Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with KpopSweetheart
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Lance stepped out of the car, despite them having only gotten takeout. "I like to eat outside," he'd told Carina, after she gave him a confused look. He walked over to one of the outdoor tables, and opened the paper bag with his food in it. The fries were a bit greasy, but at least they were fresh.

He waved to his family in the car, swinging his feet like a child would, taking a sip of his tea (His mother didn't want him having any sugar before they headed over to Josie, which was fair). While eating his fries, he glanced around, nearly choking when he saw Harper's dad's car. She's here too?! Crap, crap, okay, just act like you didn't see her.

He was making a point to look only at his food. And his phone. But mostly his food.
Lance stepped out of the car, despite them having only gotten takeout. "I like to eat outside," he'd told Carina, after she gave him a confused look. He walked over to one of the outdoor tables, and opened the paper bag with his food in it. The fries were a bit greasy, but at least they were fresh.

He waved to his family in the car, swinging his feet like a child would, taking a sip of his tea (His mother didn't want him having any sugar before they headed over to Josie, which was fair). While eating his fries, he glanced around, nearly choking when he saw Harper's dad's car. She's here too?! Crap, crap, okay, just act like you didn't see her.

He was making a point to look only at his food. And his phone. But mostly his food.
I roleplay too much-
"Hey Harpie, who was your day?" Her father asked. "It was good, i went to the park with Mikah and he gave me some skates," she said, not mentioning Lance. After what happened, she was slightly scared of Lance, but she didnt know why. "Alrighty, well let's get some food. We can eat here and take some takeout home to your mom. Sound good?" He said as he grabbed his wallet. "Yeah1 That sounds good! Can i have a salad please?" She asked as they bothe left the car and ordered their food.

"Sure honey, let me order that, you can go sit down at a table," He started ordering. Harper looked up and saw Lance. *Oh no, why is he here, of all the places!* she thought as she sat down at the table, trying to avoid any eye contact anyone was attempting to make. *Why is he taking so long to order?* she thought while scrolling thru her phone.
"Hey Harpie, who was your day?" Her father asked. "It was good, i went to the park with Mikah and he gave me some skates," she said, not mentioning Lance. After what happened, she was slightly scared of Lance, but she didnt know why. "Alrighty, well let's get some food. We can eat here and take some takeout home to your mom. Sound good?" He said as he grabbed his wallet. "Yeah1 That sounds good! Can i have a salad please?" She asked as they bothe left the car and ordered their food.

"Sure honey, let me order that, you can go sit down at a table," He started ordering. Harper looked up and saw Lance. *Oh no, why is he here, of all the places!* she thought as she sat down at the table, trying to avoid any eye contact anyone was attempting to make. *Why is he taking so long to order?* she thought while scrolling thru her phone.
Untitled52_13.png
Once she'd sat down, he allowed himself to relax, still eating his food. "Maybe this was a bad idea," he mused to himself, with a sigh. He checked his phone, chuckling at the text his brother sent him. "What's taking so long? Josie needs food :(" it read. "Be there soon. Lemme eat first, Josie," Lance replied, taking a bite out of his fish sandwich.

"Hey, are you Harper?" a quiet, monotone voice asked. Said voice belonged to Maxwell Corven, who dressed appropriately goth for a crow. "If you are, I'm here on Lance's behalf, as he's a scaredy-cat who doesn't take the initiative sometimes," he said, simply standing beside the table. "Will you come to the dance on Saturday? It's being hosted at our father's company. Joseph is in charge of the events, and Lance and I will be there." "MAX! What are you doing?!" Lance yelped from his table, getting up and ignoring all of the looks thrown his way. Grabbing his brother, and covering his mouth, he started apologizing profusely. "I'm so sorry for Max, he doesn't know what comes out of his mouth sometimes," he said, before grabbing Max's wrist and dragging him outside. "What are you doing, you weirdo! Stop bothering people!"

Shoving him outside, he dashed back to his table to clear all of the trash, before running outside. As he walked over to the car, he swatted Max upside the head. "Ow. I was doing that because you wouldn't ever say anything to her, Lance. I know how you are." "Oh shut it! I don't need your help, Max! I don't have a crush on Harper," he denied, and he hated that he knew why Max was smirking at him. Traitor.
Once she'd sat down, he allowed himself to relax, still eating his food. "Maybe this was a bad idea," he mused to himself, with a sigh. He checked his phone, chuckling at the text his brother sent him. "What's taking so long? Josie needs food :(" it read. "Be there soon. Lemme eat first, Josie," Lance replied, taking a bite out of his fish sandwich.

