Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Rose's Dragon Leveling [temp. closed]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][b][size=5]Rose's Dragon Leveling[/size][/b] Open | [b]Closed[/b] I'm opening up a dragon leveling service! In addition to leveling dragons, by request I can also sell any items I get to you for lowest auction house price (for example, if an eliminate drops while I'm grinding, I can sell that to you when I send back the dragon). I am subbed, so you don't need to ping. [center][b]How This'll Work[/b][/center] [list][*] Fill out the form and send a CR with the dragon. (Please make sure the dragon is named and your username is in their bio before sending them over!) [*] I will get to training as soon as I have spare time. Turnaround time should look something like a week, but it may take more or less time than that depending on how busy I am at any given time. [*] When I am done training the dragon, I will send a two-way CR with the dragon. You will send back the payment then. [i]If you do not claim your dragon 7 days after I send the CR and do not notify me beforehand if there will be a delay, I may cancel the trade and put the dragon on the auction house.[/i] [/list] By your request, I can also stat dragons according to a specific build. [i]This will require a link to the build in question, preferably put in their bio as well.[/i] I can also switch out scratch/shred and meditate/contuse for the other with no fee. [center][b]Prices (by level)[/b] [columns] 1-8 = 10kt/g[color=transparent]a[/color]| 9 = 13kt/g [color=transparent]aa[/color]| 10 = 15kt/g [color=transparent]a[/color]| 11 = 30kt/g [color=transparent]a[/color]| 12 = 40kt/g [color=transparent]a[/color]| 13 = 50kt/g [color=transparent]a[/color]| [color=transparent]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/color] [nextcol] 14 = 60kt/g[color=transparent]a[/color] | 15 = 70kt/g[color=transparent]a[/color] | 16 = 80kt/g[color=transparent]a[/color] | 17 = 90kt/g[color=transparent]a[/color] | 18 = 100kt/g | 19 = 110kt/g | [color=transparent]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/color] [nextcol] 20 = 130kt/g 21 = 150kt/g 22 = 170kt/g 23 = 190kt/g 24 = 210kt/g 25 = 250kt/g [color=transparent]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/color] [nextcol] You may also pay in items equivalent to the cost. For example, paying one egg will be sufficient for a level 25 dragon. The preferred method of payment is gems > treasure > items. For dragons who are already preleveled, the cost of that level will be subtracted. For example, if you have a level 10 dragon that you want to be trained to level 25, it will cost 235kt/g.[/columns] Any rare drops that you may request to buy (whether it be genes, battlestones, or eggs) will be sold at lowest auction house price. They will be sent alongside the dragon and the additional cost will be noted on the CR trade. If multiple people request the same rare drop, it will go to whoever asked their dragon to be trained first; if more than one of said item happens to drop, then I will give the second to the other person and alternate that way. I can train dragons to any level as long as you specify; it’s not limited to just level 25s! I’ll train dragons just to 7, 10, or anything else. Also, during specific festivals and mini-holidays (especially festivals where the mire or ghostlight ruins are good places to grind for currency, or mini-holidays with an EXP boost) there may be discounts. Check the most recent bump to see if there’s a discount running! [center][b]Order Form[/b][/center][/center] [quote] Username: Dragon: Current Level: Level To: Payment: Other (if you want them to be statted a certain way, battlestone switches, if you want to buy any rare drops, etc; leaving this blank or saying 'none' is fine if you just want the leveling): [/quote]
Rose's Dragon Leveling
Open | Closed

I'm opening up a dragon leveling service! In addition to leveling dragons, by request I can also sell any items I get to you for lowest auction house price (for example, if an eliminate drops while I'm grinding, I can sell that to you when I send back the dragon).

I am subbed, so you don't need to ping.
How This'll Work
  • Fill out the form and send a CR with the dragon. (Please make sure the dragon is named and your username is in their bio before sending them over!)
  • I will get to training as soon as I have spare time. Turnaround time should look something like a week, but it may take more or less time than that depending on how busy I am at any given time.
  • When I am done training the dragon, I will send a two-way CR with the dragon. You will send back the payment then. If you do not claim your dragon 7 days after I send the CR and do not notify me beforehand if there will be a delay, I may cancel the trade and put the dragon on the auction house.

By your request, I can also stat dragons according to a specific build. This will require a link to the build in question, preferably put in their bio as well. I can also switch out scratch/shred and meditate/contuse for the other with no fee.
Prices (by level)

1-8 = 10kt/ga|

9 = 13kt/g aa|

10 = 15kt/g a|

11 = 30kt/g a|

12 = 40kt/g a|

13 = 50kt/g a|
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
14 = 60kt/ga |

15 = 70kt/ga |

16 = 80kt/ga |

17 = 90kt/ga |

18 = 100kt/g |

19 = 110kt/g |
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
20 = 130kt/g

21 = 150kt/g

22 = 170kt/g

23 = 190kt/g

24 = 210kt/g

25 = 250kt/g
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You may also pay in items equivalent to the cost. For example, paying one egg will be sufficient for a level 25 dragon. The preferred method of payment is gems > treasure > items.

