Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Witches Community Sisterhood {open}
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/929886299878473788/With_Words.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/337317204/original.jpg[/img][/center] [font=Times new Roman]Salutations, If you have received this letter, that indicates that your appoint has been accepted into The Witches Community Sisterhood. On behalf of our Headmistress: Song Vera, we would like to welcome you into our community, and hope to see you in our facilities in the coming weeks. You will receive your dorm which you will be allowed to personalize, and a dorm mate, who will be appointed to you on your day of arrival. You are instructed to pack your things including valued items, clothing, all magical articles that you may posses, and anything within such nature. We look forward to your arrival, and hope you can make WCS your home away from home. One of our member brooches are being sent to you via rat-parrot. Sincerely, The WCS Staff[/font] [center][emoji=pink gem 2 size=4][/center] This RP is all about gossip and magic, two of my favourite things. [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/929865866525433936/WSC_2.png[/img][/center] [center](Already linked to the page)[/center] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3061553#post_3061553][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/929865866525433936/WSC_2.png[/img][/url][/code] feel free to put this in your signature if you wish ;)
With_Words.png
original.jpg

Salutations,
If you have received this letter, that indicates that your appoint has been accepted into The Witches Community Sisterhood. On behalf of our Headmistress: Song Vera, we would like to welcome you into our community, and hope to see you in our facilities in the coming weeks. You will receive your dorm which you will be allowed to personalize, and a dorm mate, who will be appointed to you on your day of arrival. You are instructed to pack your things including valued items, clothing, all magical articles that you may posses, and anything within such nature. We look forward to your arrival, and hope you can make WCS your home away from home. One of our member brooches are being sent to you via rat-parrot.

Sincerely,
The WCS Staff

This RP is all about gossip and magic, two of my favourite things.

WSC_2.png
(Already linked to the page)
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3061553#post_3061553][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721924199236763648/929865866525433936/WSC_2.png[/img][/url]
feel free to put this in your signature if you wish ;)
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/929865867230064661/WSC_1.png[/img][/center] [center][font=garamond][size=7]Rules[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=times new Romans] 1. Hate the character not the player. 2. The people who live at WCS are women, but I encourage to make characters of all genders. (People that do cleaning or maintenance on the grounds etc.) 3. Keep characters between 18 to 28 please. 4.No OP characters. 5. If you have a character that possesses magic, then make sure it is one *specific* talent per character to make it fair. 6. Don’t be afraid to go all out on description+backstory. 7. Max 3 characters per player. Let’s try to not get so confusing. 8. Try not to spam. I will probably make a separate spam oc where we just play around with the characters but we shall see. 9. Please include the Sorority Member brooch into your characters design. (It is mandatory if your a tenant) 10. (Just to clear this up) Anyone is allowed to be a *tenant* as long as they do not identify as male. Use “magic man” in your form to show you read the rules. [/center]
WSC_1.png
Rules
1. Hate the character not the player.

2. The people who live at WCS are women, but I encourage to make characters of all genders. (People that do cleaning or maintenance on the grounds etc.)

3. Keep characters between 18 to 28 please.

4.No OP characters.

5. If you have a character that possesses magic, then make sure it is one *specific* talent per character to make it fair.

6. Don’t be afraid to go all out on description+backstory.

7. Max 3 characters per player. Let’s try to not get so confusing.

8. Try not to spam. I will probably make a separate spam oc where we just play around with the characters but we shall see.

9. Please include the Sorority Member brooch into your characters design. (It is mandatory if your a tenant)

10. (Just to clear this up) Anyone is allowed to be a *tenant* as long as they do not identify as male.

