Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Mariahwong46
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
“I mean, a kid of House Reigan wouldn’t go by ‘princess’ and Edelgard doesn’t have any kids, so you kind of have to be,” Cäcilie pointed out nicely. Still, she beamed. “Faerghus knights probably fight differently than the Knights of Seiros, huh? Let’s head over to the training area and see!”
“I mean, a kid of House Reigan wouldn’t go by ‘princess’ and Edelgard doesn’t have any kids, so you kind of have to be,” Cäcilie pointed out nicely. Still, she beamed. “Faerghus knights probably fight differently than the Knights of Seiros, huh? Let’s head over to the training area and see!”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Lilac giggled and says race you there and started to brisk walk to the training room and picked up a lance and got in a sparring stance
Lilac giggled and says race you there and started to brisk walk to the training room and picked up a lance and got in a sparring stance
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
Cäcilie laughed—it’s been a while since she’s seen someone so energetic. She followed Lilac to the training area, picking up a training sword. “As a fair warning,” Cäcilie said as she adjusted herself, “I’m pretty bad at fighting. But! I will try anyway!”
Cäcilie laughed—it’s been a while since she’s seen someone so energetic. She followed Lilac to the training area, picking up a training sword. “As a fair warning,” Cäcilie said as she adjusted herself, “I’m pretty bad at fighting. But! I will try anyway!”
lilac attacked aiming a practice strike at Cacilie to gauge her combat prowess at first then turn serious and swung her lance with full furce
lilac attacked aiming a practice strike at Cacilie to gauge her combat prowess at first then turn serious and swung her lance with full furce
Cäcilie let out a little squeak, barely countering the attack and instead opting to dodge.
Cäcilie let out a little squeak, barely countering the attack and instead opting to dodge.
Lilac panicked and says i'm so sorry and was apologizing due to her unknown anger trait
Lilac panicked and says i'm so sorry and was apologizing due to her unknown anger trait
“You’re fine!” Cäcilie said. “Just a little surprising, is all. Trust me, I’ve been almost killed while training before. That being said...” She trailed off so she could focus on attacking Lilac, hoping that it would hit.
“You’re fine!” Cäcilie said. “Just a little surprising, is all. Trust me, I’ve been almost killed while training before. That being said...” She trailed off so she could focus on attacking Lilac, hoping that it would hit.
Lilac noticed the change in her attitude and winced barely blocking cacilie's strike and counters with her own
Lilac noticed the change in her attitude and winced barely blocking cacilie's strike and counters with her own
Cäcilie dodged and made another attack. Kindly, in her I’m-entertaining-small-talk tone, she asked, “Did you hear that the Black Eagles, Blue Lions, and Golden Deer will be having a mock battle in the Great Tree Moon? Miss Byleth told me it was a tradition to...judge the combat skills of the new students, I think.”
Cäcilie dodged and made another attack. Kindly, in her I’m-entertaining-small-talk tone, she asked, “Did you hear that the Black Eagles, Blue Lions, and Golden Deer will be having a mock battle in the Great Tree Moon? Miss Byleth told me it was a tradition to...judge the combat skills of the new students, I think.”
Lilac says true but how do you know my mother was byleth ms Cacilie and i come to the academy to find my missing parents and kill whoever kidnapped them rage showed in her eyes
Lilac says true but how do you know my mother was byleth ms Cacilie and i come to the academy to find my missing parents and kill whoever kidnapped them rage showed in her eyes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33