Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle RP OOC | DEAD!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
[center][size=7][b][font=Book Antiqua][color=#57372C]Welcome Traveler![/color][/font][/b][/size][/center] [center]Links: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3059081#post_3059081]IC[/url] (Old [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2867878/1]OOC[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2870892]IC[/url])[/center] ----- [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/730205320089042965/889632231667142697/jung-yeoll-kim-9.png[/img][/center] ----- [size=4][font=Book Antiqua][color=#57372C]Welcome to our little medieval kingdom! This is a reboot of an rp with the same name by the wonderful @/XxColtwingxX. This rp will not a have a set story to start out with, the only thing set in stone is the castle and the surrounding town. Pretty much everything is allowed, crazy unique races, cool powers, any role you can imagine. Just be kind and have a good time! If you were not a part of this rps precursor don't worry! Everyone is allowed :) A couple things to remember: - This rp takes place during some sort of medieval fantasy time period - The majority of the castle is open to the public, this is where a lot of the old rp took place so I assume that's how it'll be this time as well. - You may also make characters/lore for neighboring kingdoms if you so desire. [/color][/font][/size] ----- [center][size=5][font=Book Antiqua][color=#57372C]Rules[/color][/font][/size][/center][color=#57372C][size=4][font=Book Antiqua] - All FR rules apply. - This rp takes place at around 1000 CE although things don’t have to be historically accurate. - Be kind and courteous to your fellow forum goers. I.E if someone request the rp slows down so they don’t get left behind- slow your roll. Being outright mean is only tolerated in character. - If you read this add your or your characters favorite fruit to the other section. - Write a minimum of 3 sentences per post. - It’s highly recommended that you add a header to your post containing your characters name, location, and who they are interacting with. - You must wait for 2 unique posts in between each of your posts. This way people won’t get so easily left behind. - Homemade characters are preferred - No posting twice in a row. Please make use of the edit function if you have more to add to a post. - If a character is speaking use “quotation marks” around their words. [/color][/font][/size] ----- [center][size=5][font=Book Antiqua][color=#57372C]Character Form[/color][/font][/size][/center] [code] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Role:[/b] (Can be anything!) [b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Species:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Backstory:[/b] [b]Other:[/b][/code] Please pay attention to the roles of other characters and the time period. No internet obsessed goblin in skinny jeans and try not to have too many characters with the same role. [center][size=5][font=Book Antiqua][color=#57372C][/color][/font][/size][/center]
Welcome Traveler!
Links: IC (Old OOC, IC)

jung-yeoll-kim-9.png

Welcome to our little medieval kingdom! This is a reboot of an rp with the same name by the wonderful @/XxColtwingxX. This rp will not a have a set story to start out with, the only thing set in stone is the castle and the surrounding town. Pretty much everything is allowed, crazy unique races, cool powers, any role you can imagine. Just be kind and have a good time!

If you were not a part of this rps precursor don't worry! Everyone is allowed :)

A couple things to remember:
- This rp takes place during some sort of medieval fantasy time period
- The majority of the castle is open to the public, this is where a lot of the old rp took place so I assume that's how it'll be this time as well.
- You may also make characters/lore for neighboring kingdoms if you so desire.

Rules

- All FR rules apply.
- This rp takes place at around 1000 CE although things don’t have to be historically accurate.
- Be kind and courteous to your fellow forum goers. I.E if someone request the rp slows down so they don’t get left behind- slow your roll. Being outright mean is only tolerated in character.
- If you read this add your or your characters favorite fruit to the other section.
- Write a minimum of 3 sentences per post.
- It’s highly recommended that you add a header to your post containing your characters name, location, and who they are interacting with.
- You must wait for 2 unique posts in between each of your posts. This way people won’t get so easily left behind.
- Homemade characters are preferred
- No posting twice in a row. Please make use of the edit function if you have more to add to a post.
- If a character is speaking use “quotation marks” around their words.