Use “magic man” in your form to show you read the rules.
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~Virgo
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/929865867230064661/WSC_1.png[/img][/center] [center][font=garamond][size=7]Scenes[/size][/font][/center] [center]{Something new in trying to make the[center][/center] rp more visual. If you have any ideas for scenes with pictures just pm me.}[/center] [center][font=garamond][size=7]The Library[/size][/font][/center][center] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/09/fc/cc/09fccc4a5bd559c32c21bf6c2c9198af.jpg[/img] [center][font=garamond][size=7]The Lobby[/size][/font][/center][center] [center][img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/337317204/original.jpg[/img][/center] [center][font=garamond][size=7]Mess Hall[/size][/font][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/730205320089042965/930141763035873330/5c3572aa5a6db4780bd4ca58cd83496008c10839.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/929886774333952060/Gem.png[/img][/center]
WSC_1.png
Scenes
{Something new in trying to make the
rp more visual. If you have any ideas for scenes with pictures just pm me.}
The Library
09fccc4a5bd559c32c21bf6c2c9198af.jpg
The Lobby
original.jpg
Mess Hall
5c3572aa5a6db4780bd4ca58cd83496008c10839.png
Gem.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~Virgo
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/929865867230064661/WSC_1.png[/img][/center][center][font=garamond][size=7]Forms[/size][/font][/center] [code] [b]User name:[/b] [b]Character name:[/b] [b]Species:[/b] Staff/Attendant (bold which one you choose) [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Backstory (optional)/personality:[/b] [b]Magical Talent:[/b] [b]Familiar (all info):[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [/code]
WSC_1.png
Forms
Code:
[b]User name:[/b] [b]Character name:[/b] [b]Species:[/b] Staff/Attendant (bold which one you choose) [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Backstory (optional)/personality:[/b] [b]Magical Talent:[/b] [b]Familiar (all info):[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~Virgo
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/929865867230064661/WSC_1.png[/img][/center][center][font=garamond][size=7]Character List[/size][/font][/center]
WSC_1.png
Character List
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~Virgo
OH YEAH BBY TIME TO SPREAD RUMORS
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I made far to many characters in my noggin and I can't choose which to use ;-;
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
[quote name="Tumbleweeds" date="2022-01-11 10:19:04" ] OH YEAH BBY TIME TO SPREAD RUMORS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I made far to many characters in my noggin and I can't choose which to use ;-; [/quote] I think I’m gonna make it 2 characters per player so it dosent get tiring
Tumbleweeds wrote on 2022-01-11 10:19:04:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think I’m gonna make it 2 characters per player so it dosent get tiring
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~Virgo
[quote name="gloomi" date="2022-01-11 10:58:54" ] [quote name="Tumbleweeds" date="2022-01-11 10:19:04" ] OH YEAH BBY TIME TO SPREAD RUMORS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I made far to many characters in my noggin and I can't choose which to use ;-; [/quote] I think I’m gonna make it 2 characters per player so it dosent get tiring [/quote] In that case I’ll have to put all of them into a pan and boiled them into a concentrated scum *evil sounds* [size=1][size=1]*eyes my avatar* yes, you will do nicely…[/size][/size]
gloomi wrote on 2022-01-11 10:58:54:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In that case I’ll have to put all of them into a pan and boiled them into a concentrated scum *evil sounds*

*eyes my avatar* yes, you will do nicely…
1bGY4da.gif
[quote name="Tumbleweeds" date="2022-01-11 11:31:12" ] [quote name="gloomi" date="2022-01-11 10:58:54" ] [quote name="Tumbleweeds" date="2022-01-11 10:19:04" ] OH YEAH BBY TIME TO SPREAD RUMORS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I made far to many characters in my noggin and I can't choose which to use ;-; [/quote] I think I’m gonna make it 2 characters per player so it dosent get tiring [/quote] In that case I’ll have to put all of them into a pan and boiled them into a concentrated scum *evil sounds* [size=1][size=1]*eyes my avatar* yes, you will do nicely…[/size][/size] [/quote] oh lord
Tumbleweeds wrote on 2022-01-11 11:31:12:
gloomi wrote on 2022-01-11 10:58:54:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In that case I’ll have to put all of them into a pan and boiled them into a concentrated scum *evil sounds*

