Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with KpopSweetheart
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Lance was in the tree, climbing higher and higher. He'd nearly reached the top, when he saw Harper and Mikah heading for the rink. Glancing down at his skateboard, he got an idea, jumping out of the tree, and landing on the board, using his momentum to rocket towards them, and do a trick over their heads.

"Sup, kitty?" he asked, when he landed in front of them. A few black feathers drifted slowly to the ground, as he rolled backwards. Lance's grin was smug, and his arms crossed, with his signature cap lopsided, like always. "You tryna impress someone again? Give it a rest, dude. You're not as cool as me."

He rolled closer to them, getting a few inches from the cheetah's face. "You may be fast, but crows are smarter than big kitties like you."
Lance was in the tree, climbing higher and higher. He'd nearly reached the top, when he saw Harper and Mikah heading for the rink. Glancing down at his skateboard, he got an idea, jumping out of the tree, and landing on the board, using his momentum to rocket towards them, and do a trick over their heads.

"Sup, kitty?" he asked, when he landed in front of them. A few black feathers drifted slowly to the ground, as he rolled backwards. Lance's grin was smug, and his arms crossed, with his signature cap lopsided, like always. "You tryna impress someone again? Give it a rest, dude. You're not as cool as me."

He rolled closer to them, getting a few inches from the cheetah's face. "You may be fast, but crows are smarter than big kitties like you."
I roleplay too much-
"OH really? What makes you think that?" Mikah said as he wrapped an arm around Harper's shoulders. "We're going to skate, leave us alone." And with that, the two headed towards the rink. "Mikah? Why is Lance like that?" Harper asked.

"Oh he just doesn't like me for some reason. Now. Let's skate, shall we?" Mikah said as he pulled Harper by the wrist out of the rink. Harper loved skating and rollerblading. It was one out of the many hobbies she had.

(Sorry that was so short I'll be offline for a bit, but I'll be back later tonight and I will be active quite a bit tomorrow as well!)
"OH really? What makes you think that?" Mikah said as he wrapped an arm around Harper's shoulders. "We're going to skate, leave us alone." And with that, the two headed towards the rink. "Mikah? Why is Lance like that?" Harper asked.

"Oh he just doesn't like me for some reason. Now. Let's skate, shall we?" Mikah said as he pulled Harper by the wrist out of the rink. Harper loved skating and rollerblading. It was one out of the many hobbies she had.

(Sorry that was so short I'll be offline for a bit, but I'll be back later tonight and I will be active quite a bit tomorrow as well!)
Untitled52_13.png
That's perfectly okay!)

"Oh? Skating? How about you show her how good you are! Maybe she'd appreciate it!" he called after them, still on his skateboard. As he watched, he would skate around on his skateboard, doing as many tricks as he could in a row.

Lance enjoyed skating as well, both skateboarding and roller-skating, both of which he learned a great deal of tricks for. And it wasn't that he disliked Mikah, he actually didn't mind him. Really, it was too easy to get a rise out of the cheetah, even if Joseph told him not to. "You'll end up making enemies that way, and if you want to take over father's business, you'll want to keep your beak shut," Joseph had said.

"Hey, Mikah! If you can impress me, I'll leave you alone! If you don't, then you have to hang out with Max for the rest of the day!" he called, after the idea had popped into his head. Maxwell, known simply as Max, was Lance's littlest sibling, and was a handful and a half. Max was a crow, just like his mother and two older brothers, and really leaned into the "omen of death" angle. He was also known for making up weird games and stories, most of which ended very bleakly.
That's perfectly okay!)

"Oh? Skating? How about you show her how good you are! Maybe she'd appreciate it!" he called after them, still on his skateboard. As he watched, he would skate around on his skateboard, doing as many tricks as he could in a row.

Lance enjoyed skating as well, both skateboarding and roller-skating, both of which he learned a great deal of tricks for. And it wasn't that he disliked Mikah, he actually didn't mind him. Really, it was too easy to get a rise out of the cheetah, even if Joseph told him not to. "You'll end up making enemies that way, and if you want to take over father's business, you'll want to keep your beak shut," Joseph had said.

