Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rotfell Oddities (Closed to new players)
[quote name="Tanganika" date="2024-01-03 09:38:25" ] [quote name="Bloodfury" date="2024-01-03 07:57:38" ] [quote name="SmolderingFlame" date="2024-01-03 07:55:21" ] [quote name="Bloodfury" date="2024-01-03 07:47:08" ] [quote name="Zoyki" date="2024-01-02 09:26:46" ] (OMG THEY ARE AMAZING!!! Bicycle cards are so good quality <3) [/quote] (i had a Maverick brand deck,but i accidently left it in my pants pocket >XP) [/quote] (Washing machine took its victims?) [/quote] (a whole 54 card,good quality deck [emoji=imperial sad size=2]) [/quote] [img]https://gifdb.com/images/high/anthony-anderson-crying-no-4hpm8amamcfeqacf.gif[/img] [/quote] my literally feeling when i opened the washing machine and pulled out a waterlogged king of spades,4 of spades, and a joker off the sides of the inside of the washing machine and the rest of the deck out of a pants pocket)
Tanganika wrote on 2024-01-03 09:38:25:
Bloodfury wrote on 2024-01-03 07:57:38:
SmolderingFlame wrote on 2024-01-03 07:55:21:
Bloodfury wrote on 2024-01-03 07:47:08:
Zoyki wrote on 2024-01-02 09:26:46:
(OMG THEY ARE AMAZING!!! Bicycle cards are so good quality <3)
(i had a Maverick brand deck,but i accidently left it in my pants pocket >XP)
(Washing machine took its victims?)
(a whole 54 card,good quality deck )
anthony-anderson-crying-no-4hpm8amamcfeqacf.gif
my literally feeling when i opened the washing machine and pulled out a waterlogged king of spades,4 of spades, and a joker off the sides of the inside of the washing machine and the rest of the deck out of a pants pocket)
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
[quote name="Zoyki" date="2024-01-03 09:57:02" ] [quote name="Bloodfury" date="2024-01-03 05:28:57" ] (indeed they are!,but mine are already losing their quality ':D,i dont get on any eectronics at my house,so i pay ALOT of solitaire took my brain a whole 30 seconds to remember how to spell that,by myself,but its good practice for me,considering what i plan to do in life) [/quote] (Hey I was just playing solitaire before I read this! (It was a veeery bad game tho nothing was coming out :P) (Anyway I totally forgot about your dealer dream! It definitely pays off to have a good deck of cards) [/quote] (indeed it does ^-^)
Zoyki wrote on 2024-01-03 09:57:02:
Bloodfury wrote on 2024-01-03 05:28:57:
(indeed they are!,but mine are already losing their quality ':D,i dont get on any eectronics at my house,so i pay ALOT of solitaire took my brain a whole 30 seconds to remember how to spell that,by myself,but its good practice for me,considering what i plan to do in life)
(Hey I was just playing solitaire before I read this! (It was a veeery bad game tho nothing was coming out :P)

(Anyway I totally forgot about your dealer dream! It definitely pays off to have a good deck of cards)
(indeed it does ^-^)
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
[quote name="Bloodfury" date="2024-01-04 05:34:53" ] [quote name="Zoyki" date="2024-01-03 09:57:02" ] [quote name="Bloodfury" date="2024-01-03 05:28:57" ] (indeed they are!,but mine are already losing their quality ':D,i dont get on any eectronics at my house,so i pay ALOT of solitaire took my brain a whole 30 seconds to remember how to spell that,by myself,but its good practice for me,considering what i plan to do in life) [/quote] (Hey I was just playing solitaire before I read this! (It was a veeery bad game tho nothing was coming out :P) (Anyway I totally forgot about your dealer dream! It definitely pays off to have a good deck of cards) [/quote] (indeed it does ^-^) [/quote] (rarely do i actually finish a game of solitaire as well XP)
Bloodfury wrote on 2024-01-04 05:34:53:
Zoyki wrote on 2024-01-03 09:57:02:
Bloodfury wrote on 2024-01-03 05:28:57:
(indeed they are!,but mine are already losing their quality ':D,i dont get on any eectronics at my house,so i pay ALOT of solitaire took my brain a whole 30 seconds to remember how to spell that,by myself,but its good practice for me,considering what i plan to do in life)
(Hey I was just playing solitaire before I read this! (It was a veeery bad game tho nothing was coming out :P)

(Anyway I totally forgot about your dealer dream! It definitely pays off to have a good deck of cards)
(indeed it does ^-^)
(rarely do i actually finish a game of solitaire as well XP)
I remember last year during the summer it was like everyone in my family was addicted to solitaire, there was not a day when there wouldn't be a deck of cards spread out on the kitchen table lol. Do you have a favourite card game? :D)
I remember last year during the summer it was like everyone in my family was addicted to solitaire, there was not a day when there wouldn't be a deck of cards spread out on the kitchen table lol. Do you have a favourite card game? :D)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
[quote name="Tanganika" date="2024-01-04 07:17:27" ] I remember last year during the summer it was like everyone in my family was addicted to solitaire, there was not a day when there wouldn't be a deck of cards spread out on the kitchen table lol. Do you have a favourite card game? :D) [/quote] (Rummy without a doubt ^ ^)
Tanganika wrote on 2024-01-04 07:17:27:
(Rummy without a doubt ^ ^)
(YO
people hello! How has life been)
(YO
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
[quote name="LumoInnIt" date="2024-01-16 14:18:02" ] (YO people hello! How has life been) [/quote] (Internal screaming) (Lifes been fine, how bout you?)
LumoInnIt wrote on 2024-01-16 14:18:02:
(YO
(Internal screaming)

(Lifes been fine, how bout you?)
SXfgiww.png wLurwzJ.pngQUIpVFE.png
bIcdn3S.pngt7CcZoC.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
YMPbu9R.png
(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M OKAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)
(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M OKAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
(I'm doing good! High-school is something-
Anyway I'm glad yall are doing good! Anybody remember what was happening last in the rp?)
(I'm doing good! High-school is something-
Anyway I'm glad yall are doing good! Anybody remember what was happening last in the rp?)
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
(We were actually considering a timeskip/new rp in the future with descendants/new dragons of our current ones. Amun and Briany are timeless and stick around, Briany is like the cool grandma or something. Scroll back a few pages or something and you're likely to find the ideas.)
(We were actually considering a timeskip/new rp in the future with descendants/new dragons of our current ones. Amun and Briany are timeless and stick around, Briany is like the cool grandma or something. Scroll back a few pages or something and you're likely to find the ideas.)
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif