Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rotfell Oddities (Closed to new players)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1680 1681
"Um is there anything you want me to do ?'
"Um is there anything you want me to do ?'
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
"Scourge... can you go see if you can help the other dragon with anything? I have a few things I need to do." Stormstrike turns toward the soaking wet dragon and lifts up the her shoulder gaurd that looks like it was holding the trident. Under that there was a pouch, and unzips it. She pulls out a small scarf, sweater, and a blanket and hands it to them. "Here this should help for drying off and clothing wise" She reaches in even further and pulls out a roll of bandage tape. "And this should help with any cuts. Now if you excuse me I must go meet someone." Stormstrike and Darkstar walk through the door and closes it behind them. They walked into a really big room, dimly lighted and filled with lots of scrolls and treasure and books on top of all their tables. Only being able to see a few dragons here and there, but she felt more eyes watching her than she saw. "This place is creepy, you sure this is where we are supposed to go?" Darkstar asked. "Did you get more scared scene you left and came back? Of corse we have to go here. Plus we can go and get another adventure! Aren't you excited! Come on, it's fine I promise." Stormstike walks up to a star dragon and asks "Hello! I am told I am look for a dragon named storm, do you know were I can find them?" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72683048][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/726831/72683048_350.png[/img][/url]
"Scourge... can you go see if you can help the other dragon with anything? I have a few things I need to do."
Stormstrike turns toward the soaking wet dragon and lifts up the her shoulder gaurd that looks like it was holding the trident. Under that there was a pouch, and unzips it. She pulls out a small scarf, sweater, and a blanket and hands it to them.
"Here this should help for drying off and clothing wise" She reaches in even further and pulls out a roll of bandage tape. "And this should help with any cuts. Now if you excuse me I must go meet someone."
Stormstrike and Darkstar walk through the door and closes it behind them. They walked into a really big room, dimly lighted and filled with lots of scrolls and treasure and books on top of all their tables. Only being able to see a few dragons here and there, but she felt more eyes watching her than she saw. "This place is creepy, you sure this is where we are supposed to go?" Darkstar asked. "Did you get more scared scene you left and came back? Of corse we have to go here. Plus we can go and get another adventure! Aren't you excited! Come on, it's fine I promise." Stormstike walks up to a star dragon and asks "Hello! I am told I am look for a dragon named storm, do you know were I can find them?"
72683048_350.png
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
Scourge listens to see around and steps toward the opening of the tavern
Scourge listens to see around and steps toward the opening of the tavern
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Abruptly, another dragon apperars through a door to the right. "Glitter, the Council needs you. Oh, hi StormStrike! And new dragon. Come on, come on." She walks away through the door. As you follow, it opens up into a huge, cylindrical lair, you at the very bottem. Four tunnels branch off of the main cave, labeled HOARD, HATCHERY, ARENA, COUNCIL. You can see smaller caves carved into the wall at various points, and of diffrent sizes. Some have dragons asleep in them. The dragon who was leaading you glides down and goes through the tunnel labled COUNCIL. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73622604][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/736227/73622604_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Abruptly, another dragon apperars through a door to the right. "Glitter, the Council needs you. Oh, hi StormStrike! And new dragon. Come on, come on." She walks away through the door. As you follow, it opens up into a huge, cylindrical lair, you at the very bottem. Four tunnels branch off of the main cave, labeled HOARD, HATCHERY, ARENA, COUNCIL. You can see smaller caves carved into the wall at various points, and of diffrent sizes. Some have dragons asleep in them. The dragon who was leaading you glides down and goes through the tunnel labled COUNCIL.
73622604_350.png
Role-play-achiement.png NeuD2.gifCx8UR.gifrl8yl.gifJqb1Z.gif
IT'S GENDER TIME
You follow her into a large cave with a stone table in the middle. Ten dragons sit around it. They appear to be arguing. "We don't need a fire-flight dragon!" A grey Guardian yells. "We can't risk it! The council is perfectly fine." She stamps her talons on the table, her metal leg making a sizable crack. In fact, the table has quite a few cracks in it. "Like we are now?" An Obelisk asks. "I'm thinking-" A Coatl with two sets of wings starts, before they are interupted by a Spiral playfully saying, "Oh the Obelisk strikes again! Much better than the Pearlcatcher, I must say. In fact-" Suddenly, an absolutly tiny Fae yelling "DID YOU JUST INSULT MY BOYFRIEND?!" The Pearlcatcher gently sats one of his claws on the his sholder. "It's ok Vern. Calm down. We have visiters." He gestures over at you, and suddely the whole table is looking at you.
You follow her into a large cave with a stone table in the middle. Ten dragons sit around it. They appear to be arguing. "We don't need a fire-flight dragon!" A grey Guardian yells. "We can't risk it! The council is perfectly fine." She stamps her talons on the table, her metal leg making a sizable crack. In fact, the table has quite a few cracks in it. "Like we are now?" An Obelisk asks. "I'm thinking-" A Coatl with two sets of wings starts, before they are interupted by a Spiral playfully saying, "Oh the Obelisk strikes again! Much better than the Pearlcatcher, I must say. In fact-" Suddenly, an absolutly tiny Fae yelling "DID YOU JUST INSULT MY BOYFRIEND?!" The Pearlcatcher gently sats one of his claws on the his sholder. "It's ok Vern. Calm down. We have visiters." He gestures over at you, and suddely the whole table is looking at you.
IT'S GENDER TIME
"Hello everyone, I hope I am not interrupting anything. Shade told me that I needed to talk to someone named Storm. She was saying that they wanted to go on a good adventure, and to come talk to them."
"Hello everyone, I hope I am not interrupting anything. Shade told me that I needed to talk to someone named Storm. She was saying that they wanted to go on a good adventure, and to come talk to them."
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
"New dragon who is helping me,what is your name?"
"New dragon who is helping me,what is your name?"
The grey Guardian smiles slightly. "That'ed be me. Put Frostbite on Council while I'm gone. We're off on a quest, I suppose." She walks off and you follow, with the other Council members back to arguing. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76065583][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/760656/76065583_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
The grey Guardian smiles slightly. "That'ed be me. Put Frostbite on Council while I'm gone. We're off on a quest, I suppose." She walks off and you follow, with the other Council members back to arguing.
76065583_350.png
IT'S GENDER TIME
"is there anyone here who can make somithing to help me see again?"
"is there anyone here who can make somithing to help me see again?"
"Let me see..." The Coatl said. They pause for a moment, staring into space, before saying, "The Archanist has given me this gift. Your sight shall be returned on this quest, with those two others, but not Storm. Go now. Find the dragon to help you. The one Shade wishes for you to meet." [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73525676][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/735257/73525676_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Storm glares back. "I feel [i]so[/i] loved." Before walking away.
"Let me see..." The Coatl said. They pause for a moment, staring into space, before saying, "The Archanist has given me this gift. Your sight shall be returned on this quest, with those two others, but not Storm. Go now. Find the dragon to help you. The one Shade wishes for you to meet."
73525676_350.png

Storm glares back. "I feel so loved." Before walking away.
IT'S GENDER TIME
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1680 1681