"Hey, Mikah! If you can impress me, I'll leave you alone! If you don't, then you have to hang out with Max for the rest of the day!" he called, after the idea had popped into his head. Maxwell, known simply as Max, was Lance's littlest sibling, and was a handful and a half. Max was a crow, just like his mother and two older brothers, and really leaned into the "omen of death" angle. He was also known for making up weird games and stories, most of which ended very bleakly.
I roleplay too much-
"You really wanna do this, right here and now?" Mikah asked as he stopped in his tracks. "W-what? What are you gonna do Mikah?" Harper asked, troubled. "You better not hurt him, Lance!" She said as she gave him her best angry look. "Cmon lets go to the rink. I'll show you what he means there." And with that, they headed towards the rink.

When they arrived, they quickly put their roller skates on and started skating. The rink was made out of old basketball flooring. Which wasn't the flattest, but it worked. After warming up, Harper decided she was confident enough to do a spin. Now the floor was glossy and slick at times. So whenever you pushed off, you had to time yourself to make sure you didn't go flying. Well, as Harper started, she didn't time herself. Just as she was about to do a triple spin, she went so fast she couldn't stop herself.

She went into the spin, but she was going so fast it looked like she was airborne. All Mikah heard before trying to reach her fast enough was a "help," which was so quiet it was heard to hear.
"You really wanna do this, right here and now?" Mikah asked as he stopped in his tracks. "W-what? What are you gonna do Mikah?" Harper asked, troubled. "You better not hurt him, Lance!" She said as she gave him her best angry look. "Cmon lets go to the rink. I'll show you what he means there." And with that, they headed towards the rink.

When they arrived, they quickly put their roller skates on and started skating. The rink was made out of old basketball flooring. Which wasn't the flattest, but it worked. After warming up, Harper decided she was confident enough to do a spin. Now the floor was glossy and slick at times. So whenever you pushed off, you had to time yourself to make sure you didn't go flying. Well, as Harper started, she didn't time herself. Just as she was about to do a triple spin, she went so fast she couldn't stop herself.

She went into the spin, but she was going so fast it looked like she was airborne. All Mikah heard before trying to reach her fast enough was a "help," which was so quiet it was heard to hear.
Untitled52_13.png
Lance smirked at Mikah, as the cheetah accepted his challenge. "Show me what'chu got!" he said, as he followed them to the rink. He'd skated most of the way, of course, before stepping off and propping up his skateboard against the wall.

He watched them skate around, occasionally making snarky comments on Mikah's form, just to rile him up more. He never said anything against Harper, which was a bit noticeable, considering that he was snarky to everyone, seemingly.

Just as he was about to poke more fun at Mikah, he saw Harper's mistake, and ran into the rink. The floor was slick, but thankfully he was more than capable of flight, which mitigated the slipperiness. If Mikah had rushed over to help her, he didn't notice, as he dove down to catch her. "I got'chu, I got'chu," he said, having slowed her down enough for them to come to a gentle rest.
Lance smirked at Mikah, as the cheetah accepted his challenge. "Show me what'chu got!" he said, as he followed them to the rink. He'd skated most of the way, of course, before stepping off and propping up his skateboard against the wall.

He watched them skate around, occasionally making snarky comments on Mikah's form, just to rile him up more. He never said anything against Harper, which was a bit noticeable, considering that he was snarky to everyone, seemingly.

Just as he was about to poke more fun at Mikah, he saw Harper's mistake, and ran into the rink. The floor was slick, but thankfully he was more than capable of flight, which mitigated the slipperiness. If Mikah had rushed over to help her, he didn't notice, as he dove down to catch her. "I got'chu, I got'chu," he said, having slowed her down enough for them to come to a gentle rest.
I roleplay too much-
"W-whoa, I-I'm r-really d-dizzy," she said as someone helped her up. It was Lance. Just as soon as she stood up, Mikah was there. "Cmon you're taking a break, I don't want anyone, especially you, to get hurt," he said as he ruffled Harper's hair, carefully avoiding her delicate ears.

