friend!

"I'm a pathetic excuse for a crow! But, I feel like I'll explode if I don't tell you, so I'll tell you!" He was breathing heavily now, on the verge of tears. "I like you, Harper! I've liked you since we were kids, and I never had the courage to tell you, till now!" he was now looking down, away from her face, like he was afraid of what he'd see there.
Lance placed his hands on either side of her face, suddenly feeling very unsure. His mouth had gone dry, and he couldn't get the words out, all he could hear was his heart, which felt like it was trying to escape his chest. "I..."

You're pathetic, Lance! Harper only likes you as a friend, and you're gonna throw that away? Might as well, after all, it's not like she's the only person who likes you as a friend!

"I'm a pathetic excuse for a crow! But, I feel like I'll explode if I don't tell you, so I'll tell you!" He was breathing heavily now, on the verge of tears. "I like you, Harper! I've liked you since we were kids, and I never had the courage to tell you, till now!" he was now looking down, away from her face, like he was afraid of what he'd see there.
I roleplay too much-
Now it was Harper's turn to be shocked. "W-what? you-you l-like me?" Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "And you're not pathetic at all," she leaned against him, not wanting him to cry. By now, she was a blushing mess. "W-well I uh like you too," she looked down, trying not to look him in the eyes.

Harper was never one for eye contact. She was the follower, not the leader. But sometimes, if she knew where she was going, she would lead, but that was rare.

"A-are you ok?"
Now it was Harper's turn to be shocked. "W-what? you-you l-like me?" Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "And you're not pathetic at all," she leaned against him, not wanting him to cry. By now, she was a blushing mess. "W-well I uh like you too," she looked down, trying not to look him in the eyes.

Harper was never one for eye contact. She was the follower, not the leader. But sometimes, if she knew where she was going, she would lead, but that was rare.

"A-are you ok?"
Untitled52_13.png
Lance's gaze snapped back up, and he stared, before finally breaking down into tears. "Y-yeah," he said, wiping his eyes, before giving her the biggest, brightest smile he had ever given. "I'm okay," he said, putting his arms around her. "I'm okay.."

Maxwell was watching them, a smile on his face. "Lance, you finally did it," he said to himself, beyond proud of his big brother. "Oh, dad. If only you could see this."
Lance's gaze snapped back up, and he stared, before finally breaking down into tears. "Y-yeah," he said, wiping his eyes, before giving her the biggest, brightest smile he had ever given. "I'm okay," he said, putting his arms around her. "I'm okay.."

Maxwell was watching them, a smile on his face. "Lance, you finally did it," he said to himself, beyond proud of his big brother. "Oh, dad. If only you could see this."
I roleplay too much-
"W-well then, can I have a hug?" She asked, blushing slightly at what she said. She was happy. She didn't know what her parents would think, but it's was fine.

"I uh know this is a weird time to say this, but my cousin is getting married next week on the beach, and my parents wanted me to invite your family. We're gonna fly, I mean we'll be there for a week, and we'll get to swim in the ocean and everything! It's the day after the dance. I know it's a little late, but I understand if you can't go," she breathed, out of breath, she looked down.
"W-well then, can I have a hug?" She asked, blushing slightly at what she said. She was happy. She didn't know what her parents would think, but it's was fine.

"I uh know this is a weird time to say this, but my cousin is getting married next week on the beach, and my parents wanted me to invite your family. We're gonna fly, I mean we'll be there for a week, and we'll get to swim in the ocean and everything! It's the day after the dance. I know it's a little late, but I understand if you can't go," she breathed, out of breath, she looked down.
Untitled52_13.png
He complied with her request, hugging her tightly. "You can ask for hugs any time, I won't mind!" When he pulled back, he was still smiling. "The beach? I'll have to ask mom, but I'm sure we might be able to go," Lance said.

He kicked his feet happily, before taking her hand. "Harp, I wanna make you happy, kay? If there's anything you need of me, just ask."
He complied with her request, hugging her tightly. "You can ask for hugs any time, I won't mind!" When he pulled back, he was still smiling. "The beach? I'll have to ask mom, but I'm sure we might be able to go," Lance said.

He kicked his feet happily, before taking her hand. "Harp, I wanna make you happy, kay? If there's anything you need of me, just ask."
I roleplay too much-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9