Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Camp Enduring Honor (MHA RP/ CLOSED)
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 123 124
[quote name="TangerineFruit" date="2021-09-20 12:11:40" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2021-09-20 10:42:32" ] D i d y o u k n o w That most of/the original iteration of Jazmine is an Assassin that killed her mother, with a half-dragon father who rejects her existence as an abomination? [/quote] That is a random fact I didn’t need to know but will always remember ;w; [/quote] Wait, I made a mistake: She's the half-dragon, her dad is a full dragon
TangerineFruit wrote on 2021-09-20 12:11:40:
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2021-09-20 10:42:32:
D i d y o u k n o w

That most of/the original iteration of Jazmine is an Assassin that killed her mother, with a half-dragon father who rejects her existence as an abomination?
That is a random fact I didn’t need to know but will always remember ;w;
Wait, I made a mistake: She's the half-dragon, her dad is a full dragon
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2021-09-20 12:14:33" ] [quote name="TangerineFruit" date="2021-09-20 12:11:40" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2021-09-20 10:42:32" ] D i d y o u k n o w That most of/the original iteration of Jazmine is an Assassin that killed her mother, with a half-dragon father who rejects her existence as an abomination? [/quote] That is a random fact I didn’t need to know but will always remember ;w; [/quote] Wait, I made a mistake: She's the half-dragon, her dad is a full dragon [/quote] Also: T h i n k about that anytime she s p e a k s
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2021-09-20 12:14:33:
TangerineFruit wrote on 2021-09-20 12:11:40:
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2021-09-20 10:42:32:
D i d y o u k n o w

That most of/the original iteration of Jazmine is an Assassin that killed her mother, with a half-dragon father who rejects her existence as an abomination?
That is a random fact I didn’t need to know but will always remember ;w;
Wait, I made a mistake: She's the half-dragon, her dad is a full dragon
Also: T h i n k about that anytime she s p e a k s
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
I’m learning so much in class right now.

Learning how to kill people silently is not what I expected from my pipe fitting class.
I’m learning so much in class right now.

Learning how to kill people silently is not what I expected from my pipe fitting class.
oulcMpY.gif
Now I’m learning how to make a frittata. This is within 30 seconds.
Now I’m learning how to make a frittata. This is within 30 seconds.
oulcMpY.gif
What class are you in and why were NONE of mine like that
What class are you in and why were NONE of mine like that

Clayton Academy
*Slides over*
Have this
Luther's full backstory
*Yeets off to other places*
*Slides over*
Have this
Luther's full backstory
*Yeets off to other places*
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
That was really well written
That was really well written

Clayton Academy
Shoot, that was really good, also very sad
Shoot, that was really good, also very sad
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
Hit me in the feels why don’t you!!

Anyway I’m in the pipe fitting portion of my welding class at Tulsa Welding and one of my teachers was a marine. Anyway my other teacher decided since we had nothing to talk about that we would all share something about ourselves.

Turns out one half of my class scares her due to previous jobs/hobbies and the other is relatively normal. The marine teacher is just off teaching duty till tonight and decided to share at least two ways to kill someone and then shared he was also a pro chef who told us how to not be Neanderthals when making a frittata.
Hit me in the feels why don’t you!!

Anyway I’m in the pipe fitting portion of my welding class at Tulsa Welding and one of my teachers was a marine. Anyway my other teacher decided since we had nothing to talk about that we would all share something about ourselves.

Turns out one half of my class scares her due to previous jobs/hobbies and the other is relatively normal. The marine teacher is just off teaching duty till tonight and decided to share at least two ways to kill someone and then shared he was also a pro chef who told us how to not be Neanderthals when making a frittata.
oulcMpY.gif
Sounds fun, I guess you’ll be prepared for the apocalypse
Sounds fun, I guess you’ll be prepared for the apocalypse
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 123 124