Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight w/ BFD666
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 292 293
@BFD666

okay! here’s a new thread!
@BFD666

okay! here’s a new thread!
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
yay! I'm subbed now
yay! I'm subbed now
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
okay, cool! i am too

so, did you have any ideas in particular on what to do with this, or should we do some brainstorming?
okay, cool! i am too

so, did you have any ideas in particular on what to do with this, or should we do some brainstorming?
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
mm, let's brainstorm! I have a few characters I'd like to pick from, but no plots as of now. it'll have to be something that can go for a long time, obvs, and also our first rp's anniversary is in a month
mm, let's brainstorm! I have a few characters I'd like to pick from, but no plots as of now. it'll have to be something that can go for a long time, obvs, and also our first rp's anniversary is in a month
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

oh wow, that’s crazy, it’s been a long time! hard to believe we’ve almost hit that one year mark

okay, so first thing: we’re gonna be within hallownest, yeah? and if yes, what are we doing with regard to the canon timeline—not as much with the ingame events but more like, the fall of hallownest and such—before, during, after, or in a completely separate timeline?
oh wow, that’s crazy, it’s been a long time! hard to believe we’ve almost hit that one year mark

okay, so first thing: we’re gonna be within hallownest, yeah? and if yes, what are we doing with regard to the canon timeline—not as much with the ingame events but more like, the fall of hallownest and such—before, during, after, or in a completely separate timeline?
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
yeah! we should do something for it, can't believe we've known each other for almost a year now

and yeah-we should probably stay within hallownest and maybe in a different timeline? definitely want some sort of crisis, but I don't particularly want to kill off PK and the Dreamers
yeah! we should do something for it, can't believe we've known each other for almost a year now

and yeah-we should probably stay within hallownest and maybe in a different timeline? definitely want some sort of crisis, but I don't particularly want to kill off PK and the Dreamers

i know! it simultaneously feels like it’s been longer and a lot shorter than a year lol

that makes sense! i was kinda feeling the same thing

plotwise, then, are we gonna do something almost canon-ish, with the infection, or something entirely different? or some combination of the two
i know! it simultaneously feels like it’s been longer and a lot shorter than a year lol

that makes sense! i was kinda feeling the same thing

plotwise, then, are we gonna do something almost canon-ish, with the infection, or something entirely different? or some combination of the two
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
yeah, you just put it into words lmao

hmm, I think some kind of quasi-infection could be cool? some kind of war setting maybe, except the citizens can fight back?

ooh, maybe there are other kingdoms allied with hallownest too
yeah, you just put it into words lmao

hmm, I think some kind of quasi-infection could be cool? some kind of war setting maybe, except the citizens can fight back?

ooh, maybe there are other kingdoms allied with hallownest too

yeah, that sounds really good! i think a quasi-infection war setting’ll work better in the long term, too, leaves more opportunity for other plot hooks if the rest of the citizens can fight back

and definitely there should be other allied kingdoms! sort of a bigger scale war would be good, and it leaves room for further exploration and world building
yeah, that sounds really good! i think a quasi-infection war setting’ll work better in the long term, too, leaves more opportunity for other plot hooks if the rest of the citizens can fight back

and definitely there should be other allied kingdoms! sort of a bigger scale war would be good, and it leaves room for further exploration and world building
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
it definitely does! I can probably tie in a lot of my void lurien's backstory in if I end up using him, and that means that at least one of our characters doesn't actually have to be from hallownest
it definitely does! I can probably tie in a lot of my void lurien's backstory in if I end up using him, and that means that at least one of our characters doesn't actually have to be from hallownest

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 292 293