Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Mariahwong46
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
Cäcilie finished up her meal, made sure her professor would let her go, and sent off a letter to Edelgard so she knew they were coming. Once she threw a few sets of clothes into a bag, she went to sleep, waking up fairly early the next day (by her standards, at least).
Cäcilie finished up her meal, made sure her professor would let her go, and sent off a letter to Edelgard so she knew they were coming. Once she threw a few sets of clothes into a bag, she went to sleep, waking up fairly early the next day (by her standards, at least).
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Lilac was still asleep but woke up and got ready to go and waved seeing cacilie
Lilac was still asleep but woke up and got ready to go and waved seeing cacilie
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
Cäcilie waved back, walking over to her. “Ready to go? Some knights will be coming with us until we get close to Enbarr.”
Cäcilie waved back, walking over to her. “Ready to go? Some knights will be coming with us until we get close to Enbarr.”
Lilac says ok and walked with her and was shocked seeing some knights for the kingdom show to them and was confused
Lilac says ok and walked with her and was shocked seeing some knights for the kingdom show to them and was confused
When Cäcilie had asked for her teacher’s permission earlier, they had insisted that some knights go with them. She had assumed that they would be in the Knights of Seiros, but considering that Lilac was the Kingdom’s Princess, it made sense that they would be Kingdom knights. Not that Cäcilie was complaining; she didn’t want to make the trip with just her and Lilac.
When Cäcilie had asked for her teacher’s permission earlier, they had insisted that some knights go with them. She had assumed that they would be in the Knights of Seiros, but considering that Lilac was the Kingdom’s Princess, it made sense that they would be Kingdom knights. Not that Cäcilie was complaining; she didn’t want to make the trip with just her and Lilac.
Lilac says oh goodness um hello knights of my kingdom she was flustered and says ready to head out cacilie
Lilac says oh goodness um hello knights of my kingdom she was flustered and says ready to head out cacilie
Cäcilie nods, and boldly lead the way—until one of the knights took over instead. Obediently stepping back, she walked alongside Lilac without giving their differing statuses much thought.
Cäcilie nods, and boldly lead the way—until one of the knights took over instead. Obediently stepping back, she walked alongside Lilac without giving their differing statuses much thought.
Lilac says sorry about this cacilie since i'm the princess i have people who wish to get rid of me but i don't know what i did to deserve such anger
Lilac says sorry about this cacilie since i'm the princess i have people who wish to get rid of me but i don't know what i did to deserve such anger
Cäcilie glanced at her. “It’s fine, really!” She said kindly. “No need to apologize—I might just be some orphan that the emperor looks after, but I have a fair share of people who don’t like me, either. Like Hubert! Sometimes it’s just a matter of circumstance; that’s what Edelgard tells me, anyway.”
Cäcilie glanced at her. “It’s fine, really!” She said kindly. “No need to apologize—I might just be some orphan that the emperor looks after, but I have a fair share of people who don’t like me, either. Like Hubert! Sometimes it’s just a matter of circumstance; that’s what Edelgard tells me, anyway.”
Lilac says true but this hubert needs to lighten up i don't understand why he would be hateful to you, your a kind person she soft smiled
Lilac says true but this hubert needs to lighten up i don't understand why he would be hateful to you, your a kind person she soft smiled
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33