Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Assassin's Guild (OOC/OPEN)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28
Okay But why do I feel like Lance has done this to more than one person? [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a0/24/00/a024000e6f23d6a1fc4754a7c0cd0e45.jpg[/img]
Okay
But why do I feel like Lance has done this to more than one person?
a024000e6f23d6a1fc4754a7c0cd0e45.jpg
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
[img]https://i.imgur.com/UOCUtye.png[/img] guys look I did a thing
UOCUtye.png

guys look I did a thing
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

[emoji=imperial star size=2][emoji=imperial love size=2] So cool!!!!!

So cool!!!!!
oulcMpY.gif
Seren's hair is so flowy and stylin' [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
Seren's hair is so flowy and stylin'
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
[quote name="SanguineShadow" date="2021-11-01 11:56:44" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/UOCUtye.png[/img] guys look I did a thing [/quote] Oh wow she's pretty!
SanguineShadow wrote on 2021-11-01 11:56:44:
UOCUtye.png

guys look I did a thing

Oh wow she's pretty!
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
[quote name="SanguineShadow" date="2021-11-01 11:56:44" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/UOCUtye.png[/img] guys look I did a thing [/quote] *chef’s kiss* so pretty! love the way you draw eyes. ;0;
UOCUtye.png

guys look I did a thing

*chef’s kiss* so pretty! love the way you draw eyes. ;0;
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2021-11-01 12:14:15" ] [quote name="SanguineShadow" date="2021-11-01 11:56:44" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/UOCUtye.png[/img] guys look I did a thing [/quote] Oh wow she's pretty! [/quote] Its all a trap ;-; short and pretty, wouldn't expect her to be a cold killer tHAnK y'AlL tHO
SmilodonLady wrote on 2021-11-01 12:14:15:
UOCUtye.png

guys look I did a thing

Oh wow she's pretty!
Its all a trap ;-; short and pretty, wouldn't expect her to be a cold killer

