Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sornieth Library & Gallery [Discord]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QExSO9X.jpg[/img] [emoji=gold star size=1][b]Hello, and welcome to the Sornieth Library and Gallery![/b][emoji=gold star size=1][/center] [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1132255712790200320/1143481694050066463/scry_3_18.png[/img][nextcol] “Hello there! Welcome to [i]Anton’s Auspicious Archive![/i] …Is what I would say if I owned the place, but sadly I do not. Instead, many welcomes to the [i]Sornieth Library and Gallery,[/i] a place for authors and artists of all kind to share their work. I hope you enjoy your time here, whether you’re merely browsing or wish to join the community! You’re free to look around at your leisure. Every dragon from all flights are welcome, so no need to be shy.”[/columns] [center][emoji=book size=1][b]What To Expect[emoji=palette size=1][center] Sornieth Library and Gallery is a Discord server. The server is intended to be somewhere for writers and artists to share their work, give and receive feedback, and generally chat. Among the features are: [list] [*] A channel to share writing, whether it’s original, fanfiction, or Flight Rising lore. [*] A channel to show drawings, regardless of what characters it may depict. [*] A channel to show crafts of all kinds, like sewing. [*] A channel dedicated to asking for and receiving advice for your writing and drawing. [*] A channel for Flight Rising dragon share and sales. [*] Server-exclusive giveaways, raffles, and contests. [*] Prompts and challenges for both writing and drawing, as well as events that focus on those prompts and challenges. [*] The Sprinto bot to challenge yourself in a writing sprint. [*] And more! [/list] [center][emoji=book size=1][b]Server Rules[/b][emoji=palette size=1][/center] A good rule of thumb here is that [i]if it’s not allowed on Flight Rising, it’s not allowed in the server.[/i] This means that: [list][*] All content must be for audiences PG-13 and below. [*] Members are expected to contact a mod with any problems, such as a rule-breaking person. [*] Members are expected to be respectful to others.[/list] Additionally, [i]members are expected to change their server nickname to a variation of their Flight Rising username for easier communication between the platforms.[/i] This can be in the form of “Username,” “Username (ID#),” or “Normal-Nickname (Username).” The mods have the ‘staff’ role within the server. These people are ThatOneRose, Blooms, and Loulemon. [center][emoji=book size=1][b]Special Thanks To…[/b][emoji=palette size=1][/center] Huge shoutout to @/Blooms and @/loulemon for helping manage the server! Congrats to @/snailie for the winning mascot scry, @/DayUndying for the winning mascot outfit, and @/Skydust for winning mascot name! [center][emoji=book size=1][b]How Can I Join?[/b][emoji=palette size=1][/center] Simple! PM ThatOneRose, or respond to this thread asking for an invite; in the latter case, either I, Blooms, or Loulemon will get back to you. [i]Invites are always open, so there’s no need to be shy![/i] [center][emoji=gold star size=1][b]We hope to see you there![/b][emoji=gold star size=1][/center]
QExSO9X.jpg

Hello, and welcome to the Sornieth Library and Gallery!
scry_3_18.png “Hello there! Welcome to Anton’s Auspicious Archive! …Is what I would say if I owned the place, but sadly I do not. Instead, many welcomes to the Sornieth Library and Gallery, a place for authors and artists of all kind to share their work. I hope you enjoy your time here, whether you’re merely browsing or wish to join the community! You’re free to look around at your leisure. Every dragon from all flights are welcome, so no need to be shy.”
What To Expect
Sornieth Library and Gallery is a Discord server. The server is intended to be somewhere for writers and artists to share their work, give and receive feedback, and generally chat. Among the features are:
  • A channel to share writing, whether it’s original, fanfiction, or Flight Rising lore.
  • A channel to show drawings, regardless of what characters it may depict.
  • A channel to show crafts of all kinds, like sewing.
  • A channel dedicated to asking for and receiving advice for your writing and drawing.
  • A channel for Flight Rising dragon share and sales.
  • Server-exclusive giveaways, raffles, and contests.
  • Prompts and challenges for both writing and drawing, as well as events that focus on those prompts and challenges.
  • The Sprinto bot to challenge yourself in a writing sprint.
  • And more!
Server Rules
A good rule of thumb here is that if it’s not allowed on Flight Rising, it’s not allowed in the server. This means that:
  • All content must be for audiences PG-13 and below.
  • Members are expected to contact a mod with any problems, such as a rule-breaking person.
  • Members are expected to be respectful to others.

