Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rotfell Oddities (Closed to new players)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1680 1681
[b]Things that are unintentionally canon:[/b] -Music artist Queen -Covid -The Backrooms ----------------------------- [quote name="InfernalNoob" date="2023-01-13 19:30:17" ] (You can pry my spiderman squat out of my cold dead hands) [/quote] --------- [quote name="TheAceCase" date="2022-11-01 09:50:30" ] [quote name="Tanganika" date="2022-11-01 09:42:58" ] [quote name="SmolderingFlame" date="2022-11-01 09:05:01" ] (I'VE FOUND IT. HUMANS ARE HINTED AT IN THE SECOND AGE, AND THE ARTWORK SHOWS THEM AS HUMANOID AT BEST.) [/quote] (Yep the arcanist exploded them if I remember correctly ^-^) [/quote] [img]https://e3.365dm.com/19/09/2048x1152/skynews-drew-scanlon-blinking-white-guy_4786055.jpg[/img] Excuse me Tanga [/quote] --------- Main Roles: Me as Russel & Starshine LumoInnIt as Cyrus & StormStrike Bloodfury as Scrouge Puppetfeet as Husky SmolderingFlame as Amun & Osiris Tanganika as Briany & Minty NyxianDragons as Shade & Umbra ------------------------------------------------------------------------ The town of Rotfell is bustling and lively. Plague dragons run around as you pass through the crowds. You duck into an alleyway, and hear a tap behind you. As you turn around, you are approached by a Guardian, wearing rags and a hood. You can't quite see their face, but there's something odd about it... The Guardian says, "You are in need of something, I see. I have just what you need, in one of my many pouches. Would you like to have it? Only 50 gems!" [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68321558][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/683216/68321558_350.png[/img][/url] ...What do you do? [/center]
Things that are unintentionally canon:
-Music artist Queen
-Covid
-The Backrooms
InfernalNoob wrote on 2023-01-13 19:30:17:
(You can pry my spiderman squat out of my cold dead hands)

TheAceCase wrote on 2022-11-01 09:50:30:
Tanganika wrote on 2022-11-01 09:42:58:
SmolderingFlame wrote on 2022-11-01 09:05:01:
(I'VE FOUND IT. HUMANS ARE HINTED AT IN THE SECOND AGE, AND THE ARTWORK SHOWS THEM AS HUMANOID AT BEST.)
(Yep the arcanist exploded them if I remember correctly ^-^)
skynews-drew-scanlon-blinking-white-guy_4786055.jpg
Excuse me Tanga

Main Roles:
Me as Russel & Starshine
LumoInnIt as Cyrus & StormStrike
Bloodfury as Scrouge
Puppetfeet as Husky
SmolderingFlame as Amun & Osiris
Tanganika as Briany & Minty
NyxianDragons as Shade & Umbra
The town of Rotfell is bustling and lively. Plague dragons run around as you pass through the crowds. You duck into an alleyway, and hear a tap behind you. As you turn around, you are approached by a Guardian, wearing rags and a hood. You can't quite see their face, but there's something odd about it...

The Guardian says, "You are in need of something, I see. I have just what you need, in one of my many pouches. Would you like to have it? Only 50 gems!"