Once she sat down and was somewhat less dizzy, she called out to Lance, "Thank you for saving me, I uh didn't know what I was doing," she said rather sheepishly.
"W-whoa, I-I'm r-really d-dizzy," she said as someone helped her up. It was Lance. Just as soon as she stood up, Mikah was there. "Cmon you're taking a break, I don't want anyone, especially you, to get hurt," he said as he ruffled Harper's hair, carefully avoiding her delicate ears.

Once she sat down and was somewhat less dizzy, she called out to Lance, "Thank you for saving me, I uh didn't know what I was doing," she said rather sheepishly.
Untitled52_13.png
"Be more careful!" he snapped. "You should really pay more attention before someone gets hurt!" Lance was upset, more at himself for forcing her into this situation. He opened and closed his mouth for a moment, before turning his gaze to Mikah.

"And keep a better eye on your partners," he said to the cheetah. "I'll be seeing you later." Checking his watch, he then walked out, and left.

Lance returned home, where he was immediately met with a water balloon to the face. "Intruder! Int-oh, hey Lance!" the wolf girl said. "Hey, Carina. Is Mom or Josie home?" he asked, wiping his face with his shirt. "Mom and Joseph aren't, he's at work with dad, and Mom's at the store," she said, following her step-brother upstairs. "Cool, well I have to go change, before Mom gets home." He deposited his skateboard in his room, and after saying hello to Max, he went to the bathroom to get changed. Why'd I get so upset with Harper? It's not like it was a big deal. She just had an accident and almost hurt herself...
"Be more careful!" he snapped. "You should really pay more attention before someone gets hurt!" Lance was upset, more at himself for forcing her into this situation. He opened and closed his mouth for a moment, before turning his gaze to Mikah.

"And keep a better eye on your partners," he said to the cheetah. "I'll be seeing you later." Checking his watch, he then walked out, and left.

Lance returned home, where he was immediately met with a water balloon to the face. "Intruder! Int-oh, hey Lance!" the wolf girl said. "Hey, Carina. Is Mom or Josie home?" he asked, wiping his face with his shirt. "Mom and Joseph aren't, he's at work with dad, and Mom's at the store," she said, following her step-brother upstairs. "Cool, well I have to go change, before Mom gets home." He deposited his skateboard in his room, and after saying hello to Max, he went to the bathroom to get changed. Why'd I get so upset with Harper? It's not like it was a big deal. She just had an accident and almost hurt herself...
I roleplay too much-
Mikah stood with his back turned to Harper before relaxing his shoulders and turning to her. "Do you feel ok enough to skate now- Are you okay?" He said as he skated quickly over to her. Harper wa shocked. She had never been yelled at before. "Y-yeah, I've never seen Lance like that before. Can we skate for a bit?" She said as she stood up and started skating.

After skating for a few hours, she began to get tired and Mikah could tell. "Cmon, you're tired, let's go home. I'll drop you by on my way," he said he pulled her out of the rink towards a bench to take off their skates. After they finished, they started walking home. Since Harper lived on the end of the culdesac, they had to walk past each house, including Lances. When the started to walk by, Mikah walked in between the house and Harper. Harper, who decided she was bored, shoved her shoulder against Mikahs. Then they started shoving each other.

When they reached Harper's house, she hugged him and said goodbye. "Bye Mikah! Thanks for the skates! See you soon!" She said as she waved to him from the doorstep.
Mikah stood with his back turned to Harper before relaxing his shoulders and turning to her. "Do you feel ok enough to skate now- Are you okay?" He said as he skated quickly over to her. Harper wa shocked. She had never been yelled at before. "Y-yeah, I've never seen Lance like that before. Can we skate for a bit?" She said as she stood up and started skating.

After skating for a few hours, she began to get tired and Mikah could tell. "Cmon, you're tired, let's go home. I'll drop you by on my way," he said he pulled her out of the rink towards a bench to take off their skates. After they finished, they started walking home. Since Harper lived on the end of the culdesac, they had to walk past each house, including Lances. When the started to walk by, Mikah walked in between the house and Harper. Harper, who decided she was bored, shoved her shoulder against Mikahs. Then they started shoving each other.