Character Form
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Role:[/b] (Can be anything!) [b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Species:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Backstory:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Please pay attention to the roles of other characters and the time period. No internet obsessed goblin in skinny jeans and try not to have too many characters with the same role.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Hehe whoops that’s the second time I’ve done something like that today :P
Hehe whoops that’s the second time I’ve done something like that today :P
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
[b]UN:[/b] glim glam who else?! [b]Sexuality:[/b] *confused magic noises* men are pretty… [b]Part You Want: mixed:[/b] Mage/Royal Advisor person [b]Species:[/b] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]fAiRy[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] (royal fairy specifically) Her given powers include life and regeneration, as well as communication with animals. (a very broad topic I know). Aside from that, she is knowledgeable of many different magical spells and incantations. [b]Age:[/b] 25.. 00 (25 in hooman years though) [img]https://ibb.co/kQ8jqv7[/img] [b]Character's Name:[/b] Lily (known as “Lily of the Vally” in her home-kingdom) [b]Character's Looks:[/b] (5’4 1/2) Without Wings [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/99WsnK5/CEF2876-B-B604-4-E86-ADCE-A1-B3098-A85-C2.png[/img][/url] [url=https://imgbb.com/]create png file online[/url]this one gives me Christmas vibes-[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202109/197122_fL3FsTpI.png[/img]Alters:[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202109/708151_oIhCTHBS.png[/img] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202109/333025_zZpSTOwG.png[/img] [b]Character's Personality/Backstory:[/b] Lily is the sweetest being you will ever meet. She’s the kind of person who will try to help out any way she can. Lily is kind, loving, very patient, and cursed with an alter ego. She was the youngest of three sisters from the Azalean Kingdom. When she was born, she was cursed with a very powerful alternate spell that creates a symbiotic relationship of you and your opposite. Her alter ego who shares the same name as her (Lily) comes out when Lily is aggravated, something that is very hard to do, or made upset. When her parents discovered this, they kept her in a very pure, perfect environment so her alter would never be engaged with. Lily’s alter as she calls her, is the complete opposite of her. She is angry, moody, surprisingly funny, rude, amongst many other things. Alter lily is also very arrogant and flirtatious for some reason.People know that the alter is “awake” because she speaks in the first and third person. Her powers include destruction and withering. The alter is sensitive to light and bright colours, and will usually dress darker and more formal then her regular light and airy attire. Here’s the symbiotic part. Alter is a separate person from lily. An opposite version of her. But because they share the same body and life, alter will do everything in her power to protect lily. Alter can appear in Lily’s reflection in a mirror, drink, etc. Only she can see her though. They can communicate, but it’s mostly Alter giving lily bad advice or lily telling Alter to shut up. [b]Other:[/b] -instead of socializing at a party, lily would most likely be in the library snuggling a pillow she wish was a person, reading a romance novel. -if you haven’t guessed, she’s a hopeless romantic. -SHE [b]WILL[/b]. BAKE YOU COOKIES. -is mostly to shy to ask for help. -she’ll fly instead of walk. -top tier banter between her and her alter ego ;) -they shall both (her and alter) have a crush on Byron because I do as well. :) -yes this is based off venom.
UN: glim glam who else?!

Sexuality: *confused magic noises* men are pretty…

Part You Want: mixed: Mage/Royal Advisor person

Species: fAiRy (royal fairy specifically)

Her given powers include life and regeneration, as well as communication with animals. (a very broad topic I know). Aside from that, she is knowledgeable of many different magical spells and incantations.

[img]https://ibb.co/kQ8jqv7[/img]
Character's Name: Lily (known as “Lily of the Vally” in her home-kingdom)

Character's Looks: (5’4 1/2) Without Wings CEF2876-B-B604-4-E86-ADCE-A1-B3098-A85-C2.png
create png file onlinethis one gives me Christmas vibes-197122_fL3FsTpI.pngAlters:708151_oIhCTHBS.png
333025_zZpSTOwG.png
Character's Personality/Backstory: Lily is the sweetest being you will ever meet. She’s the kind of person who will try to help out any way she can. Lily is kind, loving, very patient, and cursed with an alter ego. She was the youngest of three sisters from the Azalean Kingdom. When she was born, she was cursed with a very powerful alternate spell that creates a symbiotic relationship of you and your opposite. Her alter ego who shares the same name as her (Lily) comes out when Lily is aggravated, something that is very hard to do, or made upset. When her parents discovered this, they kept her in a very pure, perfect environment so her alter would never be engaged with.