68321558_350.png

...What do you do?
Role-play-achiement.png NeuD2.gifCx8UR.gifrl8yl.gifJqb1Z.gif
IT'S GENDER TIME
The dragon responds to you with a faint attitude"So you have a what I need you say? Prove it and then I will consider buying it from you. Just make it quick before they find me again" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68769335][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/687694/68769335_350.png[/img][/url]
The dragon responds to you with a faint attitude"So you have a what I need you say? Prove it and then I will consider buying it from you. Just make it quick before they find me again"
68769335_350.png
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
The hoodded dragon grins, though their eyes are still hidden. "Well... the question is... what are you missing?"
The hoodded dragon grins, though their eyes are still hidden. "Well... the question is... what are you missing?"
IT'S GENDER TIME
"Ha ha, I am a thei- i mean a simple trader. I don't have much to loose but I have lost many things." StormStrike seems to go and reach for her neck, and looks concerned when she feels her scales. The clouds around her wings seem to get darker. She looked around "Do you know were it is? A light blue bandanna, please have you seen it?" She mumbles something under her breath which sounds like "I can't belive I lost it, they would kill me if they knew I lost it."
"Ha ha, I am a thei- i mean a simple trader. I don't have much to loose but I have lost many things." StormStrike seems to go and reach for her neck, and looks concerned when she feels her scales. The clouds around her wings seem to get darker. She looked around "Do you know were it is? A light blue bandanna, please have you seen it?" She mumbles something under her breath which sounds like "I can't belive I lost it, they would kill me if they knew I lost it."
The dragon laughs, a sound like claws on stone. They hold it up and say "Prehaps. But there are other things you yern for. A home. A clan. A...friend?"
The dragon laughs, a sound like claws on stone. They hold it up and say "Prehaps. But there are other things you yern for. A home. A clan. A...friend?"
IT'S GENDER TIME
"How would u know I want any of that stuff, and by your looks what would you know about any--" StormStrike goes silent, as she hears deep booming voices yelling and searching, and they sounded like they were getting closer. In a hurry she says "Listen I am very interested and would really like to know more about this, but I already have a friend, and I just need to get out of here before they get here."
"How would u know I want any of that stuff, and by your looks what would you know about any--" StormStrike goes silent, as she hears deep booming voices yelling and searching, and they sounded like they were getting closer. In a hurry she says "Listen I am very interested and would really like to know more about this, but I already have a friend, and I just need to get out of here before they get here."
"I see... Anyways, here you go! We'll meet again!" She tosses you one of her pouches. You look down as you catch it, and when you look back up, the dragon is gone...

One of the dragons chasing you appears around the corner...
"I see... Anyways, here you go! We'll meet again!" She tosses you one of her pouches. You look down as you catch it, and when you look back up, the dragon is gone...

One of the dragons chasing you appears around the corner...
IT'S GENDER TIME
"Oh come on, you really want to keep chasing me" She straps on the pouch, takes a deep breath and the clouds go back to there original color, then she takes off into the skies. Dodging buildings, birds, other dragons, and kept doing that for a few minutes until she ducked onto a cliff with a small cave on it. She walks into the cave and goes down a staircase the leads to a lobby with scratched up dragons like her. She gives a small wave to the person that seems to be running this place, while other people move out of her way. She goes down 2 more staircases passing doors on the way. "201, 202, 203..."Then she goes into one room the door number was 213. Inside was a small room with a bed and a dresser. There were shelves of stolen treasure, and fox masks. She puts the pouch on her bed and opens the dresser and pulls out some meat, and walks into the kitchen to cook it. Later she relies she forgot to open the pouch, but when she opened it she found her bandanna, and quickly puts it on but a small card falls out of the pouch. She can't make out the writing scene she couldn't read, but she saw what seemed to be an address to a place. She quickly grabbed the pouch and pretty empty map, ink, and left her room. She didn't know were or why she was going but she just felt like she just had to go. Soon she reached her destination it was late at night. There was a cave and when she opened the door she saw....
"Oh come on, you really want to keep chasing me" She straps on the pouch, takes a deep breath and the clouds go back to there original color, then she takes off into the skies. Dodging buildings, birds, other dragons, and kept doing that for a few minutes until she ducked onto a cliff with a small cave on it. She walks into the cave and goes down a staircase the leads to a lobby with scratched up dragons like her. She gives a small wave to the person that seems to be running this place, while other people move out of her way. She goes down 2 more staircases passing doors on the way. "201, 202, 203..."Then she goes into one room the door number was 213. Inside was a small room with a bed and a dresser. There were shelves of stolen treasure, and fox masks. She puts the pouch on her bed and opens the dresser and pulls out some meat, and walks into the kitchen to cook it. Later she relies she forgot to open the pouch, but when she opened it she found her bandanna, and quickly puts it on but a small card falls out of the pouch. She can't make out the writing scene she couldn't read, but she saw what seemed to be an address to a place. She quickly grabbed the pouch and pretty empty map, ink, and left her room. She didn't know were or why she was going but she just felt like she just had to go. Soon she reached her destination it was late at night. There was a cave and when she opened the door she saw....
a blind dragon steps out and says "hello? Is someone there?" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74770803][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747709/74770803_350.png[/img][/url]
a blind dragon steps out and says "hello? Is someone there?"
74770803_350.png
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
Another dragon appears around the corner. The dragon is practically dripping with gold, but it doesn't slow her down. "Get back here!" She yells. [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76344690][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/763447/76344690_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Another dragon appears around the corner. The dragon is practically dripping with gold, but it doesn't slow her down. "Get back here!" She yells.
76344690_350.png
IT'S GENDER TIME
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1680 1681