Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Mariahwong46
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Cäcilie waited on the battlefield before it began, hoping that no one she knew happened to be in the watching crowd—not that there were a whole lot of people, but still. As she watched the other classes come in, she wondered which one would win.
Cäcilie waited on the battlefield before it began, hoping that no one she knew happened to be in the watching crowd—not that there were a whole lot of people, but still. As she watched the other classes come in, she wondered which one would win.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Lilac and Isamu stood at the front of the their respective armies
Lilac and Isamu stood at the front of the their respective armies
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
After a short while, the church overseers began the battle. Each class’s professor fought alongside them, if only so then they could step in if something went wrong; Cäcilie stayed relatively close to the back, giving words of encouragement over attacking the opposing houses.
After a short while, the church overseers began the battle. Each class’s professor fought alongside them, if only so then they could step in if something went wrong; Cäcilie stayed relatively close to the back, giving words of encouragement over attacking the opposing houses.
Lilac says my allies charge and galloped forward on her horse

isamu says charge my fellow golden deer
Lilac says my allies charge and galloped forward on her horse

isamu says charge my fellow golden deer
Cäcilie gave a word of command and then stepped back, allowing her professor to do most of the rest. The Black Eagles—most of them, anyway—were fighting well.
Cäcilie gave a word of command and then stepped back, allowing her professor to do most of the rest. The Black Eagles—most of them, anyway—were fighting well.
Lilac and isamu fought
Lilac and isamu fought
Cäcilie watched the Black Eagles fought, moving in and out as directed and staying away from the main forces of the other two houses. For the most part, the Black Eagles prioritized defense, only attacking when it was undeniably advantageous.
Cäcilie watched the Black Eagles fought, moving in and out as directed and staying away from the main forces of the other two houses. For the most part, the Black Eagles prioritized defense, only attacking when it was undeniably advantageous.
isamu and his allies surprisingly made the blue lions surrender and focused on the black eagles
isamu and his allies surprisingly made the blue lions surrender and focused on the black eagles
It was...oddly fascinating to watch as the Black Eagles started surrendering, Cäcilie herself being among the first to go. With the Golden Deer defeating the most opponents, they were the winners—and thus the battle ended as most of the observers started heading back to the monastery.
It was...oddly fascinating to watch as the Black Eagles started surrendering, Cäcilie herself being among the first to go. With the Golden Deer defeating the most opponents, they were the winners—and thus the battle ended as most of the observers started heading back to the monastery.
lilac says congrats isamu i was surprised and your strategy for sure

isamu says why thank you princess
lilac says congrats isamu i was surprised and your strategy for sure

isamu says why thank you princess
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33