Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with KpopSweetheart
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
"Siblings are the best, aren't they?" Harper tried not to giggle. "And honestly, I don't have to go, my dad will be there, so my mom might tag along. If that happens I might get dragged along, but I'll only go if it wouldn't be weird for you. You know?" Harper asked as the hat tilted to the side of her head.

Normally, her parents dragged her everywhere with them. They loved to spend time with their daughter, but work had been busy, so they tried to spend as much time with Harper as possible.
"Siblings are the best, aren't they?" Harper tried not to giggle. "And honestly, I don't have to go, my dad will be there, so my mom might tag along. If that happens I might get dragged along, but I'll only go if it wouldn't be weird for you. You know?" Harper asked as the hat tilted to the side of her head.

Normally, her parents dragged her everywhere with them. They loved to spend time with their daughter, but work had been busy, so they tried to spend as much time with Harper as possible.
Untitled52_13.png
He slowly reached up, and fixed the hat on her head. "Um, i-it wouldn't be weird," he said, shooting a dirty look at Maxwell, who smiled smugly in their direction. "You'd like Josie-sorry, Joseph. He's nice. Same goes for my step-dad, Steven," Lance said, rubbing the back of his neck.

As much as he hated that Maxwell had invited her without his permission, he was honestly hoping that she would come. Ever since they were little, Lance had liked her, but never had the words to say it, and he will be the first to admit, he picked on Mikah because he was jealous of the cheetah. Mikah was a predator with speed and agility on his side, while Lance was a scavenger and the only thing that he had going for him in comparison was his ability to fly. How did he ever compete with that?
He slowly reached up, and fixed the hat on her head. "Um, i-it wouldn't be weird," he said, shooting a dirty look at Maxwell, who smiled smugly in their direction. "You'd like Josie-sorry, Joseph. He's nice. Same goes for my step-dad, Steven," Lance said, rubbing the back of his neck.

As much as he hated that Maxwell had invited her without his permission, he was honestly hoping that she would come. Ever since they were little, Lance had liked her, but never had the words to say it, and he will be the first to admit, he picked on Mikah because he was jealous of the cheetah. Mikah was a predator with speed and agility on his side, while Lance was a scavenger and the only thing that he had going for him in comparison was his ability to fly. How did he ever compete with that?
I roleplay too much-
"Really? Then I'd love to go! I mean, I'm sure I have something decent to wear, and both of my parents will be coming, so I'll just ride with them," she looked up, excited. "Although the Mikah won't be there, I'll be fine, because I'll be with you," she tried to not sound nervous, that was the last thing she wanted him to think, that she was nervous.

Ever since they were little, Harper always played with both Mikah and Lance. They were almost her best friends. And then she met Reese and Rosé, but they were busy quite a bit, despite the fact they lived thirty minutes away from each other, Harper always tried to visit them.
"Really? Then I'd love to go! I mean, I'm sure I have something decent to wear, and both of my parents will be coming, so I'll just ride with them," she looked up, excited. "Although the Mikah won't be there, I'll be fine, because I'll be with you," she tried to not sound nervous, that was the last thing she wanted him to think, that she was nervous.

Ever since they were little, Harper always played with both Mikah and Lance. They were almost her best friends. And then she met Reese and Rosé, but they were busy quite a bit, despite the fact they lived thirty minutes away from each other, Harper always tried to visit them.
Untitled52_13.png
He opened his mouth to say something in response, but ended up sitting there like an idiot. He quickly buried his face in his hands, trying to hide the fact that he was furiously blushing at the thought of her being that comfortable around him. Most avoided him, either because by nature, he hung out with predators, who tended to be mostly Wolves, or because of simply...him. For someone, besides his family, and few friends, to actually feel that comfortable around him it was...nice. Very nice. Nice enough that he could almost ignore the smarmy, crap-eating grin his little brother was wearing. Almost.
He opened his mouth to say something in response, but ended up sitting there like an idiot. He quickly buried his face in his hands, trying to hide the fact that he was furiously blushing at the thought of her being that comfortable around him. Most avoided him, either because by nature, he hung out with predators, who tended to be mostly Wolves, or because of simply...him. For someone, besides his family, and few friends, to actually feel that comfortable around him it was...nice. Very nice. Nice enough that he could almost ignore the smarmy, crap-eating grin his little brother was wearing. Almost.
I roleplay too much-
"Hey! My parents gave me money for ice cream! Wanna get some?" She asked, a smiles on her face as she jumped up and started making her way towards the ice cream truck. Now that she had relaxed around Lance, she was having fun. She had always been a little nervous by nature, but it was a bunny thing, and it was expected.

(What type of outfit should I have Harper wear? I'm good with whatever you think and what day should it be? Like Thursday or Friday?)

"Hey! My parents gave me money for ice cream! Wanna get some?" She asked, a smiles on her face as she jumped up and started making her way towards the ice cream truck. Now that she had relaxed around Lance, she was having fun. She had always been a little nervous by nature, but it was a bunny thing, and it was expected.

(What type of outfit should I have Harper wear? I'm good with whatever you think and what day should it be? Like Thursday or Friday?)

Untitled52_13.png
"Sure!" Lance followed after her. He kept his hands in his pockets, but was hoping that she didn't look at him too closely, or else he might combust. Of course, he had to make a conscious choice not to wander off the moment he saw something shiny, as it was a bit of a bird thing, not just a Crow thing, to be interested in shiny stuff. Maybe I can find her something shiny. I think she'd like that, he thought to himself.

(A simple dress would work, as it's nothing too fancy. Lance is gonna be in a button up with nice slacks, if that gives you a clue haha. Also, Friday works, as that gives her the rest of the day to get ready :))
"Sure!" Lance followed after her. He kept his hands in his pockets, but was hoping that she didn't look at him too closely, or else he might combust. Of course, he had to make a conscious choice not to wander off the moment he saw something shiny, as it was a bit of a bird thing, not just a Crow thing, to be interested in shiny stuff. Maybe I can find her something shiny. I think she'd like that, he thought to himself.

(A simple dress would work, as it's nothing too fancy. Lance is gonna be in a button up with nice slacks, if that gives you a clue haha. Also, Friday works, as that gives her the rest of the day to get ready :))
I roleplay too much-
"Hi! Id like a strawberry ice cream cone, please!" She smiled as she ordered. Fruits were always Harpers favorite. Not just because she was a bunny, but she loved fruits and vegetables in general. "Hey Lance! Come order! I have lotsa money!" She held up the stack of one dollar bills and change. "There's so many flavors! Pick one!" She smiled at the taller boy, waiting for him to order.

(Sorry for the late response, I was on a trip, I meant to make that longer. I'll try to be better about that!)
"Hi! Id like a strawberry ice cream cone, please!" She smiled as she ordered. Fruits were always Harpers favorite. Not just because she was a bunny, but she loved fruits and vegetables in general. "Hey Lance! Come order! I have lotsa money!" She held up the stack of one dollar bills and change. "There's so many flavors! Pick one!" She smiled at the taller boy, waiting for him to order.

(Sorry for the late response, I was on a trip, I meant to make that longer. I'll try to be better about that!)
Untitled52_13.png
That's perfectly okay with me! Dw about making responses longer!))

Lance hummed as he looked at the options. "I'll get a rocky road please," he said after a moment's deliberation. While he'd get Maxwell some, his little brother wasn't big on ice creams. Pastries were more his speed, while Lance would eat just about anything sweet you'd put in front of him. "While that's fine n' all, I don't mind paying for us both, Harp," he said, hands still in his pockets.
That's perfectly okay with me! Dw about making responses longer!))

Lance hummed as he looked at the options. "I'll get a rocky road please," he said after a moment's deliberation. While he'd get Maxwell some, his little brother wasn't big on ice creams. Pastries were more his speed, while Lance would eat just about anything sweet you'd put in front of him. "While that's fine n' all, I don't mind paying for us both, Harp," he said, hands still in his pockets.
I roleplay too much-
"No but I want to pay!" She started to count out the money her parents had given her. As she started to count the money, the hat slid over her eyes, she slid it back and continued to count money. When she got the right amount, she placed it on the counter and handed Lance his ice cream. "This place has the best ice cream, it's really soft," she grabbed a spoon.

After she grabbed her spoon, she headed towards the bench they had sat down on before, where they left their skateboards. "So what do you do to decorate your skateboard?" She asked as she propped the skateboard up, revealing the light purple stickers on the bottom.
"No but I want to pay!" She started to count out the money her parents had given her. As she started to count the money, the hat slid over her eyes, she slid it back and continued to count money. When she got the right amount, she placed it on the counter and handed Lance his ice cream. "This place has the best ice cream, it's really soft," she grabbed a spoon.

After she grabbed her spoon, she headed towards the bench they had sat down on before, where they left their skateboards. "So what do you do to decorate your skateboard?" She asked as she propped the skateboard up, revealing the light purple stickers on the bottom.
Untitled52_13.png
He took a bite of his ice cream, before propping up his skateboard, showing how much of the bottom was scraped off. "This is why most people don't decorate their skateboards," Lance said with a chuckle and a mouthful of ice cream. "Lots of grinding and scraping your board." He took another bite out of his ice cream, ignoring the small dribbles of mint dripping onto his hand.

(i couldn't figure out anything else to write lmaoo)
He took a bite of his ice cream, before propping up his skateboard, showing how much of the bottom was scraped off. "This is why most people don't decorate their skateboards," Lance said with a chuckle and a mouthful of ice cream. "Lots of grinding and scraping your board." He took another bite out of his ice cream, ignoring the small dribbles of mint dripping onto his hand.

(i couldn't figure out anything else to write lmaoo)
I roleplay too much-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9