"Hey, are you Harper?" a quiet, monotone voice asked. Said voice belonged to Maxwell Corven, who dressed appropriately goth for a crow. "If you are, I'm here on Lance's behalf, as he's a scaredy-cat who doesn't take the initiative sometimes," he said, simply standing beside the table. "Will you come to the dance on Saturday? It's being hosted at our father's company. Joseph is in charge of the events, and Lance and I will be there." "MAX! What are you doing?!" Lance yelped from his table, getting up and ignoring all of the looks thrown his way. Grabbing his brother, and covering his mouth, he started apologizing profusely. "I'm so sorry for Max, he doesn't know what comes out of his mouth sometimes," he said, before grabbing Max's wrist and dragging him outside. "What are you doing, you weirdo! Stop bothering people!"

Shoving him outside, he dashed back to his table to clear all of the trash, before running outside. As he walked over to the car, he swatted Max upside the head. "Ow. I was doing that because you wouldn't ever say anything to her, Lance. I know how you are." "Oh shut it! I don't need your help, Max! I don't have a crush on Harper," he denied, and he hated that he knew why Max was smirking at him. Traitor.
I roleplay too much-
"W-what?" She asked as her jaw dropped. She had never been asked like that before. "Hey got the f- are you okay?" Harper's dad asked as he placed the tray on the table. "Y-yeah I'm fine!" She said as she recovered quickly. After they finished eating, they headed home for the evening. Harper was tired and almost sore from almost flying from the skate rink.

When they got home, her parents talked for a bit, and she headed upstairs. "Guess who was at the takeout shop today?" Her father asked with a sly grin on his face.
"Let me guess. Lance?" Her mother guessed. Both her parents were torn. Her father liked Lance and thought they should be together, but her mother thought Mikah was perfect for her. Meanwhile, Harper had sacked out on her bed, tired from the days excitement.
"W-what?" She asked as her jaw dropped. She had never been asked like that before. "Hey got the f- are you okay?" Harper's dad asked as he placed the tray on the table. "Y-yeah I'm fine!" She said as she recovered quickly. After they finished eating, they headed home for the evening. Harper was tired and almost sore from almost flying from the skate rink.

When they got home, her parents talked for a bit, and she headed upstairs. "Guess who was at the takeout shop today?" Her father asked with a sly grin on his face.
"Let me guess. Lance?" Her mother guessed. Both her parents were torn. Her father liked Lance and thought they should be together, but her mother thought Mikah was perfect for her. Meanwhile, Harper had sacked out on her bed, tired from the days excitement.
Untitled52_13.png
After going to the workplace, and spending hours helping around, the Corven-Lupus family returned home. "Why do you have so much stuff?" Lance whined, and Joseph chuckled. "It's all of our stock. It is heavy though," he said, laughing and Lance groaned. After they ate dinner, Lance went straight to his room, and immediately passed out on his bed.

After the other three had gone to bed, their parents chatted for a bit. "Maxwell and Lance made a scene in the restaurant today," their mother said. "Did they break anything?" Carina's father, and the boy's step-father asked. "No, nothing like that. It seems that Maxwell asked Miss Harper out to the dance on Saturday for Lance. Obviously, he didn't take it well." After she said that, both of them chuckled. They both knew that Lance liked Harper, despite all of his denying. In fact, he'd liked her since they were little kids, even if he'd never really spoken to her.
After going to the workplace, and spending hours helping around, the Corven-Lupus family returned home. "Why do you have so much stuff?" Lance whined, and Joseph chuckled. "It's all of our stock. It is heavy though," he said, laughing and Lance groaned. After they ate dinner, Lance went straight to his room, and immediately passed out on his bed.

After the other three had gone to bed, their parents chatted for a bit. "Maxwell and Lance made a scene in the restaurant today," their mother said. "Did they break anything?" Carina's father, and the boy's step-father asked. "No, nothing like that. It seems that Maxwell asked Miss Harper out to the dance on Saturday for Lance. Obviously, he didn't take it well." After she said that, both of them chuckled. They both knew that Lance liked Harper, despite all of his denying. In fact, he'd liked her since they were little kids, even if he'd never really spoken to her.
I roleplay too much-
When Harper woke up the next morning, she had a sudden burst of energy. She decided to go to her backyard and practice her dance. It was 2002 bye Anne Marie. After she finished dancing, she went inside and ate breakfast. After breakfast, she thought she would take her Skateboard, which she rarely used outside of her backyard, to the park. She didn't love going by herself, but it was fine, she was by herself enough.

When she arrived at the park, it was pretty desolate for a Monday morning. Popping a couple flips, she began practicing tricks she never practiced before. It was something she did when she was bored.
When Harper woke up the next morning, she had a sudden burst of energy. She decided to go to her backyard and practice her dance. It was 2002 bye Anne Marie. After she finished dancing, she went inside and ate breakfast. After breakfast, she thought she would take her Skateboard, which she rarely used outside of her backyard, to the park. She didn't love going by herself, but it was fine, she was by herself enough.

