Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with KpopSweetheart
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Lance shrugged. "Well, Josie's working, Max keeps to himself, and Carina is actually going to camp tomorrow, so I really have a bunch of time to myself," he said, with a toothy grin. "How's it like being an only child?"

He was now sitting next to her, hands in his lap, and foot on his skateboard. If anyone came by, he didn't care, he was talking to a (maybe) friend.
Lance shrugged. "Well, Josie's working, Max keeps to himself, and Carina is actually going to camp tomorrow, so I really have a bunch of time to myself," he said, with a toothy grin. "How's it like being an only child?"

He was now sitting next to her, hands in his lap, and foot on his skateboard. If anyone came by, he didn't care, he was talking to a (maybe) friend.
I roleplay too much-
"Well I mean, I guess it could be better, I'm stuck at home a lot by myself, especially in the summer, because my parents work all day and get back around six, they gave me some chores, but I get those done early in the morning, so I have the rest of the day to myself," she played with her hands.

"Honestly I don't think they love it when I roller skate or skateboard, they're always worried ill hurt myself, but I hurt myself all the time, so it's fine," she chuckled as she remembered what happened when she came home the first time with a bruise on her arm.

"When I do get injured, they freak out and make me go to the doctor, so I try not to hurt myself, because I don't like going to the doctor. It's weird," she shivered slightly as she leaned back against the bench, starting to relax.
"Well I mean, I guess it could be better, I'm stuck at home a lot by myself, especially in the summer, because my parents work all day and get back around six, they gave me some chores, but I get those done early in the morning, so I have the rest of the day to myself," she played with her hands.

"Honestly I don't think they love it when I roller skate or skateboard, they're always worried ill hurt myself, but I hurt myself all the time, so it's fine," she chuckled as she remembered what happened when she came home the first time with a bruise on her arm.

"When I do get injured, they freak out and make me go to the doctor, so I try not to hurt myself, because I don't like going to the doctor. It's weird," she shivered slightly as she leaned back against the bench, starting to relax.
Untitled52_13.png
He laughed. "My parents don't really care that I get hurt, since I get hurt a lot." He pointed to some scars on his elbows. "Of course, these are all pretty much from skateboarding," he muttered, before shrugging. "The doctor sucks, and I don't like going there either. I mean, who likes the doctor?" Lance asked, drumming his fingers against his thigh.

"I don't," a voice said behind them, and Lance whipped around. "MAX!" Maxwell gave them both a cheeky grin, before sitting down next to his brother. "So, are you coming?" he asked, as Lance buried his face, groaning.
He laughed. "My parents don't really care that I get hurt, since I get hurt a lot." He pointed to some scars on his elbows. "Of course, these are all pretty much from skateboarding," he muttered, before shrugging. "The doctor sucks, and I don't like going there either. I mean, who likes the doctor?" Lance asked, drumming his fingers against his thigh.

"I don't," a voice said behind them, and Lance whipped around. "MAX!" Maxwell gave them both a cheeky grin, before sitting down next to his brother. "So, are you coming?" he asked, as Lance buried his face, groaning.
I roleplay too much-
"Yeah, going to the doctor stinks, and it's pointless. Plus it smells like soap in there," she wrinkled her nose. "Lucky you that your parents think that, mine are terribly overprotective, and it's a little annoying, they only let me go with Mikah, Rosé, and Reese, and they only let me go by myself once or twice a week," she looked over at the rink, wondering where Mikah was.

"Coming where?" Rae asked, puzzled. She remembered Max saying something about a get together, but she didn't remember most of it, she was tired that night. Adjusting the cap on her head so it was backwards, she looked at Max, mildly interested.
"Yeah, going to the doctor stinks, and it's pointless. Plus it smells like soap in there," she wrinkled her nose. "Lucky you that your parents think that, mine are terribly overprotective, and it's a little annoying, they only let me go with Mikah, Rosé, and Reese, and they only let me go by myself once or twice a week," she looked over at the rink, wondering where Mikah was.

"Coming where?" Rae asked, puzzled. She remembered Max saying something about a get together, but she didn't remember most of it, she was tired that night. Adjusting the cap on her head so it was backwards, she looked at Max, mildly interested.
Untitled52_13.png
(Do you like the plot so far? We can change it up if we need to.^^)
(Do you like the plot so far? We can change it up if we need to.^^)
Untitled52_13.png
nah, it's fine))
nah, it's fine))
I roleplay too much-
(Ok! Sounds good lol,carry on!)
(Ok! Sounds good lol,carry on!)
Untitled52_13.png
Maxwell glanced at the hat, Lance's hat, and smirked. "The dance at our step-father's workplace. It's this Saturday, in case you were wondering. Business casual, nothing too fancy," he said, and Lance covered his mouth. "I told you to stay outta my business, Max!" the older Crow hissed.

Much to his dismay, Maxwell only smirked. He had his brother on the ropes, and both of them knew it.
Maxwell glanced at the hat, Lance's hat, and smirked. "The dance at our step-father's workplace. It's this Saturday, in case you were wondering. Business casual, nothing too fancy," he said, and Lance covered his mouth. "I told you to stay outta my business, Max!" the older Crow hissed.

Much to his dismay, Maxwell only smirked. He had his brother on the ropes, and both of them knew it.
I roleplay too much-
"And you want me to go?" Harper asked, rather shy. She had never been invited to something like this. "I mean, i dont want to embarrass you," She smiled as she looked over at the two boys. "Wait... My dad told me about that! He said he's going, i'll just ask him if i can go!" As she realized what was being planned, she beamed, happy everything worked out.

"So just wear normal clothes?" She wondered out loud.
"And you want me to go?" Harper asked, rather shy. She had never been invited to something like this. "I mean, i dont want to embarrass you," She smiled as she looked over at the two boys. "Wait... My dad told me about that! He said he's going, i'll just ask him if i can go!" As she realized what was being planned, she beamed, happy everything worked out.

"So just wear normal clothes?" She wondered out loud.
Untitled52_13.png
"I'm sure Lance would love it if you came," Maxwell said, ignoring his brother's embarrassed squawk. "And as for the dress, something a little nicer than normal clothes," he said, before standing. "Glad it worked out, and hope to see you there."

"I'm gonna kill him," Lance muttered darkly, glaring daggers at the back of his little brother's head, who either didn't notice, or simply ignored him in favor of looking for cool bugs or mushrooms. "I'm so gonna kill him."
"I'm sure Lance would love it if you came," Maxwell said, ignoring his brother's embarrassed squawk. "And as for the dress, something a little nicer than normal clothes," he said, before standing. "Glad it worked out, and hope to see you there."

"I'm gonna kill him," Lance muttered darkly, glaring daggers at the back of his little brother's head, who either didn't notice, or simply ignored him in favor of looking for cool bugs or mushrooms. "I'm so gonna kill him."
I roleplay too much-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9