Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Mariahwong46
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Cäcilie paused for a moment. “Yikes, and I thought Hubert was a bit scary...” she muttered. Shaking it off, she said, “Honestly, I didn’t actually know Miss Byleth was your mom until she told me a little bit before she left. I know her as the archbishop.” She lowered her sword and spoke a little quieter, “But I kind of get the whole...kill whoever wronged your parents thing. I would do the same, I think.”
Cäcilie paused for a moment. “Yikes, and I thought Hubert was a bit scary...” she muttered. Shaking it off, she said, “Honestly, I didn’t actually know Miss Byleth was your mom until she told me a little bit before she left. I know her as the archbishop.” She lowered her sword and spoke a little quieter, “But I kind of get the whole...kill whoever wronged your parents thing. I would do the same, I think.”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Lilac says my deepest apologies seems i have inhereted my father's anger pay me no mind she bows
Lilac says my deepest apologies seems i have inhereted my father's anger pay me no mind she bows
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
“No need to apologize,” Cäcilie said kindly, shrugging a bit. “I don’t mind.” Deciding that they were done training, she started putting her sword away. “Back to the mock battle, though... Are you excited or nervous?”
“No need to apologize,” Cäcilie said kindly, shrugging a bit. “I don’t mind.” Deciding that they were done training, she started putting her sword away. “Back to the mock battle, though... Are you excited or nervous?”
Lilac says both are the same time but i want to lead my house to victory and unaware of Isamu walking towards them
Lilac says both are the same time but i want to lead my house to victory and unaware of Isamu walking towards them
Cäcilie didn’t fully consider Isamu coming either, instead continuing her conversation with Lilac. “I...don’t think I’m going to do well,” Cäcilie admitted sheepishly. “I can pick locks and dodge, but I’m not the best at actually fighting.”
Cäcilie didn’t fully consider Isamu coming either, instead continuing her conversation with Lilac. “I...don’t think I’m going to do well,” Cäcilie admitted sheepishly. “I can pick locks and dodge, but I’m not the best at actually fighting.”
Lilac says aren't you suppose to be a proud and confident house leader she was trying to help Cacilie build her confidence

Isamu says well hello my fellow house head leaders may the best house leader win the mock battle
Lilac says aren't you suppose to be a proud and confident house leader she was trying to help Cacilie build her confidence

Isamu says well hello my fellow house head leaders may the best house leader win the mock battle
Cäcilie chuckled, but it didn’t hold any humor. “I’m still not sure why I’m the house leader, honestly.” She looked at Isamu and nodded her greeting. “You’re the Golden Deer’s house leader, right? I’d have to say that you’re correct—may the best win.”
Cäcilie chuckled, but it didn’t hold any humor. “I’m still not sure why I’m the house leader, honestly.” She looked at Isamu and nodded her greeting. “You’re the Golden Deer’s house leader, right? I’d have to say that you’re correct—may the best win.”
Lilac went to the stables to pick loki the horse and outfitted him in blue lion horse armor then got onto loki's back and confident look in her eyes

Isamu smirked and walked to the mock battle field preparing for the fight
Lilac went to the stables to pick loki the horse and outfitted him in blue lion horse armor then got onto loki's back and confident look in her eyes

Isamu smirked and walked to the mock battle field preparing for the fight
Cäcilie made her own quick arrangements, mostly talking with the other Black Eagles and trying to come up with a plan. Being the emotional support unit, she opted to let someone else take charge of the actual, on-the-front-lines fighting when they actually got to the battlefield.
Cäcilie made her own quick arrangements, mostly talking with the other Black Eagles and trying to come up with a plan. Being the emotional support unit, she opted to let someone else take charge of the actual, on-the-front-lines fighting when they actually got to the battlefield.
Lilac was conversing with her fellow blue lions on some plans for the mock fight before getting on the battlefield

isamu was doing to same thing
Lilac was conversing with her fellow blue lions on some plans for the mock fight before getting on the battlefield

isamu was doing to same thing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33