*eyes my avatar* yes, you will do nicely…
oh lord
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~Virgo
[b]User name:[/b] Person who can’t read rules [b]Character name:[/b] Petrichor D. Etha [b]Species:[/b] Ghoul (there’s some human in there somewhere) [b]Staff[/b]/Attendant [b]Gender:[/b] Lady [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/730205320089042965/930210882624036864/1306309_y9X1P20u.png[/img] A short and stout woman with dark skin, poofy braids/dreads, pointed ears, and bright red unblinking eyes. She stands hunched over due to the weight of all the fungus growing on her old clothing. She never wears shoes for whatever reason so she walks silently. All for ponchos and ratty pants. [b]Backstory (optional)/personality:[/b] Petrichor is introverted unless fungus is in anyway referred to. She lives for them, they are everything to her. She spends a lot of time in her head both being smart and thinking stuff up and being paranoid. She is very protective over everything especially the attendants. During humid weather she opens up and becomes much more outgoing and bubbly. Jack of most trades master of none and a walking encyclopedia. Petrichor was once an attendant but has long since overstayed her welcome. She grew too fond of the community and the mold lacing the oldest books. Instead of leaving she now helps out wherever help is needed. [b]Magical Talent:[/b] Fungus physiology: The ability to use the abilities of various species of fungus. This includes growing them. [b]Familiar (all info):[/b] Her familiar changes frequently. Everyday she picks one of her belongings to accompany her for the day. Usually it’s some sort of rotting fruit, old book, or plant she claims she can hear talking. [b]Other:[/b] - Still deciding on her role - I have gone mushroom crazy irl and I’ll be using her to spread the word of mother mycelium - She might end up with a New Orleans/Cajun accent if I can figure out how to write it in an understandable and respectful way ----- [b]Character name:[/b] Cassidy "Gone Cat" Virtuous [b]Species:[/b] Madwoman (human) Staff/[b]Attendant[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] Transfem [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/934850156757659668/Silly.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/930952076664651846/1420439_DMVIrgaJ.png[/img] Cassidy is a very tall creature with amber eyes, sickly skin, pointed teeth, long ears, and strangely mottled hair that is definitely cut into a mullet. Her wardrobe is entirely scavenged/stolen and she has no style. A fan of hats. She wears the brooch around clipped by her collar no matter the shirt. [b]Backstory (optional)/personality:[/b] Gonna write the definition of a word that isn’t allowed on FR I believe: A thoroughly despicable and untrustworthy person; a scoundrel. Cassidy is a rat through and through. They get their kicks gnawing on drywall and stealing garbage. A truly atrocious creature but they are easily won over with peanuts. She often acts very cool and slick and flirts with everyone because it’s fun and she thinks she’s great. She is not evil like my other crazy characters, she just has alternative ways of helping others. Ever since one of her ancestors perfected the ability to turn things into gold the Virtuous family was known for its wealth and powerful witches and wizards. For whatever reason, perhaps some jealous persons curse, Cassidy was born with a “useless” ability. To somehow save the families reputation she was hidden away until now. She couldn’t care less about improving her talent but she is glad to be out of the her parent’s mansion. [b]Magical Talent:[/b] Can understand and be understood by rodents. [b]Familiar (all info):[/b] A indeterminable amount of rats, nutria, moles, voles, mice and all that good stuff. Each one has some rich backstory which I'll be adding here as they come up. Lennie: A very large capybara. Very strong, has a thing for staring at stagnant pools of water. Loves ketchup and velvet. [b]Other:[/b] - MaGiC MaN - They are turning into Calvin and I’m trying to keep it from happening - [s]7 foot frame, rats along his back[/s] I did not mean for this to happen and I’m mad about it - Gives everyone nicknames, mostly Slick [b]Points of interest for gossip and such:[/b] Petrichor: - Petrichor is a ghoul. A creature that is sustained by eating the flesh of others. - She is the owner of two rooms, her bedroom and a room that's completely off limits to attendants. Cassidy: - She is from a very famous and powerful family but does her best to hide that fact.
User name: Person who can’t read rules

