Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Mariahwong46
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Cäcilie nodded. “I don’t think I stood much of a chance,” she admitted. Putting on a smile, she said, “But that wasn’t too bad! Not sure if it fits, but...good game.”
Cäcilie nodded. “I don’t think I stood much of a chance,” she admitted. Putting on a smile, she said, “But that wasn’t too bad! Not sure if it fits, but...good game.”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Lilac says likewise it was quite interesting and turned to leave
Lilac says likewise it was quite interesting and turned to leave
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
Cäcilie left as well, returning to her room so she could write and send a letter back home at Enbarr. It was just an account of her loss and a few sentences devoted to early academy life, but she wanted to do it nonetheless.
Cäcilie left as well, returning to her room so she could write and send a letter back home at Enbarr. It was just an account of her loss and a few sentences devoted to early academy life, but she wanted to do it nonetheless.
Lilac wrote to the king regent felix explaining her loss in the mock battle and how she was on the search for her parents and asked if he was ok and hoped he was okay with his new status as the king regent
Lilac wrote to the king regent felix explaining her loss in the mock battle and how she was on the search for her parents and asked if he was ok and hoped he was okay with his new status as the king regent
When Cäcilie finished, she handed her letter off to the poor person that usually sent letters to and from Enbarr, then went to the dining hall to get ready for dinner.
When Cäcilie finished, she handed her letter off to the poor person that usually sent letters to and from Enbarr, then went to the dining hall to get ready for dinner.
Lilac handed her letter tothe faerghus kingdom messenger then headed to go eat something
Lilac handed her letter tothe faerghus kingdom messenger then headed to go eat something
Cäcilie sat with the other Black Eagles, entertaining small talk. When she saw Lilac come into the dining hall, though, she tried to wave her over.
Cäcilie sat with the other Black Eagles, entertaining small talk. When she saw Lilac come into the dining hall, though, she tried to wave her over.
Lilac spotted her and walked over not noticing the glares of the other black eagles and says hi there Cacilie
Lilac spotted her and walked over not noticing the glares of the other black eagles and says hi there Cacilie
“I wanted to ask you something,” Cäcilie said. Glancing at the Black Eagles, she stood up and gestured for Lilac to follow her to a different table, taking her plate of food with her. Sitting down, she looked at Lilac. “Who taught you how to fight?”
“I wanted to ask you something,” Cäcilie said. Glancing at the Black Eagles, she stood up and gestured for Lilac to follow her to a different table, taking her plate of food with her. Sitting down, she looked at Lilac. “Who taught you how to fight?”
Lilac says both of my parents i'm adept at using swords and lances and know infantry fighting styles and mobile ones to
Lilac says both of my parents i'm adept at using swords and lances and know infantry fighting styles and mobile ones to
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33