Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rotfell Oddities (Closed to new players)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1680 1681
"maybe she stole it and was trying to get away with it by giving it to you,i know it sounds wierd but i heard that happened once"
"maybe she stole it and was trying to get away with it by giving it to you,i know it sounds wierd but i heard that happened once"
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
"I don't know, but why would your address be printed on a card like a business card?"
Loud yelling in the background makes the thunder clouds on her wings give a rumble like it was about to strike something. She whispers under her breath "There already searching again"
"You know what, tell the gold one I will be back tomorrow at night fall when the first few stars can be seen, I have questions to ask, now I have to hurry and get some food before it becomes day again."
"I don't know, but why would your address be printed on a card like a business card?"
Loud yelling in the background makes the thunder clouds on her wings give a rumble like it was about to strike something. She whispers under her breath "There already searching again"
"You know what, tell the gold one I will be back tomorrow at night fall when the first few stars can be seen, I have questions to ask, now I have to hurry and get some food before it becomes day again."
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
"wait up! could......i stay with you?,as you know i cant see,i was wandering if you could be my eyes for a while,until i figure out how to see?"
"wait up! could......i stay with you?,as you know i cant see,i was wandering if you could be my eyes for a while,until i figure out how to see?"
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
"I mean, you can but we have to be up before dawn so that only means a bit of sleep. And are you okay with being around other thieves and doing ruff stuff"
"I mean, you can but we have to be up before dawn so that only means a bit of sleep. And are you okay with being around other thieves and doing ruff stuff"
"I am as long as it means ill be able to go places with some help"
"I am as long as it means ill be able to go places with some help"
"Alright well lets head to Lupinfall tavern for some drinks and dinner. But I ain't paying for your meal" StormStrike adds a weird looking badge to her bandanna, it almost looked like a symbol for leaves, but in a different language, maybe the language of the ancients. She grads the arm of the blind dragon and jumps off the ledge without a warning. But just as soon as they fall they start flying, and at quick pace too. Soon they land, all the stars are gone, and they bolt inside a building. It smells like sweets and smoke. Soon a high pitched voice shouts "Stormstrike" from across the room. And purple and blue obelisk comes running over. Stormstrike almost tears up "Dar-Darkstar! I thought you wouldn't be back till winter!" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76184626][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/761847/76184626_350.png[/img][/url]
"Alright well lets head to Lupinfall tavern for some drinks and dinner. But I ain't paying for your meal"
StormStrike adds a weird looking badge to her bandanna, it almost looked like a symbol for leaves, but in a different language, maybe the language of the ancients.
She grads the arm of the blind dragon and jumps off the ledge without a warning. But just as soon as they fall they start flying, and at quick pace too. Soon they land, all the stars are gone, and they bolt inside a building. It smells like sweets and smoke.
Soon a high pitched voice shouts "Stormstrike" from across the room. And purple and blue obelisk comes running over. Stormstrike almost tears up "Dar-Darkstar! I thought you wouldn't be back till winter!"
76184626_350.png
The tavern bustles with dragons from nearly every species. Tables suround the main bar, and the air is filled with noise. Another dragon, a bartender, waves at you. "It's about time! I've got another dragon I want you to meet, but first, who is your lovely friend?" [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66604164][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/666042/66604164_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
The tavern bustles with dragons from nearly every species. Tables suround the main bar, and the air is filled with noise. Another dragon, a bartender, waves at you. "It's about time! I've got another dragon I want you to meet, but first, who is your lovely friend?"
66604164_350.png
Role-play-achiement.png NeuD2.gifCx8UR.gifrl8yl.gifJqb1Z.gif
IT'S GENDER TIME
"Hey there! Oh you talking about this one?" *points at the blind dragon* "I think its Scourge, I'll be up there soon. Got to lead this dragon up there, they are blind so I don't this is the safest places to leave them unattended"
"Alright, I'm here, who do you want me to meet?"
"Hey there! Oh you talking about this one?" *points at the blind dragon* "I think its Scourge, I'll be up there soon. Got to lead this dragon up there, they are blind so I don't this is the safest places to leave them unattended"
"Alright, I'm here, who do you want me to meet?"
"Come'ere I'll show you." She walks over the a seemingly random section of wall. She grabs a hidden switch, and with a quiet grind, the secret door slides open. "You've seen this area before StormStrike, haven't you? Oh, one second." She turns around and yells at another dragon. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75847241][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/758473/75847241_350.png[/img][/url][/center] "Willo! I told you to stop eating those mushrooms! They are literally growing on you!" She turns back. "Go through the door labeled Council, and ask for the Guardian named Storm. They've been longing for a good adventure. I won't be able to come down, I've got a few things to do. Close the door behind you." She turns and walks away to go yell at the mushroom eating dragon agian.
"Come'ere I'll show you." She walks over the a seemingly random section of wall. She grabs a hidden switch, and with a quiet grind, the secret door slides open. "You've seen this area before StormStrike, haven't you? Oh, one second." She turns around and yells at another dragon.
75847241_350.png
"Willo! I told you to stop eating those mushrooms! They are literally growing on you!" She turns back. "Go through the door labeled Council, and ask for the Guardian named Storm. They've been longing for a good adventure. I won't be able to come down, I've got a few things to do. Close the door behind you." She turns and walks away to go yell at the mushroom eating dragon agian.
Role-play-achiement.png NeuD2.gifCx8UR.gifrl8yl.gifJqb1Z.gif
IT'S GENDER TIME
A sopping wet coatl sauntered up to the other dragons. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46049274][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/460493/46049274_350.png[/img][/url] "Excuse me, you wouldn't have to have anything dry, do you?" He asked, more curious than cautious. Some of his feathers were twisted and his body had several small scratches all over it, as if he had gotten into a scuffle. With every clumsy step that he took more and more brown water dripped onto the floor. (Hi, this would be my first Flight Rising themed rp, so if I'm doing anything wrong please let me know!)
A sopping wet coatl sauntered up to the other dragons.

46049274_350.png

"Excuse me, you wouldn't have to have anything dry, do you?" He asked, more curious than cautious. Some of his feathers were twisted and his body had several small scratches all over it, as if he had gotten into a scuffle. With every clumsy step that he took more and more brown water dripped onto the floor.

(Hi, this would be my first Flight Rising themed rp, so if I'm doing anything wrong please let me know!)
No, remember? I'm the one who's supposed to kidnap you?
*small child runs away screaming*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1680 1681