Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle RP OOC | DEAD!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 104 105
I have no idea about Gael. A cat?
I have no idea about Gael. A cat?
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
[quote name="Tumbleweeds" date="2021-10-17 15:58:12" ] [quote name="Luminousheart" date="2021-10-16 10:35:22" ] Hey here's an interesting question, what would everyone's OCs dress up as for Halloween? A werewolf :} Um...maybe a nice ghost? *Violently laughs in vampire* [/quote] Gray: *coughs in plague doctor* "I don't normally work with the plague so it counts!" >:l Gargoyle would put on stilts and say his costume is being tall Styx would dig out the rest of her armor and be a very chilly knight. [/quote] Little Red Riding Hood because yes. Short lil fairy walking through the woods with a picnic.
Tumbleweeds wrote on 2021-10-17 15:58:12:
Luminousheart wrote on 2021-10-16 10:35:22:
Hey here's an interesting question, what would everyone's OCs dress up as for Halloween?

A werewolf :}

Um...maybe a nice ghost?

*Violently laughs in vampire*

Gray:
*coughs in plague doctor* "I don't normally work with the plague so it counts!" >:l

Gargoyle would put on stilts and say his costume is being tall

Styx would dig out the rest of her armor and be a very chilly knight.
Little Red Riding Hood because yes. Short lil fairy walking through the woods with a picnic.
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
[quote name="inuraichi" date="2021-10-17 13:00:45" ] hi folks, i am struggling sometimes to find out which character is in which place. if anyone is willing can there please be a small header abovethe p post with the location? e.g. Castle Gala Pinky said to the Brain "geewizz how are we going to steal all that cheese?" Brain "we're not here for cheese Pinky, we're here to take over the world!!" it is just a request, I figured asking couldn't hurt. Don't feel obliged or amything [emoji=guardian tongue size=2] [/quote] Just a repeat so the rp owner sees! :]
inuraichi wrote on 2021-10-17 13:00:45:
hi folks, i am struggling sometimes to find out which character is in which place.

if anyone is willing can there please be a small header abovethe p post with the location?

e.g.

Castle Gala

Pinky said to the Brain "geewizz how are we going to steal all that cheese?"
Brain "we're not here for cheese Pinky, we're here to take over the world!!"

it is just a request, I figured asking couldn't hurt. Don't feel obliged or amything

Just a repeat so the rp owner sees! :]
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
Jenny: walking through the woods to her house: Open

Angel: In a corner of the room with Emery
Jenny: walking through the woods to her house: Open

Angel: In a corner of the room with Emery
l-intro-1652367808.jpg
Ah, thanks for bringing that to the surface. I forgot about that. I'll try to do that for my next post.
Ah, thanks for bringing that to the surface. I forgot about that. I'll try to do that for my next post.
Np! And I'll try too, hopefully it helps everyone get clarification ;]
Np! And I'll try too, hopefully it helps everyone get clarification ;]
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
@Luminousheart hh sorry , I keep accidentally skipping posts I didnt do it on purpose :( i have bad tunnelvision so wen i rp with 1 person and there is a notification of 5 newPost in the thread i skip straight to the message of that person, while i shod read all the posts so that is why, i will try to pay more attention
@Luminousheart hh sorry , I keep accidentally skipping posts I didnt do it on purpose :( i have bad tunnelvision so wen i rp with 1 person and there is a notification of 5 newPost in the thread i skip straight to the message of that person, while i shod read all the posts so that is why, i will try to pay more attention
[quote name="inuraichi" date="2021-10-18 09:59:11" ] @/Luminousheart hh sorry , I keep accidentally skipping posts I didnt do it on purpose :( i have bad tunnelvision so wen i rp with 1 person and there is a notification of 5 newPost in the thread i skip straight to the message of that person, while i shod read all the posts so that is why, i will try to pay more attention [/quote] Oh don't worry about it! Issac likes haunting people anyway, silently following someone around is fun
inuraichi wrote on 2021-10-18 09:59:11:
@/Luminousheart hh sorry , I keep accidentally skipping posts I didnt do it on purpose :( i have bad tunnelvision so wen i rp with 1 person and there is a notification of 5 newPost in the thread i skip straight to the message of that person, while i shod read all the posts so that is why, i will try to pay more attention
Oh don't worry about it! Issac likes haunting people anyway, silently following someone around is fun
JkpHEfN.jpg
Why do I find this amusing? LOL
Why do I find this amusing? LOL
How long is the gala going to last @Tumbleweeds ? Depending, I might have Jenny come back after a while.
How long is the gala going to last @Tumbleweeds ? Depending, I might have Jenny come back after a while.
l-intro-1652367808.jpg
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 104 105