When she arrived at the park, it was pretty desolate for a Monday morning. Popping a couple flips, she began practicing tricks she never practiced before. It was something she did when she was bored.
Untitled52_13.png
Unfortunately for Harper, Lance had decided to go skateboarding. Again. Grinding rails, ollies, anything he could do, he was doing. He had his headphones on, and clearly didn't notice Harper at first. It wasn't until a mistake sent him sprawling, and his skateboard rolling up to her.

"Darn," he huffed, getting up and chasing his board. "That looked so awful, sorry about my board, hope it didn't bother-" he cut himself off, noticing who he was talking to. "HARPER!?" Lance quickly turned away, hoping that she would just give him the skateboard, and not mention anything Max said to her. He was also hoping that she didn't notice how his cheeks tinged with pink when he saw her.
Unfortunately for Harper, Lance had decided to go skateboarding. Again. Grinding rails, ollies, anything he could do, he was doing. He had his headphones on, and clearly didn't notice Harper at first. It wasn't until a mistake sent him sprawling, and his skateboard rolling up to her.

"Darn," he huffed, getting up and chasing his board. "That looked so awful, sorry about my board, hope it didn't bother-" he cut himself off, noticing who he was talking to. "HARPER!?" Lance quickly turned away, hoping that she would just give him the skateboard, and not mention anything Max said to her. He was also hoping that she didn't notice how his cheeks tinged with pink when he saw her.
I roleplay too much-
"Hey yeah sorry about that- I uh wasn't paying attention to my surroundings," she said sheepishly as she rolled his skateboard over to him and continued to practice. She kinda wished Mikah was here. It was a bit boring and he liked to use his skateboard often enough, and the two would sometimes race. But being alone was fine, at least for now.

She didn't know what to think of Lance. She thought he was nice, but still, she didn't know a whole lot about him. After practicing a few more tricks, she stopped and sat down on the bench to rest and get a drink.
"Hey yeah sorry about that- I uh wasn't paying attention to my surroundings," she said sheepishly as she rolled his skateboard over to him and continued to practice. She kinda wished Mikah was here. It was a bit boring and he liked to use his skateboard often enough, and the two would sometimes race. But being alone was fine, at least for now.

She didn't know what to think of Lance. She thought he was nice, but still, she didn't know a whole lot about him. After practicing a few more tricks, she stopped and sat down on the bench to rest and get a drink.
Untitled52_13.png
He grabbed his skateboard, but couldn't find the focus to actually skate. After a few failed attempts, he just gave up, and walked over to her. "Hey, um, I saw you do a few tricks. W-what other ones can you do?" he asked. Lance was genuinely curious, as he did a lot of skateboarding himself.

"If-if you want, I can show you a few tricks. I tend to get bored easily, but learning new tricks and stuff keeps my mind on things," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. His behavior was different from yesterday, where he'd been almost rude towards Mikah, not to mention the way he'd yelled at both of them about safety. Today, he seemed subdued, if not embarrassed, perhaps from what Max had done yesterday.
He grabbed his skateboard, but couldn't find the focus to actually skate. After a few failed attempts, he just gave up, and walked over to her. "Hey, um, I saw you do a few tricks. W-what other ones can you do?" he asked. Lance was genuinely curious, as he did a lot of skateboarding himself.

"If-if you want, I can show you a few tricks. I tend to get bored easily, but learning new tricks and stuff keeps my mind on things," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. His behavior was different from yesterday, where he'd been almost rude towards Mikah, not to mention the way he'd yelled at both of them about safety. Today, he seemed subdued, if not embarrassed, perhaps from what Max had done yesterday.
I roleplay too much-
"R-really? If you want thatd be great! I'd like to try new tricks, I just don't want to get super scraped up. Although I have learned how to fall softly so it doesn't hurt as much," she said shyly. She had never had someone ask to give her tips, let alone Lance asking. She really would like to get better. Thankfully, since Mikah started teaching her, she hadn't wiped out too many times, but she knew what it felt like and it wasn't great.

"Well, I can do a couple of flips, but that's about it. Mikah was teaching me, but he's been kinda busy," she said as she pouted, thinking of how her cheetah friend wouldn't be able to come around to help her. "But it's fine, I've been doing gooder and gooder!" She said, using the pronunciations that her parents hated.
"R-really? If you want thatd be great! I'd like to try new tricks, I just don't want to get super scraped up. Although I have learned how to fall softly so it doesn't hurt as much," she said shyly. She had never had someone ask to give her tips, let alone Lance asking. She really would like to get better. Thankfully, since Mikah started teaching her, she hadn't wiped out too many times, but she knew what it felt like and it wasn't great.

"Well, I can do a couple of flips, but that's about it. Mikah was teaching me, but he's been kinda busy," she said as she pouted, thinking of how her cheetah friend wouldn't be able to come around to help her. "But it's fine, I've been doing gooder and gooder!" She said, using the pronunciations that her parents hated.
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9