Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with KpopSweetheart
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Lance chuckled at her pronunciations. "Well, lemme see what Mikah showed you. While I'm no skating expert, I'm super good at it," he said. One of the only things I can do well.

"Oh, and uh...I-I don't know all what Max said, yesterday, but he needs to learn to keep his nose out of other people's business," he said, glancing away, hoping that he didn't look as flustered as he felt. "He's been like that since before dad died, but got worse when Josie took over the company...AGH FORGET I SAID ANYTHING!" Lance covered his face, muttering "stupid" over and over again.
Lance chuckled at her pronunciations. "Well, lemme see what Mikah showed you. While I'm no skating expert, I'm super good at it," he said. One of the only things I can do well.

"Oh, and uh...I-I don't know all what Max said, yesterday, but he needs to learn to keep his nose out of other people's business," he said, glancing away, hoping that he didn't look as flustered as he felt. "He's been like that since before dad died, but got worse when Josie took over the company...AGH FORGET I SAID ANYTHING!" Lance covered his face, muttering "stupid" over and over again.
I roleplay too much-
"I-its okay, my friends may or may not do that to me too," she said as she hid her face, the embarrassment of exposing friends being obvious. "Mikah taught me some, but he didn't want me to do the fancy ones, because he said those are the ones that you get hurt on the most."

No matter who Mikah was friends with, he was always a little overprotective of them, especially if they were a prey hybrid. It was just a cheetah thing, and he couldn't really control instincts. "So uh got any good tips on how to not fall off?" Harper asked with a smile.
"I-its okay, my friends may or may not do that to me too," she said as she hid her face, the embarrassment of exposing friends being obvious. "Mikah taught me some, but he didn't want me to do the fancy ones, because he said those are the ones that you get hurt on the most."

No matter who Mikah was friends with, he was always a little overprotective of them, especially if they were a prey hybrid. It was just a cheetah thing, and he couldn't really control instincts. "So uh got any good tips on how to not fall off?" Harper asked with a smile.
Untitled52_13.png
"Well, it's all based on your sense of balance," Lance said, shoving down his embarrassment. "Like so," he said, demonstrating one of the tricks he does. He made it look easy, and judging from the amount of scabs and scratches on his knees and elbows, it would certainly be easier for him. "I've been staking for a while, actually broke a board or two."

He demonstrated a few more tricks, like kickflips and ollies, doing his best to explain how they work. "Of course, I've fallen off a ton of times. It hurts, sure, but at least you can learn from that mistake and try again!" he said, with his infectious smile. Lance would skate around while talking, at one point doing an ollie into a rail grind. The amount of grinding he did was displayed on his skateboard, which had the bottom nearly scraped clean.
"Well, it's all based on your sense of balance," Lance said, shoving down his embarrassment. "Like so," he said, demonstrating one of the tricks he does. He made it look easy, and judging from the amount of scabs and scratches on his knees and elbows, it would certainly be easier for him. "I've been staking for a while, actually broke a board or two."

He demonstrated a few more tricks, like kickflips and ollies, doing his best to explain how they work. "Of course, I've fallen off a ton of times. It hurts, sure, but at least you can learn from that mistake and try again!" he said, with his infectious smile. Lance would skate around while talking, at one point doing an ollie into a rail grind. The amount of grinding he did was displayed on his skateboard, which had the bottom nearly scraped clean.
I roleplay too much-
Harper's jaw dropped. How was he so good at this? Maybe she should've stuck to rollerblading. "Okay, I'm gonna try to do the trick you just did. Okay?" She said as she grabbed her light blue board. Taking a deep breath, she focused and did what Lance told her. She went for the kick flip and landed it perfectly. "W-whoa" she said as she landed slightly off balance, teetering slightly on her board before rolling to a stop.

"W-was that good? I've never done that before, it felt like I saw gonna fly," Harper said with a smile. "How long have you been skateboarding? I'm not super good at skateboarding, but rollerskating isn't so much fun! You should try it sometime."
Harper's jaw dropped. How was he so good at this? Maybe she should've stuck to rollerblading. "Okay, I'm gonna try to do the trick you just did. Okay?" She said as she grabbed her light blue board. Taking a deep breath, she focused and did what Lance told her. She went for the kick flip and landed it perfectly. "W-whoa" she said as she landed slightly off balance, teetering slightly on her board before rolling to a stop.