Character name: Petrichor D. Etha

Species: Ghoul (there’s some human in there somewhere)

Staff/Attendant

Appearance:
1306309_y9X1P20u.png
A short and stout woman with dark skin, poofy braids/dreads, pointed ears, and bright red unblinking eyes. She stands hunched over due to the weight of all the fungus growing on her old clothing. She never wears shoes for whatever reason so she walks silently. All for ponchos and ratty pants.

Backstory (optional)/personality:
Petrichor is introverted unless fungus is in anyway referred to. She lives for them, they are everything to her. She spends a lot of time in her head both being smart and thinking stuff up and being paranoid. She is very protective over everything especially the attendants. During humid weather she opens up and becomes much more outgoing and bubbly. Jack of most trades master of none and a walking encyclopedia.

Petrichor was once an attendant but has long since overstayed her welcome. She grew too fond of the community and the mold lacing the oldest books. Instead of leaving she now helps out wherever help is needed.

Magical Talent: Fungus physiology: The ability to use the abilities of various species of fungus. This includes growing them.

Familiar (all info):
Her familiar changes frequently. Everyday she picks one of her belongings to accompany her for the day. Usually it’s some sort of rotting fruit, old book, or plant she claims she can hear talking.

Other:
- Still deciding on her role
- I have gone mushroom crazy irl and I’ll be using her to spread the word of mother mycelium
- She might end up with a New Orleans/Cajun accent if I can figure out how to write it in an understandable and respectful way
Character name: Cassidy "Gone Cat" Virtuous

Species: Madwoman (human)

Staff/Attendant

Appearance:
Silly.png
1420439_DMVIrgaJ.png
Cassidy is a very tall creature with amber eyes, sickly skin, pointed teeth, long ears, and strangely mottled hair that is definitely cut into a mullet. Her wardrobe is entirely scavenged/stolen and she has no style. A fan of hats. She wears the brooch around clipped by her collar no matter the shirt.

Backstory (optional)/personality:
Gonna write the definition of a word that isn’t allowed on FR I believe: A thoroughly despicable and untrustworthy person; a scoundrel. Cassidy is a rat through and through. They get their kicks gnawing on drywall and stealing garbage. A truly atrocious creature but they are easily won over with peanuts. She often acts very cool and slick and flirts with everyone because it’s fun and she thinks she’s great. She is not evil like my other crazy characters, she just has alternative ways of helping others.

Ever since one of her ancestors perfected the ability to turn things into gold the Virtuous family was known for its wealth and powerful witches and wizards. For whatever reason, perhaps some jealous persons curse, Cassidy was born with a “useless” ability. To somehow save the families reputation she was hidden away until now. She couldn’t care less about improving her talent but she is glad to be out of the her parent’s mansion.

Magical Talent: Can understand and be understood by rodents.

Familiar (all info):
A indeterminable amount of rats, nutria, moles, voles, mice and all that good stuff. Each one has some rich backstory which I'll be adding here as they come up.
Lennie: A very large capybara. Very strong, has a thing for staring at stagnant pools of water. Loves ketchup and velvet.

Other:
- MaGiC MaN
- They are turning into Calvin and I’m trying to keep it from happening
- 7 foot frame, rats along his back I did not mean for this to happen and I’m mad about it
- Gives everyone nicknames, mostly Slick

Points of interest for gossip and such:
Petrichor:
- Petrichor is a ghoul. A creature that is sustained by eating the flesh of others.
- She is the owner of two rooms, her bedroom and a room that's completely off limits to attendants.

Cassidy:
- She is from a very famous and powerful family but does her best to hide that fact.
1bGY4da.gif
1 2 3 4 5