Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Camp Enduring Honor (MHA RP/ CLOSED)
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 123 124
Jokes on you I’m not bothered to read it cause I’m uhmm.. in smart tv hell again
Jokes on you I’m not bothered to read it cause I’m uhmm.. in smart tv hell again
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
[quote name="fattycatty" date="2021-09-20 13:14:28" ] Jokes on you I’m not bothered to read it cause I’m uhmm.. in smart tv hell again [/quote] [color=#ff9ebd]W[/color][color=#ff9cbc]h[/color][color=#ff9abb]a[/color][color=#ff99b9]t[/color] [color=#ff95b7]i[/color][color=#ff93b6]f[/color] [color=#ff90b3]I[/color] [color=#ff8cb1]t[/color][color=#ff8aaf]o[/color][color=#ff88ae]l[/color][color=#ff87ad]d[/color] [color=#ff83aa]y[/color][color=#ff81a9]o[/color][color=#ff80a8]u[/color] [color=#ff7ca5]i[/color][color=#ff7aa4]t[/color] [color=#ff77a2]h[/color][color=#ff75a0]a[/color][color=#ff739f]s[/color] [color=#ff6f9d]s[/color][color=#ff6e9b]o[/color][color=#ff6c9a]l[/color][color=#ff6a99]i[/color][color=#ff6898]d[/color] [color=#ff6596]e[/color][color=#ff6394]v[/color][color=#ff6293]i[/color][color=#ff6092]d[/color][color=#ff5e91]e[/color][color=#ff5c90]n[/color][color=#ff5b8f]c[/color][color=#ff598e]e[/color] [color=#ff568b]o[/color][color=#ff548a]f[/color] [color=#ff5188]a[/color] [color=#ff4d86]t[/color][color=#ff4c85]a[/color][color=#ff4a83]t[/color][color=#ff4882]t[/color][color=#ff4781]o[/color][color=#ff4580]o[/color] [color=#ff417e]i[/color][color=#ff407d]n[/color] [color=#ff3c7a]c[/color][color=#ff3b79]o[/color][color=#ff3978]l[/color][color=#ff3777]o[/color][color=#ff3575]r[/color][color=#ff3374]s[/color] [color=#ff2f71]y[/color][color=#ff2d70]o[/color][color=#ff2b6e]u[/color][color=#ff296d]'[/color][color=#ff276b]d[/color] [color=#ff2369]n[/color][color=#ff2167]e[/color][color=#ff1f66]v[/color][color=#ff1d65]e[/color][color=#ff1a63]r[/color] [color=#ff1660]e[/color][color=#ff145f]x[/color][color=#ff125e]p[/color][color=#ff105c]e[/color][color=#ff0e5b]c[/color][color=#ff0c59]t[/color] [color=#ff0857]L[/color][color=#ff0655]u[/color][color=#ff0454]t[/color][color=#ff0252]h[/color][color=#ff0051]e[/color][color=#fc0050]r[/color] [color=#f7004e]t[/color][color=#f4004d]o[/color] [color=#ee004c]a[/color][color=#eb004b]s[/color][color=#e8004a]s[/color][color=#e60049]o[/color][color=#e30048]c[/color][color=#e00047]i[/color][color=#dd0046]a[/color][color=#da0045]t[/color][color=#d70044]e[/color] [color=#d20043]w[/color][color=#cf0042]i[/color][color=#cc0041]t[/color][color=#c90040]h[/color] [color=#c4003e]b[/color][color=#c1003d]/[/color][color=#be003c]c[/color] [color=#b8003b]i[/color][color=#b5003a]t[/color][color=#b30039]'[/color][color=#b00038]s[/color] [color=#aa0137]h[/color][color=#a70337]i[/color][color=#a30437]s[/color] [color=#9d0736]s[/color][color=#9a0836]i[/color][color=#970936]s[/color][color=#930b36]t[/color][color=#900c36]e[/color][color=#8d0d36]r[/color][color=#8a0f36]'[/color][color=#871036]s[/color] [color=#801336]f[/color][color=#7d1435]a[/color][color=#7a1635]v[/color][color=#761735]o[/color][color=#731835]r[/color][color=#701a35]i[/color][color=#6d1b35]t[/color][color=#6a1c35]e[/color] [color=#631f35]c[/color][color=#602035]o[/color][color=#5d2234]l[/color][color=#5a2334]o[/color][color=#562434]r[/color][color=#532634]s[/color][color=#502734]?[/color] And thanks~ I was writing it to be sorta like a monologue with another person that was debating if Luther was lying or not... And will pull create the actual scene of it with a few memories ---------- As for the class... you now know how to take on the apocalypse and I will kindly leave you alone during that.
fattycatty wrote on 2021-09-20 13:14:28:

What if I told you it has solid evidence of a tattoo in colors you'd never expect Luther to associate with b/c it's his sister's favorite colors?

And thanks~
I was writing it to be sorta like a monologue with another person that was debating if Luther was lying or not... And will pull create the actual scene of it with a few memories

As for the class... you now know how to take on the apocalypse and I will kindly leave you alone during that.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Also, I told my mom about this and there was litterally not much Luther could really do. As when someone is bleeding out like that it's like a room full of people's job to help you... And Luther was only one person trying to do an impossible task and probably couldn't have provided the amount needed to keep her blood pressure up...
Also, I told my mom about this and there was litterally not much Luther could really do. As when someone is bleeding out like that it's like a room full of people's job to help you... And Luther was only one person trying to do an impossible task and probably couldn't have provided the amount needed to keep her blood pressure up...
slXRG.gif

[img]https://i.imgur.com/1DfsgBQ.jpg[/img] The hands are a bit eh, but otherwise I'm pretty proud of it ((Jaz))
1DfsgBQ.jpg

The hands are a bit eh, but otherwise I'm pretty proud of it ((Jaz))
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Hands are hard as hell so I have no place to judge them
But that looks good~
Hands are hard as hell so I have no place to judge them
But that looks good~
slXRG.gif

Hands, feet and trying to get symmetrical facial features are the bane of artists everywhere.
Hands, feet and trying to get symmetrical facial features are the bane of artists everywhere.
oulcMpY.gif
I also cannot stop trying to visualize Aida... As she was pretty cute lookin' and had lighter hair than the rest of the family (well her mom had light brown/blonde hair tbh) the only thing of note here is not my art and her pupils only really looked like this if she was using her quirk... And that she had kinda purplish eyes that could lean more towards red-violet at times [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/862041723320139797/889659274123427840/1171011_1N1tvN3s.png[/img]
I also cannot stop trying to visualize Aida...
As she was pretty cute lookin' and had lighter hair than the rest of the family (well her mom had light brown/blonde hair tbh) the only thing of note here is not my art and her pupils only really looked like this if she was using her quirk... And that she had kinda purplish eyes that could lean more towards red-violet at times

1171011_1N1tvN3s.png
slXRG.gif

I would honestly love to see her pop up as a character some time (but I mean... Dead? So probs not gonna happen ^^;)
I would honestly love to see her pop up as a character some time (but I mean... Dead? So probs not gonna happen ^^;)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Kado could probably do something with his cards. But that would be really specific and I’d need to research some cards to figure out if he actually could.

This also brings up the question of if Tsunekami could bring her back to life. I mean it would mean robbing the girls grave and a heck of a lot of power to do so, but theoretically she could rewind time on the body to when it wasn’t injured and was whole. Then she would just need to shock Aida back to life.
Kado could probably do something with his cards. But that would be really specific and I’d need to research some cards to figure out if he actually could.

This also brings up the question of if Tsunekami could bring her back to life. I mean it would mean robbing the girls grave and a heck of a lot of power to do so, but theoretically she could rewind time on the body to when it wasn’t injured and was whole. Then she would just need to shock Aida back to life.
oulcMpY.gif
No one:

Absolutely no one:

Us: Discussing how to bring an OC in an MHA Fan RP back to life using other OC's powers

Just have Luther or Lance help out with their saliva/blood to keep her body from going into shock

That's the REAL reason Luther collects so much blood
No one:

Absolutely no one:

Us: Discussing how to bring an OC in an MHA Fan RP back to life using other OC's powers

Just have Luther or Lance help out with their saliva/blood to keep her body from going into shock

That's the REAL reason Luther collects so much blood

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 123 124