Lily’s alter as she calls her, is the complete opposite of her. She is angry, moody, surprisingly funny, rude, amongst many other things. Alter lily is also very arrogant and flirtatious for some reason.People know that the alter is “awake” because she speaks in the first and third person. Her powers include destruction and withering. The alter is sensitive to light and bright colours, and will usually dress darker and more formal then her regular light and airy attire.

Here’s the symbiotic part. Alter is a separate person from lily. An opposite version of her. But because they share the same body and life, alter will do everything in her power to protect lily.

Alter can appear in Lily’s reflection in a mirror, drink, etc. Only she can see her though. They can communicate, but it’s mostly Alter giving lily bad advice or lily telling Alter to shut up.
Other:
-instead of socializing at a party, lily would most likely be in the library snuggling a pillow she wish was a person, reading a romance novel.

-if you haven’t guessed, she’s a hopeless romantic.

-SHE WILL. BAKE YOU COOKIES.

-is mostly to shy to ask for help.

-she’ll fly instead of walk.

-top tier banter between her and her alter ego ;)

-they shall both (her and alter) have a crush on Byron because I do as well. :)

-yes this is based off venom.
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~Virgo
UN: Catlover33 Part You Want: Middle Prince Character's Name: Firion Character's Looks: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Vrfpunh.png[/img] Character's Personality: He’s the kind of person who seems to be cold at first however, he has a strong sense of justice. He also isn’t completely human and has seemingly distanced himself from others due to the fact that he won’t ever age past 18 or die like a normal human. Whenever he opens up to someone, he’s rather friendly and wants to be around them. Other: He’s caught in the middle of a love triangle between Bartz and another male. Also, did I mention that his game of origin is Final Fantasy II and that he’s attracted to males. _____________________________________________________________________ UN: Catlover422 Part You Want: Mixed Role (Mage/Knight) Character's Name: Bartz Klauser Character's Looks: [img]https://imgur.com/sttvpgf.png[/img] Character's Personality: Bartz Klauser is a young fairy who has a fear of heights. Other than his fear of heights, he is a rather sweet person although he can be a little carefree at times. He has recently developed a crush on Firion for some reason As an extra note: Bartz is actually from Final Fantasy V. He is also the same age as Firion (with the two of them being 18) _____________________________________________________________________ UN: Catlover422 Part You Want: Mage Character's Name: Ace Character's Looks: [img]https://imgur.com/zRAkq25.png[/img] Character's Personality: Ace is often a friendly person who doesn’t mind being around other people. He is also described as being rather hot blooded however he normally hides this underneath a cool demeanor Other Information: Ace isn’t human. He actually has a pair of crimson wings that are hidden underneath his cape. He is also originally from Final Fantasy Type-0 and is still deadly when it comes to cards and magic. _____________________________________________________________________ UN: Catlover422 Part You Want: Pet Character's Name: Tidus Character's Looks: [img]https://imgur.com/utamHoe.png[/img] Character's Personality: Tidus often comes off as bubbly, childish and cheerful. He has also been described as a literal sunshine child. However, he can get serious if things start to turn south. Other: Tidus is an unknown immortal creature who’s kind is highly prized as pets. He seems to have a similar appearance to a fairy as evident by the wings on his back. He will also wear a collar around his neck. He’s also originally from Final Fantasy X.
UN: Catlover33
Part You Want: Middle Prince
Character's Name: Firion
Character's Looks: Vrfpunh.png
Character's Personality: He’s the kind of person who seems to be cold at first however, he has a strong sense of justice. He also isn’t completely human and has seemingly distanced himself from others due to the fact that he won’t ever age past 18 or die like a normal human. Whenever he opens up to someone, he’s rather friendly and wants to be around them.
Other: He’s caught in the middle of a love triangle between Bartz and another male. Also, did I mention that his game of origin is Final Fantasy II and that he’s attracted to males.

UN: Catlover422
Part You Want: Mixed Role (Mage/Knight)
Character's Name: Bartz Klauser
Character's Looks: sttvpgf.png
Character's Personality: Bartz Klauser is a young fairy who has a fear of heights. Other than his fear of heights, he is a rather sweet person although he can be a little carefree at times. He has recently developed a crush on Firion for some reason

As an extra note: Bartz is actually from Final Fantasy V. He is also the same age as Firion (with the two of them being 18)

Part You Want: Mage
Character's Name: Ace
Character's Looks: zRAkq25.png
Character's Personality: Ace is often a friendly person who doesn’t mind being around other people. He is also described as being rather hot blooded however he normally hides this underneath a cool demeanor
Other Information: Ace isn’t human. He actually has a pair of crimson wings that are hidden underneath his cape. He is also originally from Final Fantasy Type-0 and is still deadly when it comes to cards and magic.