For dragons who are already preleveled, the cost of that level will be subtracted. For example, if you have a level 10 dragon that you want to be trained to level 25, it will cost 235kt/g.

Any rare drops that you may request to buy (whether it be genes, battlestones, or eggs) will be sold at lowest auction house price. They will be sent alongside the dragon and the additional cost will be noted on the CR trade. If multiple people request the same rare drop, it will go to whoever asked their dragon to be trained first; if more than one of said item happens to drop, then I will give the second to the other person and alternate that way.

I can train dragons to any level as long as you specify; it’s not limited to just level 25s! I’ll train dragons just to 7, 10, or anything else.

Also, during specific festivals and mini-holidays (especially festivals where the mire or ghostlight ruins are good places to grind for currency, or mini-holidays with an EXP boost) there may be discounts. Check the most recent bump to see if there’s a discount running!
Order Form
Quote:
Username:
Dragon:
Current Level:
Level To:
Payment:
Other (if you want them to be statted a certain way, battlestone switches, if you want to buy any rare drops, etc; leaving this blank or saying 'none' is fine if you just want the leveling):
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
[center][b]Slots[/b][/center] 1): open 2): open [center][b]Waitlist[/b][/center] [list][*] none right now! [/list]
Slots
1): open
2): open
Waitlist
  • none right now!
[center][b]Completed Dragons[/b] (May be switched out if I need another reserve post.)[/center] Every level 25 dragon I have was personally leveled, with the sole exception of Winterknight. Additionally, I have leveled two dragons to 25 for a friend, one Sedona and one mage. I have also trained the following dragons:[list] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73982906]Aurora[/url] from level 11 to 24. [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81153937]Weichei[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86251178]Elspeth[/url] from level 7 to 25. [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86938623]BlackSwan[/url] from level 16 to 25, and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74481613]Scorpion[/url] from level 10 to 25. [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64779065]Siegmund[/url] from level 10 to 25. [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88257738]Cymbeline[/url] from level 15 to 25. [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87978268]Ceindrych[/url] from level 1 to 25.
Completed Dragons
(May be switched out if I need another reserve post.)
Every level 25 dragon I have was personally leveled, with the sole exception of Winterknight. Additionally, I have leveled two dragons to 25 for a friend, one Sedona and one mage.

I have also trained the following dragons:
Okay, we're open now! Starting with just one slot since I'm still training a meditate monk for the mire.
Okay, we're open now! Starting with just one slot since I'm still training a meditate monk for the mire.
@ThatOneRose Hi! do you happen to have a wishlist or any items you are looking for? would you consider Baldwin mats as payment? (i'm wanting a lvl 16 to 25) :)
@ThatOneRose Hi! do you happen to have a wishlist or any items you are looking for? would you consider Baldwin mats as payment? (i'm wanting a lvl 16 to 25) :)
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@Forsake

I don’t have any wishlist items that won’t cost more than necessary lol, but I can take Baldwin mats! Probably some assortment of slime that would cover the cost? My math brings me to 170kt/g, which would be 85 grey slimes assuming they’re at 2 gems each right now. If you’re good with that, feel free to send over the dragon! : )

(And preferably fill out the form too so I have a record in the thread of the dragon and everything.)
@Forsake

I don’t have any wishlist items that won’t cost more than necessary lol, but I can take Baldwin mats! Probably some assortment of slime that would cover the cost? My math brings me to 170kt/g, which would be 85 grey slimes assuming they’re at 2 gems each right now. If you’re good with that, feel free to send over the dragon! : )

(And preferably fill out the form too so I have a record in the thread of the dragon and everything.)
Bump! [emoji=rose size=1][emoji=sword and shield size=1]
Bump!
Username: BuddyDragon
Dragon: Aurora
Current Level: 11
Level To: 24
Payment: gems
Username: BuddyDragon
Dragon: Aurora
Current Level: 11
Level To: 24
Payment: gems
JEQJe7l.jpg
@BuddyDragon

That’ll come up to 180g. If you’re good with that, feel free to end over a CR and I can train them up later today!
@BuddyDragon

That’ll come up to 180g. If you’re good with that, feel free to end over a CR and I can train them up later today!
I finished my personal level 25, so there’s another spot open!
I finished my personal level 25, so there’s another spot open!
1 2 3 4 5