tHAnK y'AlL tHO
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

Oooh, I love how you colored in the vitiligo and how the brow and hair blend between brown and blonde!
Oooh, I love how you colored in the vitiligo and how the brow and hair blend between brown and blonde!
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
[b]Username[/b]: StarR3N [b]Name[/b]: Edith [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age[/b] (18+): 24 [b]Species[/b]: Half Tarantula Jorogumo Tarantula Jorogumo are a subspecies of Jorogumo. They've lost their power to weave webs, but are more physically strong and sturdy than their relatives. They are also generally resistant to flames, unlike their relatives. While they cannot weave webs, they have a venomous bite and can manipulate their hair to attack and entangle targets. They are also much more violent and temperamental than their Jorogumo cousins, prone to attacking people outright rather than lying in wait. [b]Image/description[/b]: Edith is well built and stands at a stocky 5'03". She has a voluminous mane of navy blue hair with small streaks of yellow. It's usually put in two messy braids but when let down, it reaches almost to the ground. She has two pairs of eyes, one orange pair and another yellow pair underneath that she usually keeps closed. She also sports an additional pair of arms from her stomach. Her skin is slightly tanned and has a thin layer of navy hair over it, which is especially noticable on her elbows and knees. She has a cut scar on her right upper hand that goes across her palm. Edith generally wears sleeveless tops modified to fit her second pair of arms along with her usual assassin's tool belt. [img]https://i.imgur.com/P1ey2CY.jpg[/img] [b]Height[/b]: 5'03" [b]Weight[/b]: 146lbs [b]Eye Color[/b]: Orange/Yellow [b]Hair Color[/b]: Navy [b]Rank[/b] [i](Ranks will be Alpha to Zeta for the RP)[/i]: Beta [b]Role[/b] [i](Escapee or Pursuer)[/i]: Escapee [b]Skills[/b] [i](climbing, poison making, etc.)[/i]: [list] [*]Hand to hand combat [*]Tracking and hunting [*]Multi-tasking, she can control each of her arms to do separate tasks pretty adeptly [*]Sleeping half-awake, she never fully falls asleep and always keeps one eye open [*]Climbing [*]Burrowing and hiding in small spaces [/list] [b]Powers[/b] [i](magic wielding, flight, shapeshifting, etc.)[/i]: [list] [*]Clear sight: Edith has an extra pair of eyes underneath her normal ones that she can use to see through walls and in the dark. These eyes are very sensitive to light so she usually keeps them closed unless needed. [*]Hair manipulation: Edith can extend and manipulate her hair like strings in order to attack or constrict people. Her hair is mostly fire-proof and can be strong like steel when she binds them the right way. They also cause rashes when in contact with skin. Most of her hair is on her head but she also has a layer of short hairs all over, that she can control to a certain extent as well. It's mostly used to "flick" at opponents and momentarily startle them. [*]Venomous bite: Edith can inject a paralyzing venom through her bites, which makes the victim's muscles stiffen and harder to move. If they attempt to force it, they might tear their muscles. She also just generally has pretty good jaw strength. [*][S]Spidey[/s] Bloodlust sense: Edith has a heightened sensitivity to bloodlust and malicious intent which makes her hairs unconsciously stand on end. This makes her hard to sneak attack, though she'll get blindsided when people sneak up on her without strong bloodlust. [/list] [b]Personality[/b]: Blunt and straight to the point, Edith takes things very seriously and doesn't like beating around the bush. She's very honest and forthright, saying what she thinks somewhat brashly. This may come from her belief that actions have more power than words. She can be a bit of a muscle-head and generally thinks might makes right. Even if people don't like it, that's how the world works in her eyes. It was how she was raised and how she survived. She's a busybody and always wants to be doing something or another. She gets restless when waiting and doesn't like wasting time. Even if it's the illusion of doing something like standing guard or staking out a place, she'll feel more at ease. [b]Backstory[/b] [i](Optional, a gist of how the character became associated with the Guild)[/i]: [s]Prepare for lots of angst[/s] Edith was born into an abusive household where she could only depend on her older brother, Edmund. Her father was often violent and would hit or try to strangle her when she cried. Her mother would simply watch as this happened and on bad days would egg her father on. As a baby, she was only able to survive due to Edmund's protection. As she grew up, Edith grew a thicker skin. She learned rules from Edmund for how to act in order not to anger her father and mother. The most important of these was not to cry or make any "irritating" sounds. She had to do whatever her parents told her to and as quickly as she could, but just for now. She just had to endure for a little bit. Edmund assured her that he'd find a way to escape. He worked all kinds of odd jobs to try and save up enough money so that they could travel far far away together. When Edith was 9 and Edmund was 13, the Guild killed their parents and took them. They both thought of the Guild as their saviors and despite the harsh training, they could endure with this belief and each other's help. They both excelled and advanced up the ranks quickly, generally working together as a team. When Edith became Beta rank though, she started going on more solo missions and gradually drifting away from Edmund, especially as he was still Gamma rank. She'd always depended on him, so she wanted to be the that was protecting him this time. It was also about time that she stopped being a burden to him and became independent. What she didn't realize was that Edmund didn't see it that way. One day, Edmund invited Edith to go out drinking like they did whenever one of them went up a rank. Edith was delighted. Though she hadn't heard of any of the other assassins being killed yet, she figured that Edmund had done it stealthily as always. As she was getting drunk, Edmund attempted to kill her. She fought back of course, ending up killing him instead. When she realized what she had done and what he had been trying to do, something inside her broke. Edith became disillusioned with the guild, unsure what to do or where to go, she just wanted to be anywhere except here and anyone except herself. She had accepted that the Guild was going to kill her for not completing her missions, but when by some miracle a fire broke out and she was freed, she took the chance and escaped. She didn't have a plan in mind, she just wanted to go far away. [i]Other[/i]: [List] [*]Edith's favorite color is orange, the color of her and Edmund's eyes, which aren't shared by their parents [*]Loves alcohol, though she tries not to drink anymore [*]Has a soft spot for kids, though she hasn't let it get in the way of her work until recently and would never admit it in a million years [*]Her bottom eyes glow in the dark [/List]
Username: StarR3N
Name: Edith
Age (18+): 24
Species: Half Tarantula Jorogumo
Tarantula Jorogumo are a subspecies of Jorogumo. They've lost their power to weave webs, but are more physically strong and sturdy than their relatives. They are also generally resistant to flames, unlike their relatives. While they cannot weave webs, they have a venomous bite and can manipulate their hair to attack and entangle targets. They are also much more violent and temperamental than their Jorogumo cousins, prone to attacking people outright rather than lying in wait.

