Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rotfell Oddities (Closed to new players)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1680 1681
"Well, I'm hoping to write this book, i've been longing for adventure, so I will admit I do want to come, and that bag's got money in it, and this one on my waist has alot of random papers and ink. What makes you want to come?"
"Well, I'm hoping to write this book, i've been longing for adventure, so I will admit I do want to come, and that bag's got money in it, and this one on my waist has alot of random papers and ink. What makes you want to come?"
Role-play-achiement.png NeuD2.gifCx8UR.gifrl8yl.gifJqb1Z.gif
IT'S GENDER TIME
"Nice to meet you Scourge, so what happened for you to lose your sight in the first place?" Husky asked, and he finally stopped preening his feathers.
"Nice to meet you Scourge, so what happened for you to lose your sight in the first place?" Husky asked, and he finally stopped preening his feathers.
No, remember? I'm the one who's supposed to kidnap you?
*small child runs away screaming*
"war,i was fighting an obelisk and he hit one of my eye nerves just right..."she starts reminiscing about the fight
"war,i was fighting an obelisk and he hit one of my eye nerves just right..."she starts reminiscing about the fight
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
"I'm rather sorry. But may I ask, to Husky and StormStrike, why you with to come?"
"I'm rather sorry. But may I ask, to Husky and StormStrike, why you with to come?"
IT'S GENDER TIME
"I am also rather cuirous of why you want to come with me as a burden?"
"I am also rather cuirous of why you want to come with me as a burden?"
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
"Oh wow. That's neat. Well, not that your blind now, but that you were in a war." He turned to Russel again, "I came for almost the same reason, my life's boring, I needed to get out of the den for once." His voice held the suspicious tone of a lie.
"Oh wow. That's neat. Well, not that your blind now, but that you were in a war." He turned to Russel again, "I came for almost the same reason, my life's boring, I needed to get out of the den for once." His voice held the suspicious tone of a lie.
"ok.............."
"ok.............."
Russel smiles, though seems to notice the lie. "I guess we're off. Let's see how much we got." He digs through the pouch, and suddenly yelps in suprise. "Tickets for a ferry across the Sea of a Thousand Currents. I guess we know where we're going next."
Russel smiles, though seems to notice the lie. "I guess we're off. Let's see how much we got." He digs through the pouch, and suddenly yelps in suprise. "Tickets for a ferry across the Sea of a Thousand Currents. I guess we know where we're going next."
IT'S GENDER TIME
"lead the way soldier"
"lead the way soldier"
Husky nodded respectfully and was ready to follow wherever the.older dragon would lead.
Husky nodded respectfully and was ready to follow wherever the.older dragon would lead.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1680 1681