Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rotfell Oddities (Closed to new players)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1680 1681
"who is going to help me where shall I find them?"
"who is going to help me where shall I find them?"
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
The coatl from before seemed to just appear out of thin air behind the other dragons. He was was wearing the too big sweatshirt, the blanket was nowhere in sight, and half the scarf was visible on his neck. He was licking his feathers repeatedly to restore them to their old glory. Taking a closer look he was young, not a hatchling, but not yet a adult. "May I be of any help?" He asked between licks.
The coatl from before seemed to just appear out of thin air behind the other dragons. He was was wearing the too big sweatshirt, the blanket was nowhere in sight, and half the scarf was visible on his neck. He was licking his feathers repeatedly to restore them to their old glory. Taking a closer look he was young, not a hatchling, but not yet a adult. "May I be of any help?" He asked between licks.
No, remember? I'm the one who's supposed to kidnap you?
*small child runs away screaming*
"um I think your one of the 2 who are coming with me to help me restore my sight, what is your name?"
"um I think your one of the 2 who are coming with me to help me restore my sight, what is your name?"
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
"'Tis Husky. Yeah, I have nothing better to do." He glanced behind his shoulder. "I'll come!"
"'Tis Husky. Yeah, I have nothing better to do." He glanced behind his shoulder. "I'll come!"
"welcome husky!,as you see I'm blind and trying to see again so I'm not such a burden to everyone"
"welcome husky!,as you see I'm blind and trying to see again so I'm not such a burden to everyone"
You go back up to the tavern. Shade was speaking to Storm, and glances over. "Good. Good. You met already. That's good. I've got something for you. One second." She reaches over the counter and picks up a previously hidden Nocturne by the scruff of his neck. [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76168723][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/761688/76168723_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] "Oh, take him to. He's rather a bore." She sets the Nocturne in front of you, where he nervously says, "H-Hi. My name's Russel." The Guardian picks up a leather pouch and tosses it to you. "Money for the trip, and for taking Russel with you. He's looking for insperation for his next great book, and I'll give you a bit more for keeping him alive. Thanks. Now get out." She gestures with a wing towards the door, and you leave.
You go back up to the tavern. Shade was speaking to Storm, and glances over. "Good. Good. You met already. That's good. I've got something for you. One second." She reaches over the counter and picks up a previously hidden Nocturne by the scruff of his neck.
76168723_350.png
"Oh, take him to. He's rather a bore." She sets the Nocturne in front of you, where he nervously says, "H-Hi. My name's Russel." The Guardian picks up a leather pouch and tosses it to you. "Money for the trip, and for taking Russel with you. He's looking for insperation for his next great book, and I'll give you a bit more for keeping him alive. Thanks. Now get out." She gestures with a wing towards the door, and you leave.

Role-play-achiement.png NeuD2.gifCx8UR.gifrl8yl.gifJqb1Z.gif
IT'S GENDER TIME
"what happened back there Russel?"
"what happened back there Russel?"
He smiles a little. "I'm a writer. I'd read you a bit, but they're not to terribly good, I'm afraid. Shade promised to help me out, too kind of her, and I guess now I'm part of this rag-tag group of four. Shall we head off?
He smiles a little. "I'm a writer. I'd read you a bit, but they're not to terribly good, I'm afraid. Shade promised to help me out, too kind of her, and I guess now I'm part of this rag-tag group of four. Shall we head off?
Role-play-achiement.png NeuD2.gifCx8UR.gifrl8yl.gifJqb1Z.gif
IT'S GENDER TIME
Husky trotted along next to Russel. "Nice to meet you folks, what makes you want to come? Or do you not want to? Ohhh, what's in that bag?" He said all of that in one breath.
Husky trotted along next to Russel. "Nice to meet you folks, what makes you want to come? Or do you not want to? Ohhh, what's in that bag?" He said all of that in one breath.
"welcome! im scourge and my goal is to try and see again."
"welcome! im scourge and my goal is to try and see again."
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1680 1681