Image/description: Edith is well built and stands at a stocky 5'03". She has a voluminous mane of navy blue hair with small streaks of yellow. It's usually put in two messy braids but when let down, it reaches almost to the ground. She has two pairs of eyes, one orange pair and another yellow pair underneath that she usually keeps closed. She also sports an additional pair of arms from her stomach. Her skin is slightly tanned and has a thin layer of navy hair over it, which is especially noticable on her elbows and knees. She has a cut scar on her right upper hand that goes across her palm. Edith generally wears sleeveless tops modified to fit her second pair of arms along with her usual assassin's tool belt.
P1ey2CY.jpg

Height: 5'03"
Weight: 146lbs
Eye Color: Orange/Yellow
Hair Color: Navy

Rank (Ranks will be Alpha to Zeta for the RP): Beta
Role (Escapee or Pursuer): Escapee

Skills (climbing, poison making, etc.):
  • Hand to hand combat
  • Tracking and hunting
  • Multi-tasking, she can control each of her arms to do separate tasks pretty adeptly
  • Sleeping half-awake, she never fully falls asleep and always keeps one eye open
  • Climbing
  • Burrowing and hiding in small spaces
Powers (magic wielding, flight, shapeshifting, etc.):
  • Clear sight: Edith has an extra pair of eyes underneath her normal ones that she can use to see through walls and in the dark. These eyes are very sensitive to light so she usually keeps them closed unless needed.
  • Hair manipulation: Edith can extend and manipulate her hair like strings in order to attack or constrict people. Her hair is mostly fire-proof and can be strong like steel when she binds them the right way. They also cause rashes when in contact with skin. Most of her hair is on her head but she also has a layer of short hairs all over, that she can control to a certain extent as well. It's mostly used to "flick" at opponents and momentarily startle them.
  • Venomous bite: Edith can inject a paralyzing venom through her bites, which makes the victim's muscles stiffen and harder to move. If they attempt to force it, they might tear their muscles. She also just generally has pretty good jaw strength.
  • Spidey Bloodlust sense: Edith has a heightened sensitivity to bloodlust and malicious intent which makes her hairs unconsciously stand on end. This makes her hard to sneak attack, though she'll get blindsided when people sneak up on her without strong bloodlust.

Personality:
Blunt and straight to the point, Edith takes things very seriously and doesn't like beating around the bush. She's very honest and forthright, saying what she thinks somewhat brashly. This may come from her belief that actions have more power than words. She can be a bit of a muscle-head and generally thinks might makes right. Even if people don't like it, that's how the world works in her eyes. It was how she was raised and how she survived. She's a busybody and always wants to be doing something or another. She gets restless when waiting and doesn't like wasting time. Even if it's the illusion of doing something like standing guard or staking out a place, she'll feel more at ease.
Backstory (Optional, a gist of how the character became associated with the Guild):
Prepare for lots of angst
Edith was born into an abusive household where she could only depend on her older brother, Edmund. Her father was often violent and would hit or try to strangle her when she cried. Her mother would simply watch as this happened and on bad days would egg her father on. As a baby, she was only able to survive due to Edmund's protection. As she grew up, Edith grew a thicker skin. She learned rules from Edmund for how to act in order not to anger her father and mother. The most important of these was not to cry or make any "irritating" sounds. She had to do whatever her parents told her to and as quickly as she could, but just for now. She just had to endure for a little bit. Edmund assured her that he'd find a way to escape. He worked all kinds of odd jobs to try and save up enough money so that they could travel far far away together. When Edith was 9 and Edmund was 13, the Guild killed their parents and took them. They both thought of the Guild as their saviors and despite the harsh training, they could endure with this belief and each other's help.

They both excelled and advanced up the ranks quickly, generally working together as a team. When Edith became Beta rank though, she started going on more solo missions and gradually drifting away from Edmund, especially as he was still Gamma rank. She'd always depended on him, so she wanted to be the that was protecting him this time. It was also about time that she stopped being a burden to him and became independent. What she didn't realize was that Edmund didn't see it that way. One day, Edmund invited Edith to go out drinking like they did whenever one of them went up a rank. Edith was delighted. Though she hadn't heard of any of the other assassins being killed yet, she figured that Edmund had done it stealthily as always. As she was getting drunk, Edmund attempted to kill her. She fought back of course, ending up killing him instead. When she realized what she had done and what he had been trying to do, something inside her broke.

Edith became disillusioned with the guild, unsure what to do or where to go, she just wanted to be anywhere except here and anyone except herself. She had accepted that the Guild was going to kill her for not completing her missions, but when by some miracle a fire broke out and she was freed, she took the chance and escaped. She didn't have a plan in mind, she just wanted to go far away.

Other:
  • Edith's favorite color is orange, the color of her and Edmund's eyes, which aren't shared by their parents
  • Loves alcohol, though she tries not to drink anymore
  • Has a soft spot for kids, though she hasn't let it get in the way of her work until recently and would never admit it in a million years
  • Her bottom eyes glow in the dark
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
Guys what do I do my sister said she likes "All I Want For Christmas" year round help
Guys what do I do my sister said she likes "All I Want For Christmas" year round help
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28