Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skydrop's tea shop (open to all)
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42
@CatTail21
"Oh, mine mostly likes to zip around real fast. Makes my head spin. I honestly don't see how he can stomach it." Cluckbeak explained. "His dream is to be the first dragon to get to the eye of the 'twisting whatchamacallit' or something like that. Some kind of... storm? Creature? I dunno." he laughed.
@CatTail21
"Oh, mine mostly likes to zip around real fast. Makes my head spin. I honestly don't see how he can stomach it." Cluckbeak explained. "His dream is to be the first dragon to get to the eye of the 'twisting whatchamacallit' or something like that. Some kind of... storm? Creature? I dunno." he laughed.
7zcCDc4.png
@Kutipie119

“A speedy dragon, pfft.” KLeaf remarked something she remembered, “Yeah, I remember I seeing a twister, in a light green area, along with a large kite dragon, on a map that was on my dragon’s work table. I think it’s called the Twisting Crescendo.” She chuckled.
@Kutipie119

“A speedy dragon, pfft.” KLeaf remarked something she remembered, “Yeah, I remember I seeing a twister, in a light green area, along with a large kite dragon, on a map that was on my dragon’s work table. I think it’s called the Twisting Crescendo.” She chuckled.
73491829p.png
Call me Cat, Tail, or both. :D
qGabqd5.png
NSZvCod.png
n29EMdP.png
ApxfhWe.png
9Wis07O.png
74723007p.png
^Miscellaneous.^

@CatTail21
"Twisting Crescendo, then. Wait, did you say giant kite dragon?" Cluckbeak asked, turning his head curiously.
@CatTail21
"Twisting Crescendo, then. Wait, did you say giant kite dragon?" Cluckbeak asked, turning his head curiously.
7zcCDc4.png
@Kutipie119

“Yep, it’s a kite of the deity, the Windsinger of Wind flight!” She fluttered her wings happily.
@Kutipie119

“Yep, it’s a kite of the deity, the Windsinger of Wind flight!” She fluttered her wings happily.
73491829p.png
qGabqd5.png
NSZvCod.png
n29EMdP.png
ApxfhWe.png
9Wis07O.png
74723007p.png
^Miscellaneous.^

(hi im new to roleplay via forums but nice to meet you all, i have dyslexia so please excuse any errors or other stuff, im not sure where to strat but ill try =D)
toby walks up and into the tent. "hello, what types of tea do you have?" he asked while lookking around his surrounds "i like your shop its nice looking."
"..um i dont know really what to say, heh" he says slightly awarquedly trying to ingore the whoosing going on.
(hi im new to roleplay via forums but nice to meet you all, i have dyslexia so please excuse any errors or other stuff, im not sure where to strat but ill try =D)
toby walks up and into the tent. "hello, what types of tea do you have?" he asked while lookking around his surrounds "i like your shop its nice looking."
"..um i dont know really what to say, heh" he says slightly awarquedly trying to ingore the whoosing going on.
Ylbhatd.pngfE0vSYy.png0MWbdwp.pngo7ZCFYm.pngCfyODjg.png
more on the way but i need to sleep
@vYkK0iolet [size=4]Skydrop blinked, then smiled. "Of course! Here, take a seat." she grinned, gesturing to a stool by the counter. "Would you like to order some tea? Or a pastry?" she asked. ((ooc: Welcome to the roleplaying forums! Let me know if you need help with anything. Also, if you wanna say something out of character, just put ooc: is front of it [emoji=fae happy size=1]))[/size] @CatTail21 [size=4]"Oh. I thought you meant, like, an ACTUAL dragon made of kites." Cluckbeak laughed. "I don't get around much, so I haven't seen a whole lot of landmarks. You know any others like that?" he asked.[/size]
@vYkK0iolet
Skydrop blinked, then smiled. "Of course! Here, take a seat." she grinned, gesturing to a stool by the counter.
"Would you like to order some tea? Or a pastry?" she asked.

((ooc: Welcome to the roleplaying forums! Let me know if you need help with anything. Also, if you wanna say something out of character, just put ooc: is front of it ))

@CatTail21
"Oh. I thought you meant, like, an ACTUAL dragon made of kites." Cluckbeak laughed. "I don't get around much, so I haven't seen a whole lot of landmarks. You know any others like that?" he asked.
7zcCDc4.png
@Kutipie119 "yes please. OH i almost forgot these are my kids, we are letting their mother have the day to herself" toby said with smiling brightly (mainly due to mentioning his children and girlfriend). "sorry do you have any more stools" after talking to his kids slighty scared of the kite god which is a funny sight as they hid under tobys wing dispite ethan being much larger the his father. "can we have 4 pastrys a 1 tea please" say toby happyliy ((ooc: thankyou so much, also thank you i didn't know [emoji=fae happy size=2]))
@Kutipie119
"yes please. OH i almost forgot these are my kids, we are letting their mother have the day to herself" toby said with smiling brightly (mainly due to mentioning his children and girlfriend).
"sorry do you have any more stools"
after talking to his kids slighty scared of the kite god which is a funny sight as they hid under tobys wing dispite ethan being much larger the his father.
"can we have 4 pastrys a 1 tea please" say toby happyliy

((ooc: thankyou so much, also thank you i didn't know ))
Ylbhatd.pngfE0vSYy.png0MWbdwp.pngo7ZCFYm.pngCfyODjg.png
more on the way but i need to sleep
@Kutipie119

KLeaf chuckled, “Actual kite dragons could be cool! There’s many landmarks throughout Sornieth, like in the Earth, there’s a giant pillar, called the Pillar of the World! It’s very cool!” She hummed a high pitch tune in joy.

@vYkK0iolet
(Ooc: Hello, welcome to the forums!)
@Kutipie119

KLeaf chuckled, “Actual kite dragons could be cool! There’s many landmarks throughout Sornieth, like in the Earth, there’s a giant pillar, called the Pillar of the World! It’s very cool!” She hummed a high pitch tune in joy.

@vYkK0iolet
(Ooc: Hello, welcome to the forums!)
73491829p.png
qGabqd5.png
NSZvCod.png
n29EMdP.png
ApxfhWe.png
9Wis07O.png
74723007p.png
^Miscellaneous.^

@Kutipie119 @ArchRaptor
Orchid blinked, glancing at Puffling. "To be fair, I imagine it would be difficult to keep track of anything for too long." He added, before turning back to continue observing the basilisk.
@Kutipie119 @ArchRaptor
Orchid blinked, glancing at Puffling. "To be fair, I imagine it would be difficult to keep track of anything for too long." He added, before turning back to continue observing the basilisk.
YKcKEAE.png > Night
> FR +3
> they/it/he
> Social anxiety
> ADHD
@Kutiepie119 @NotAtAllNight

The basilisk walked about with its head bobbing in a humorous way before taking a few strides towards an elegant blue skydancer.

"Again I- sorry", Xeno stumbled over her words as she gave a shrug of loss. "He's very obnoxious, I can't imagine anyone wanting to adopt him soon..."
@Kutiepie119 @NotAtAllNight

The basilisk walked about with its head bobbing in a humorous way before taking a few strides towards an elegant blue skydancer.

"Again I- sorry", Xeno stumbled over her words as she gave a shrug of loss. "He's very obnoxious, I can't imagine anyone wanting to adopt him soon..."
vista_mirror2.png
Left me here to waste, to waste away....
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42