Additionally, members are expected to change their server nickname to a variation of their Flight Rising username for easier communication between the platforms. This can be in the form of “Username,” “Username (ID#),” or “Normal-Nickname (Username).”

The mods have the ‘staff’ role within the server. These people are ThatOneRose, Blooms, and Loulemon.
Special Thanks To…
Huge shoutout to @/Blooms and @/loulemon for helping manage the server!

Congrats to @/snailie for the winning mascot scry, @/DayUndying for the winning mascot outfit, and @/Skydust for winning mascot name!
How Can I Join?
Simple! PM ThatOneRose, or respond to this thread asking for an invite; in the latter case, either I, Blooms, or Loulemon will get back to you. Invites are always open, so there’s no need to be shy!
We hope to see you there!
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
I'd love a link!
I'd love a link!
Cyrus/Day | He/it | On FR time
You always have permission to put art I made for in the dragons bio! Whether a free piece or commission ^_^
Please don't ping me on my own threads.
@DayUndying

I'll PM it to you now! : )
@DayUndying

I'll PM it to you now! : )
gasp! I'd love to join!
gasp! I'd love to join!
xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng OK
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png
TU8bHCP.gif
@kasarian

Sending an invite over now! : )
@kasarian

Sending an invite over now! : )
[center][b]News![/b] We’re hosting a giveaway to celebrate so many people being interested![/center] This giveaway can be entered [i]in the server[/i] after it is announced, and [i]everyone can join[/i] after they’ve arrived! The prizes will be listed in the server announcement as well, but for reference the following can all be won: [center][quote][item=Scene: Enchanted Library] Scene: Enchanted Library x1. 1 winner.[/quote] [quote][item=Scene: Art Studio] [item=Artist Satchel] Scene: Art Studio x1, Artist Satchel x1. 2 winners.[/quote] [quote][item=Shackled Book of Fairytales] [item=Shackled Book of Myths] [item=Shackled Book of Mysteries] [item=Shackled Book of Legends] Shackled Book of Fairytales x1, Shackled Book of Myths x1, Shackled Book of Mysteries x1, Shackled Book of Legends x1. 2 winners.[/quote] [quote][item=Bookworm] Bookworm x1. 2 winners.[/quote] Further explanation on the giveaway itself is in the server.
News! We’re hosting a giveaway to celebrate so many people being interested!

This giveaway can be entered in the server after it is announced, and everyone can join after they’ve arrived! The prizes will be listed in the server announcement as well, but for reference the following can all be won:
Quote:
Scene: Enchanted Library
Scene: Enchanted Library x1. 1 winner.
Quote:
Scene: Art Studio Artist Satchel
Scene: Art Studio x1, Artist Satchel x1. 2 winners.
Quote:
Shackled Book of Fairytales Shackled Book of Myths Shackled Book of Mysteries Shackled Book of Legends
Shackled Book of Fairytales x1, Shackled Book of Myths x1, Shackled Book of Mysteries x1, Shackled Book of Legends x1. 2 winners.
Quote:
Bookworm
Bookworm x1. 2 winners.

Further explanation on the giveaway itself is in the server.
!bump
!bump
-Bloom
she/her
FRT+2

I'd love a link!
I'd love a link!
@Dredgen

I’ll send it over now! : D
@Dredgen

I’ll send it over now! : D