Part You Want: Pet
Character's Name: Tidus
Character's Looks: utamHoe.png
Character's Personality: Tidus often comes off as bubbly, childish and cheerful. He has also been described as a literal sunshine child. However, he can get serious if things start to turn south.
Other: Tidus is an unknown immortal creature who’s kind is highly prized as pets. He seems to have a similar appearance to a fairy as evident by the wings on his back. He will also wear a collar around his neck. He’s also originally from Final Fantasy X.
LIo8D8G.gif
I just grabbed the old forms for them.
I just grabbed the old forms for them.
LIo8D8G.gif
*intense coding noises* UN: Tumbleweeds Part You Want: Doctor Name: Gray Laech Holmes (Leech) Gender: Male (he/him, they/them) Age: 29 Sexuality: He is too preoccupied for love but anyone is welcome to try Species: Human 100% I am not lying this time :) Character's Looks: I regret to inform you all that he is no longer as handsome as he once was [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/888937614831415316/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/888936639383076884/image0.jpg[/img] Baby Grayson why you so cute- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/888980583735234610/image0.jpg[/img] Character's Personality: Gray is a confusing guy to say the least. For a medical practitioner he seems to know very little about how people work, more so their emotions than their inner workings but still. He can be helpful but he’ll often force himself into situations or conversations we’re he is very much not needed. He’s a bit unhinged (as all my characters are) but he is acutely aware of it and feels bad when others are made uncomfortable by him. He can become very attached to things or ideas and nothing can stop him from obsessing over these things. He becomes extremely paranoid and reclusive if his mask is removed or damaged. Backstory: Gray became a doctor out of necessity/accidentally. His family and (old) close friends won’t go near him anymore. The rest is a secret >:D Other: - For sure not a cannibal I assure you ;) - You all know Archibald? The man? - Uses too much alliteration - [s]Desperately needs help[/s] [center][i]Something is not right, I can feel it in my… [b]blood[/b][/i] [s](hint hint)[/s][/center]
*intense coding noises*

UN: Tumbleweeds

Part You Want: Doctor
Name: Gray Laech Holmes (Leech)
Sexuality: He is too preoccupied for love but anyone is welcome to try
Species: Human 100% I am not lying this time :)

Character's Looks:
I regret to inform you all that he is no longer as handsome as he once was
Untitled_Artwork.png
image0.jpg

Baby Grayson why you so cute-
image0.jpg

Character's Personality:
Gray is a confusing guy to say the least. For a medical practitioner he seems to know very little about how people work, more so their emotions than their inner workings but still. He can be helpful but he’ll often force himself into situations or conversations we’re he is very much not needed. He’s a bit unhinged (as all my characters are) but he is acutely aware of it and feels bad when others are made uncomfortable by him. He can become very attached to things or ideas and nothing can stop him from obsessing over these things.
He becomes extremely paranoid and reclusive if his mask is removed or damaged.

Backstory:
Gray became a doctor out of necessity/accidentally. His family and (old) close friends won’t go near him anymore. The rest is a secret >:D

Other:
- For sure not a cannibal I assure you ;)
- You all know Archibald? The man?
- Uses too much alliteration
- Desperately needs help
Something is not right, I can feel it in my… blood
(hint hint)
1bGY4da.gif
AHA I MIGHT BE LATE BUT AHAHAHAHAHA-
AHA I MIGHT BE LATE BUT AHAHAHAHAHA-
JkpHEfN.jpg
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
1bGY4da.gif
Who da king gonna be? 0.0
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~Virgo
[quote name="gloomi" date="2021-09-20 15:44:46" ] Who da king gonna be? 0.0 [/quote] Good question [s]A very mean 4 year old in my opinion[/s]
gloomi wrote on 2021-09-20 15:44:46:

Good question

A very mean 4 year old in my opinion
1bGY4da.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105