Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rotfell Oddities (Closed to new players)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1680 1681
"i will need help knowing where to go though,just set me on the right course and ill be able to keep up" scourge says as she spreads her wings
"i will need help knowing where to go though,just set me on the right course and ill be able to keep up" scourge says as she spreads her wings
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
And they leave, heading for the dock to the southeast of Rotfell. They get on the boat, a rather pirate-like vessel. The captain is a seafoam-green Obelisk who yells, "We are going straight to the Shifing Expanse, touching down at Floatsam Town for a short bit! Is everybody here? Good! We're off!" [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73622907][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/736230/73622907_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
And they leave, heading for the dock to the southeast of Rotfell. They get on the boat, a rather pirate-like vessel. The captain is a seafoam-green Obelisk who yells, "We are going straight to the Shifing Expanse, touching down at Floatsam Town for a short bit! Is everybody here? Good! We're off!"
73622907_350.png
Role-play-achiement.png NeuD2.gifCx8UR.gifrl8yl.gifJqb1Z.gif
IT'S GENDER TIME
"this is fun!" scourge says while doing loop-the-loops in the air
"this is fun!" scourge says while doing loop-the-loops in the air
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
"Get back on the boat! You'll get swept away! The winds to strong!" Russel yelled.
"Get back on the boat! You'll get swept away! The winds to strong!" Russel yelled.
IT'S GENDER TIME
"awwwwwww,ok." scourge says with dissapointment
"awwwwwww,ok." scourge says with dissapointment
Husky stretched out on the deck and stared out towards the water. "I might just take a nap..." He said, yawning.
Husky stretched out on the deck and stared out towards the water. "I might just take a nap..." He said, yawning.
No, remember? I'm the one who's supposed to kidnap you?
*small child runs away screaming*
"I'll keep watch. I must admit I don't completly trust these pirate-folk." He sits down and pulls out a stack of paper and some ink. "Have a good rest."
"I'll keep watch. I must admit I don't completly trust these pirate-folk." He sits down and pulls out a stack of paper and some ink. "Have a good rest."
IT'S GENDER TIME
"Same here." Husky took off the drenched sweatshirt and hung it over the railing.
"Same here." Husky took off the drenched sweatshirt and hung it over the railing.
No, remember? I'm the one who's supposed to kidnap you?
*small child runs away screaming*
"im with you russel,i dont entirely trust these people........"
"im with you russel,i dont entirely trust these people........"
"Well, I guess we'll find out. Both StormStrike and Husky are asleep. We'll get to Floatsam Town, and then to the Shifting Expanse, for some reason."
"Well, I guess we'll find out. Both StormStrike and Husky are asleep. We'll get to Floatsam Town, and then to the Shifting Expanse, for some reason."
IT'S GENDER TIME
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1680 1681