"W-was that good? I've never done that before, it felt like I saw gonna fly," Harper said with a smile. "How long have you been skateboarding? I'm not super good at skateboarding, but rollerskating isn't so much fun! You should try it sometime."
Untitled52_13.png
He looked up in thought. "Hmm, since I was 12, I think. My dad got me my first skateboard then," he said, before shrugging. Producing a hairtie from his pocket, he tied up his hair, as he continued to simply roll around. "Your balance needs work, but you're pretty good for a newbie," Lance said, stepping off his board and kicking it to a standing position.

"As for rollerskating, I've never been big into it. Actually, I haven't really rollerskated at all," he said, with a frown on his face. "Maybe once, as a kid, but all I remember is slamming into a wall, since I was super little." Lance shrugged, and put his hands in his pockets. "Carina's super good at it, while Josie and I prefer to skateboard."
He looked up in thought. "Hmm, since I was 12, I think. My dad got me my first skateboard then," he said, before shrugging. Producing a hairtie from his pocket, he tied up his hair, as he continued to simply roll around. "Your balance needs work, but you're pretty good for a newbie," Lance said, stepping off his board and kicking it to a standing position.

"As for rollerskating, I've never been big into it. Actually, I haven't really rollerskated at all," he said, with a frown on his face. "Maybe once, as a kid, but all I remember is slamming into a wall, since I was super little." Lance shrugged, and put his hands in his pockets. "Carina's super good at it, while Josie and I prefer to skateboard."
I roleplay too much-
(I'll be offline for a bit, going to a basketball game, I'll be back.)
(I'll be offline for a bit, going to a basketball game, I'll be back.)
Untitled52_13.png
ok!))
ok!))
I roleplay too much-
"Yeah, I've been roller skating and ice skating since I was little, so my balance is ok, at least from what I think. I mean, I've been pretty busy, but I always try to find time to do a little bit of everything," she said as she successfully rounded a kick-flip.

"Mikah was the one that persuaded me to get into skateboarding. He does a little bit of everything, so he introduced me to a lot of new stuff," she plopped down on one bench. "Aish, stupid ears, they're always in the way," she said as her ears flopped forward, blocking her view.
"Yeah, I've been roller skating and ice skating since I was little, so my balance is ok, at least from what I think. I mean, I've been pretty busy, but I always try to find time to do a little bit of everything," she said as she successfully rounded a kick-flip.

"Mikah was the one that persuaded me to get into skateboarding. He does a little bit of everything, so he introduced me to a lot of new stuff," she plopped down on one bench. "Aish, stupid ears, they're always in the way," she said as her ears flopped forward, blocking her view.
Untitled52_13.png
"Here," he said, taking off his hat, and putting on her head. "Keeps stuff out of your face." Without his hat, his hair was as wild as it could be, despite being tied back, and he brushed some of his untied hair out of his face. "Better, right?"

Without the shadows caused by the brim of his hat, Lance looked more like his personality, wild, youthful and exuberant. "I wore that even before I got my bangs, to keep all this," he gestured to his head, "out of my face."
"Here," he said, taking off his hat, and putting on her head. "Keeps stuff out of your face." Without his hat, his hair was as wild as it could be, despite being tied back, and he brushed some of his untied hair out of his face. "Better, right?"

Without the shadows caused by the brim of his hat, Lance looked more like his personality, wild, youthful and exuberant. "I wore that even before I got my bangs, to keep all this," he gestured to his head, "out of my face."
I roleplay too much-
"I like it! You have almost more hair than me!" She giggled as she grabbed a strand of her own dark colored hair. "But my parents don't like it when I go places myself, so whenever I come here I normally have to leave a note or something even though they're at work and won't even see it," she rolled her eyes.

"And, Reese and Rose both work five days a week, so I don't get to see them very often. Being a lonely child isn't that fun. How bout you? You like having such a big family?" She asked with a grin
"I like it! You have almost more hair than me!" She giggled as she grabbed a strand of her own dark colored hair. "But my parents don't like it when I go places myself, so whenever I come here I normally have to leave a note or something even though they're at work and won't even see it," she rolled her eyes.

"And, Reese and Rose both work five days a week, so I don't get to see them very often. Being a lonely child isn't that fun. How bout you? You like having such a big family?" She asked with a grin
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9