When they reached Harper's house, she hugged him and said goodbye. "Bye Mikah! Thanks for the skates! See you soon!" She said as she waved to him from the doorstep.
Untitled52_13.png
"Mom's home!" Carina called, and he quickly threw on his shirt. "Hello, Lance. Can you help me put away the groceries real quick? Your brother wants you to be on time for today," his mother said when he rushed down the stairs. Without a word, he helped her, talking excitedly about the plans he had for tomorrow. "That sounds nice. Hey, if you're going skating, why don't you invite that Harper girl, the one from down the street?" his mother asked, noting how he froze.

"The bunny girl?" Carina asked, looking between her step-mother and step-brother. "Obviously, 'Rina," Max said, coming down the stairs too. "I think it'd be good for Lance to teach someone else a few tricks, maybe burn up all that energy, don't you think?" his mother asked, prompting a startled yelp from the crow. "MOM! FOR THE LAST TIME, I DON'T HAVE A THING FOR HARPER!" His mother only chuckled, and he whined as they went out to the car.

"Hey, mom, can we get some takeout for Stephen and Josie?" Max asked. "Yeah, I'm starving, can we get some?" Lance asked too, and their mother sighed. "Sure."
"Mom's home!" Carina called, and he quickly threw on his shirt. "Hello, Lance. Can you help me put away the groceries real quick? Your brother wants you to be on time for today," his mother said when he rushed down the stairs. Without a word, he helped her, talking excitedly about the plans he had for tomorrow. "That sounds nice. Hey, if you're going skating, why don't you invite that Harper girl, the one from down the street?" his mother asked, noting how he froze.

"The bunny girl?" Carina asked, looking between her step-mother and step-brother. "Obviously, 'Rina," Max said, coming down the stairs too. "I think it'd be good for Lance to teach someone else a few tricks, maybe burn up all that energy, don't you think?" his mother asked, prompting a startled yelp from the crow. "MOM! FOR THE LAST TIME, I DON'T HAVE A THING FOR HARPER!" His mother only chuckled, and he whined as they went out to the car.

"Hey, mom, can we get some takeout for Stephen and Josie?" Max asked. "Yeah, I'm starving, can we get some?" Lance asked too, and their mother sighed. "Sure."
I roleplay too much-
Harper's parents were anxious to get home. That felt bad that they hadn't been able to spend much time with her. It was summer, and school was out for the next 6months. So they decided to pick up takeout on the way home.

Meanwhile, Harper was currently taking a shower. She hated getting wet, but there was a certain amount of time that her good "bunny smell" wore off. And tonight was one of those. After she finished taking a shower, she changed in a pair of athletic shorts and a hoodie. She excited the bathroom and sat down on her bead. Shortly thereafter, she received a text from her dad.

It said; "Harper, I'm dropping mom off at home and I'm gonna swing by and get some takeout. Do you wanna come with me?" She responded with a quick yes, saying how she hadn't been out in the longest time. She loved going out as long as there weren't any bad people. But going out on errands was one of the things she loved. After waiting awhile, she heard the front door open. Jumping off her bed, she grabbed her phone and raced downstairs out to the car.
Harper's parents were anxious to get home. That felt bad that they hadn't been able to spend much time with her. It was summer, and school was out for the next 6months. So they decided to pick up takeout on the way home.

Meanwhile, Harper was currently taking a shower. She hated getting wet, but there was a certain amount of time that her good "bunny smell" wore off. And tonight was one of those. After she finished taking a shower, she changed in a pair of athletic shorts and a hoodie. She excited the bathroom and sat down on her bead. Shortly thereafter, she received a text from her dad.

It said; "Harper, I'm dropping mom off at home and I'm gonna swing by and get some takeout. Do you wanna come with me?" She responded with a quick yes, saying how she hadn't been out in the longest time. She loved going out as long as there weren't any bad people. But going out on errands was one of the things she loved. After waiting awhile, she heard the front door open. Jumping off her bed, she grabbed her phone and raced downstairs out to the car.
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9